Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Continue testing, you will still almost certainly ovulate. It can be very irregular for a few cycles when it resumes so don't worry about it being irregular, that's to be expected.

Your weight is good and so I suspect that things will be back to normal again quite soon. While my cycles came back quickly with my first two pregnancies, my subsequent ones were very irregular at first when they came back and that's what a lot of people report - the more kids you've had the more likely it is the cycle will not come back right away.

FX I hope things normalize soon!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thank you. Hopefully. Lol. I’ve never done these before so it’s new to me. I usually go by “symptoms” and “my body”. I feel like that is pretty much out the window now. I think the LE diet has changed a lot of that. (But I still dk)

I had one day of cramps and a “higher” But still low opk and then it was extra low the next day (which happened to be today). I wonder if that was the positive (yesterday). Can you have varying levels of low med and “high” ops? I will continue to test and see if/ when my cycle starts and then see what happens next month to. But curious.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The LE Diet does absolutely change the symptoms we are accustomed to (and that's likely part of how it works, changing hormones and such)

Yes it's possible to dance around with low, med, and high readings.

It may have been the positive and it just never got concentrated enough to read as positive. when in doubt attempt!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cycle day 38 still no period. Not pregnant. I guess since I’m still nursing, diet and exercise has probably messed that up. Hopefully I’ll start soon. With my first it was like clock work. Crazy how every baby is Different. I’m holding pretty steady about 129 (5’ 3.5”) so maybe my body will kick back into gear for ovulation and period. I hope.

Also I’m exercising at least four days a week. The other days are harder. Sometimes I can but sometimes I can’t. I work 12 hour shifts so sometimes I’m unable to work out then. Is that okay? We are very busy right now so sometimes I just get home and crash. But sometimes I’m able to run.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When you work long hours like that we count that as a day of exercise. You do not need and shouldn't try to exercise on top of working 10-12 hour days.

You can, and likely still will ovulate. So if you're not ready to conceive you need to be using protection.

Being super busy can also mess with your cycle. I agree at your weight you should not be losing ovulation even with nursing but it may just be a cumulative effect. I would keep an eye out for ovulation symptoms.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. Ovulation could possibly be coming. I’m going to take an OPK tonight and just see what it says. We are using protection. I’m nervous to “try”. We are ready but i just want to do “everything right” which I know it’s not 100%. We are not in a hurry... we don’t have to be pregnant now but we are ready. With that being said would you recommend doing any type of dumping of the first “batch” and use the second immediately? Or shallow release? Or anything?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend shallow release after seeing tons of people not get pregnant while doing shallow release, even after I used every trick in my arsenal to help them conceive.

You can do a "hurry up FR" if you want to - have hubby release once, dump it, then DTD again as quick as you are able (hopefully within 1-3 hours) to using only the second batch for insemination. This will cut odds of conception by quite a bit, and there's no guaranteeing it even does anything. Plus many people have ended up missing the month when their husband could not attempt after the first release. Your call, but it's not my recommendation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I think I’ll just stick with regular along with the diet stuff. Thank you.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m sorry for so many questions. I remember reading something about DH and his releases but can’t seem to find it. It’s better for him to just do whatever, but then only have one attempt during fertile window. Abstaining (less than 35yo) does it really do anything to help? For example if he does “his own thing” and then bd at opk pos then that’s okay? Even if he had done his own this two days before or whatever? Or we can bd with protection but still only one unprotected at opk positive? Even if it was two days before opk? Or is it better to abstain thanks.
    Last edited by DreamingofBoth; July 9th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We believe the only thing that matters is the one attempt. So we have a lot of people who let their hubby "do what he does" and then have the one attempt and getting good results that way.

Many people do still want to try abstain which is fine, but I don't think it is helping (not to mention also makes hubbies super annoyed and then cuts odds of conception too)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast