Thread: New Swayer

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Swayer

H
    Last edited by Victorie; May 13th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Can you please explain what you mean by LE Style?? A cycle of 19 days indicates to me you're not eating enough fat and calories (and the foods you list seem to indicate that as well) so if you could give me more info about fat, protein, and calorie I'll be able to help you with that. I definitely want you on a serving of full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week, but we my need to do even more. Any info you can give me about what you're eating will rally help.

I have you guys take 1200 mcg folic acid to be sure you're getting enough, since you're eating a more restrictive diet.

switching from weights to walking will only help.

I am very concerned by how hungry you are. This is not normal. LE Diet is meant to be easy to stick to and that you're not happy on it means something is awry. HOw much weight have you lost so far?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right but that is for people who are sticking in the limits otherwise (some people still do the drinking lots of milk thing and they need to use skim dairy because otherwise they'd go over on fat)

The main thing about the LE Diet is the LIMITS. That means 1500-1800 cals a day for most people (although a large minority go up to 1800-2000 cals, and a handful go down to 1200-1500, usualy those who are already petite or have a lot of weight to lose), 40-50 g protein for most people (a large minority go up to 50-60 g protein, usually those with PCOS or insulin resistance, or have a lot of weight to spare) and 30-60 g fat (that same large minority goes up to 50-60 g fat) You don't count the protein or fat in fruits and vegetables, and you count NOTHING not even cals in low carb veg, so if you've been counting those things you actually need to eat more to compensate.

If you don't eat in those limits it's not LE Diet, it's starvation, and you will stop ovulating and get very short cycles. Even if you've been thinner in the past, your body gets "nervous" LOL and will think "now is not a good time for a baby, I won't ovulate" and you have a very short cycle like you had. This is especially true if you were eating quite a lot, and then dramatically cut back. I suspect you're going to need to eat more of all three groups, protein, fat, and calories.

The types of foods you're eating are fine, but you need to get more fat for sure, nd probably more protein and cals as well.

Yes please take a folic morning, noon, and night to be sure you're getting enough. Continue at that higher dose all thru the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

Also, you don't need to avoid potatoes and bananas (it's fine if you want to, but you don't HAVE to) and I have a full explanation of that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ