Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    protected BD doesn't matter. Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes DreamingofBoth liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic, looking for some advice from you. This is my baby #2, trying to do a girl sway. Planning for TTC in three weeks and started doing the below :
    1. Daily Cal and Mag supplements + 2 glasses of milk
    2. Tested PH last cycle : 3 days before O = 4.5 - 5, 12 hours after O = 4 - 4.5. (Used PH testing strips). This makes me believe in TTC on O+12 rather than Shettles even though I believed in Shettles a lot earlier.
    3. Planning to follow girl diet next three weeks but figure since my PH is kinda optimal, wondering if I follow it to a T.

4.What should I Douche with for O+12 ? This is my biggest concern. My PH is already optimal but what if its not in this cycle? How cna I decide )+12 vs Shettles? DH semen PH is > 7.
    5. Anything else I should be following?

Any help would be appreciated!! Desperately trying for a girl this month, and even followed the chinese calendar that says I will have one this month.
    Last edited by pinkpink24; October 17th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! Ah I’m hopeful. Feeling good. But of course we will see . I kept testing. Idk if I should do that or not but I had a positive at CD 15 (5:30) and then I tested again and had another positive at CD 16 (2pm). In my Premom app it said cd 16 was peak. (The numbers were .2 off from each other). Today I tested again CD 17 (2pm) and stone cold negative which I knew it would be, but just for clarity. CD 16 night I didn’t test again but curious if it could have been going down then because of cramps that I was having like ovulation pains. Who knows! But we will see.
    By dropping fiber (and who knows what else changed) I was four days earlier with ovulation so that’s good. My LP should be longer this time. So we will find out in the next two weeks or so. Thanks for your help and we will see what happens.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpink24 View Post
    Hello Atomic, looking for some advice from you. This is my baby #2, trying to do a girl sway. Planning for TTC in three weeks and started doing the below :
    1. Daily Cal and Mag supplements + 2 glasses of milk
    2. Tested PH last cycle : 3 days before O = 4.5 - 5, 12 hours after O = 4 - 4.5. (Used PH testing strips). This makes me believe in TTC on O+12 rather than Shettles even though I believed in Shettles a lot earlier.
    3. Planning to follow girl diet next three weeks but figure since my PH is kinda optimal, wondering if I follow it to a T.

4.What should I Douche with for O+12 ? This is my biggest concern. My PH is already optimal but what if its not in this cycle? How cna I decide )+12 vs Shettles? DH semen PH is > 7.
    5. Anything else I should be following?

Any help would be appreciated!! Desperately trying for a girl this month, and even followed the chinese calendar that says I will have one this month.
    I will answer this in one of the other threads you posted.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingofBoth View Post
    Thank you!! Ah I’m hopeful. Feeling good. But of course we will see . I kept testing. Idk if I should do that or not but I had a positive at CD 15 (5:30) and then I tested again and had another positive at CD 16 (2pm). In my Premom app it said cd 16 was peak. (The numbers were .2 off from each other). Today I tested again CD 17 (2pm) and stone cold negative which I knew it would be, but just for clarity. CD 16 night I didn’t test again but curious if it could have been going down then because of cramps that I was having like ovulation pains. Who knows! But we will see.
    By dropping fiber (and who knows what else changed) I was four days earlier with ovulation so that’s good. My LP should be longer this time. So we will find out in the next two weeks or so. Thanks for your help and we will see what happens.
    The apps like Premom are not that helpful so please don't take it too seriously.

Great that you Oed sooner!! FXFXFX and keep me posted!

7. Likes DreamingofBoth liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am out again this month. I know it takes a while for healthy couples so I’m sure swaying only adds to that. Spotting yesterday and my cervix is very low so I expect to see AF today. I had a couple of cheat days during the TWW, I was so sure it would happen this month. Felt good about it. But need to move on to the next try. What would you suggest trying this time? I’m wondering if we should do the same thing again? 1BD at OPK POS. This would be month three trying But the first month ended up being more of a cutoff Due to schedules and ovulating late. ( I got preg the third month with my first; first time with my second). November is also the month that I’ve gotten pregnant with both boys lol. (Both August babies). Also we did have a protected bd about 6 days prior and then the one attempt and then waited a few days and then protected again. So only one Unprotected bd the whole cycle. No lube this past time. I laid down afterward for a little bit. Didn’t get up immediately. So I guess maybe We should do the same thing? Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make if you want to continue with one attempt or go to e4d. Totally up to you and depends on your priority about what you want to do. If you're ready to boost odds of conception we can do that, if you want to give it another month on one attempt that's totally fine too. All about the timeline that you feel comfy with.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i would definitely like to boost the odds of conception, but I guess at the same time it makes me a little nervous. I get the best chance of a girl it to actually get pregnant lol. Ugh I was so hoping it would happen this month! Lol. I was so sure. Anyway. So every 4 days, is every four days from the end of AF. This is probably a stupid question, but for example Let’s just say it ends on Sunday. So start Monday, Friday, Tuesday, Saturday, Wednesday.. and so on through ovulation? And the “big o” question, I guess it doesn’t matter? I haven’t had one during the one attempt at pos opk, but I guess we don’t know of that really sways or not.
    Last edited by DreamingofBoth; October 28th, 2020 at 07:04 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, start attempt the day after AF ends (or sooner if that's your preference, there's no magic to that part of it just whenever you want to start, as long as you're in with a couple attempts prior to the fertile window)

You can do the e4d in the "every 72 hour" (better odds of conception) or "every 96 hour" (possibly better chance of pink) pattern. So Mon/Thurs or Mon/Fri depending on your preference. (if you can't decide, don't agonize over it, just flip a coin and do what the coin tells you to do)

Then continue on with that even after you think you ovulated. We are trying to guard against both early and late O by doing this technique and stopping too soon is the #1 thing people do wrong. They assume O happened, stop having sex, and end up missing the entire month!

The truth is we don't know about the Big O. Many of us, myself included, had one when we got our girls. Theoretically it's supposed to sway blue but it's far from proven. I have a funny, very much NSFW thread on it here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...tml#post378932

12. Likes DreamingofBoth liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thank you! It’s definitely nerve racking. I didn’t think it would take long and then the stress of that doesn’t help lol. And now the pressure is on for an August baby lol. So I have to suppress that. I want to get pregnant but I also want that possibility for a swat as well. What about positive opk and then four days after that as well? I know you said e4d is getting the early and late ovulation, it just worries me with the closeness of the two on the fertile window.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast