Thread: hi there!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi there!

hi there

just wanted to introduce myself! i have been reading this forum for maybe a month here and there.
    I had a DS end of last year, and i would love to have a DD. I am hoping to try end of this year, once my DS is 1 or approaching 1.
    I definitely live a boy-friendly life style, lots of red meat, NO exercise, and lots of junk food!
    I've finally had my first period and hoping they are regular from here on out (not BF anymore). I'm very keen for purchase a plan and wondering how far in advance is recommended. I was also reading the most important things for pink sway is diet, exercise and one attempt only. Is there anything else as important as these?

Thanks heaps! I cant wait to start my journey!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let me know how I can help!

Most people buy the plan 3 months before they start to try, but there's no hard and fast rule. Some leave it till the last minute, others buy far in advance to have everything worked out ahead of time. Totally your call to make. I will accommodate you whenever you buy to make sure your plan is in place and all your questions answered!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A late reply!
    I am going to purchase a plan within the week, i am so excited! two things i'm worried about is cardio and sugar.
    I do tend to eat a lot of chocolate and have a sugar in my coffee. Will this affect my sway at all?
    Also with cardio, i am a hair dresser so i am on my feet 3-4 days a week, so dont really have the time or energy to do exercise on my days off as i have my DS and have all the other life admin. I feel like i don't ever have enough time in the day
    At the end of the day, DH and i have decided on just having 2, so i will do whatever i have to!

Thanks Atomic!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The unfortunate answer is, it depends. Most people can have sugar with meals, a large minority (those with PCOS, insulin resistance, more than 30-50 lbs to spare, and who are over 40ish should avoid it.) For those who can have it, it does need to be with a meal and not in between.

If there is any way to do the exercise I would. I know it's hard to fit it in (and not on the days you work, of course) it has been very reliable since the early days of the site.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ