Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Swaying Pink in April

Hi!
    So here is the background story... I have 2 boys 5 & 2. Miscarried between the two of them. We were hoping to sway shortly after number 2 came along but I got made redundant in my job when he was 9weeks old, stress grew to a high level and that idea went out the window! So I am here now again hoping to complete the journey. We would love a little girl. There are mostly boys on both sides of our families.
    It is an under statement how must stress has been in our lives these past few years. My previous job was very toxic environment a lot of fighting between staff and when I would not conform to their way, I was bullied. No one could understand the effect it made on both my husband and my life and I felt friends and family got tired of my company as the conversations nearly always ended up talking about my negative work environment. So I made a conscious effort to not talk about the place any more and put a happy face on, just get on with it and focus on my own family. Thinking this was a good idea suddenly I was accused by family of being odd and not telling them what was going on in my life, when I explained they just shrugged. I cant explain the hurt.
    So early 2017 I became pregnant and miscarried, I told no one. I had slight bleeding and my doctor sent me to hospital. Scan showed baby& the heart beat, we were delighted But they said it was weak and the pregnancy would probably end. We were sent home and had to wait for I to miscarry. A few days later I miscarried at home. We were devastated. Returned to hospital and was told my all had passed and no reason tonotgoagain 2 months later we went again for son number2. Announced pregnancy. I confided in 2 sisters about miscarraige and the response I got was, you def wont have a girl now if you've miscarried. its been jibe after jibe. So I've now pulled back from family company, we meet at family events and speak but Im conscious of my health and relationship with my husband. So after being made redundant from my job after 15years I now work part time in a beautiful positive environment and I'm starting to get ME back again.

I purchased a plan in 2017 in prep to sway but had to put off and I have now started the sway since January this year and hope to conceive pink in April.
    Me....Skip breakfast, 3meals, Vegetarian, I do eat Quorn at dinner sometimes, try my best to watch kcals protein fat, I drink 2cans of diet coke daily, 3 to 4 coffees a day using half a tab of stevia, exercise 4times a week(2weeks past didn't get out, we all got vomiting bug) walk/jog 50minutes, take chitosan 500g, folic acid 1200. I'm ignoring a lot and not getting as stressed and when I do I try to recover quick as I can.

Hubby...Drinking soya, taking chitosan,calcium,magnesium,olive leaf extract,glucosamine with chondroitin&msm, is happy to eat vegetarian dishes but I cook meat too and fish once a week, he runs 2/3days, plays sport 2nights

I've been tracking my ovulation since November last with Ovulation strips and BBT. I can be 1 to 2 days out each month so that's not great. Having some "fun time" every 3 to 4 days.

Grateful for advise to help sway, only few weeks left to first attempt and we are willing to do what's advised.

Ladies if you've managed to get to the end of this well done and thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no it sounds as if you've been through the ringer. Huge ((((hugs)))) and I'm so glad to hear your work environment is better.

It's completely untrue that if you have a miscarriage you won't have a girl?? That's utter nonsense and has no science behind it whatsover.

Some people say stevia may sway blue. I doubt it does but just so you know.

I think your sway is looking great!! Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh no it sounds as if you've been through the ringer. Huge ((((hugs)))) and I'm so glad to hear your work environment is better.

It's completely untrue that if you have a miscarriage you won't have a girl?? That's utter nonsense and has no science behind it whatsover.

Some people say stevia may sway blue. I doubt it does but just so you know.

I think your sway is looking great!! Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help.
    Hi,
    Thanks very much. 6weeks to sway, would u recommend i concentrate on anything specific for last hurdle?
    Stevia GONE! Can i use splenda r canderal🤔 Are fruit very important, i havent been eating much
    I just got bloods done by Doctor ill get results n a week. Im going to oder strips to test ph , any recommendation on brand?
    Thanks again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just be sure you start off having one attempt in the fertile window.

Yes, Splenda and canderel are supposed to be fine. (I doubt any of the sweeteners really change the outcome)

I don't recommend testing pH. We had so many pH opposites going every which way - boys to girls, girls to boys, successes that should have been opposites and opposites that should have been successes, that I no longer believe testing pH tells us any relevant information at all and just becomes another thing that people obsess over.

I used pHion brand, and got a boy with a pH that never rose above 4-5 range til after I was already pregnant, testing 2-3 times a day for several months. When I swayed for my daughter I didn't bother to test.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds good to me, thank you.
    When ovulation strip shows first sign of line appearing it is then we try yes?�� i test morning middle of day and night, ive come to see that the line appears after last testing 8pm and is there in a.m. i sometimes dont get a fade in but a sudden strong line.
    Thannks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. It is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control. If the other line is lighter it is still negative.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post