Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

32 y/o ttc boy (never tried to sway before) first born is DS and 2nd is DD

Hi all,

I'm new here. I have been lurking for a little bit and trying to learn the lingo. Hubs and I would like to TTC a boy next month (June) I am supposed to ovulate 06/19/2020. I usually have a 28-29 day cycle to the T and I ovulate on day 15. Everything about my life is very predictable. I have one boy born 2016 and my DD was supposed to be end of 2018 but she came early 2019 (they're 26 months apart). I have always dreamed of having boy girl and boy. Perhaps even boy girl boy girl. I read in other threads about amount of times BDing can increase blue dust. Does BD include other sexual acts? lol. We will BD 2 times a week then maybe another 2 times I will relieve my husband haha.

In general I'm a small boned little person. I'm 5'4 and after two pregnancies around 118-120 lbs. Before pregnancy I was around 115 lbs, but I can't seem to get back to that weight which is fine with me! I tend to like a lot of salty things, especially french fries. I love fried chicken and I eat a lot of chicken and vegetables in general. That's pretty much what I eat every night for dinner (sometimes I'll eat ribs and burgers) and I usually cook the family up something nice and different lol. I do intermittent fasting and I always have (even since I was a kid). I usually eat between 1pm-7pm every day. Eating outside those windows usually causes bloating. I love chocolate. Anything chocolate!! The only chocolate I don't like is white chocolate. Besides that I don't drink/smoke. I exercise 6 days a week with yoga (6 days)/walking 10K steps a day (6 days)/light lifting 3 times a week. I'm a pretty determined person and I work really hard. I like control over daily things, I really like having a set schedule for the kids. I'm a very regimented person when it comes to my daily schedule. I rarely worry about the future because I can only control today.

DH eat a high carb high protein/fat diet and he works out 5 times a week. He tends to eat a lot more fish. He's 5'9 and 168 lbs. He definitely does not worry about the future (lol) .

I tried to look into the questionnaire but it appears I don't have access to it? Either way does it seem like we might be able to have cards in favor to sway boy?
    Last edited by lilp0tt; May 10th, 2020 at 10:22 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I always love love love to see people swaying for a second boy (it's my least common set of swayers) You absolutely can get a boy - everyone can!

Anything that helps "clean the pipes" regularly is good, but keep in mind that in order to capitalize on the 3-5 attempts in the fertile window, those releases need to be inside. But yes what you're describing, if OUT of the fertile window is great. You don't want to have him go more than 4x a week (except in the time of your actual attempts in the fertile window, in which case the more the merrier) because that can lower sperm count, but over all that's great and very much the kind of thing that got many of us with lots of boys, our boys.

I would try to dial it back on the intermittent fasting and have a breakfast if at all possible. You can then still keep to your normal pattern, as long as yo've eaten something in the morning.

I also think you need to cut back your exercise to 4-5 days a week and no more than 45 minutes at a time.

Boy moms do tend to be more anxious/worried about the future but that doesn't mean you can't still get a boy!

The questionnaires come with the custom sway plans so they're not accessible to other people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the response! I am supposed to be Ovulating June 19th (which I am usually right on schedule). I was going to BD 3 days before 6/19 and then do it on 6/19 (if showing positive OPK) and do it a couple times in that 24 hour fertile window. Does that seem like it would sway for blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see you BD 2 days before rather than 3. Sperm from 3 days prior to O has a pretty slim survival rate. So I'd do O-2, pos OPK, then a couple more times in the 24 hours if possible. FX! and blue dust headed your way!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! Do you happen to know if Kombucha deters blue dust? I don't typically drink it but this last week I have had 2-3 oz every other day or so.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know for sure, but speculate it sways blue due to the tea and the probiotics in it (both of which sway blue)