Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic me again!
    I got my solid smiley face this morn on my clear blue advanced monitor. Cd 15 so early for me again. It was negative yesterday so has skipped the flashing stage and gone straight to peak! My husband had already left for work so didn’t dtd this morn. My opks are already fading, although I didn’t get a really strong line this morn anyway. It’s our 4th day today so will dtd tonight. Is this still girl safe for my girl sway? Worried I’ve missed the window now!
    Also wanted to update you. I had a scan and all looks ok with my ovaries, womb lining etc If I don’t fall this month I will be having a blood test at the start of next cycle to check my hormone levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's what I would want you to do for a girl. The night of the positive test. It doesn't need to be immediately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Florence1 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I hope you are well.
    Sorry to take up your time but I am getting really fed up. I am coming on my period again we have been trying since March. I’m sure you don’t remember all of our conversations but basically after your advice we tried e4d. Last month we got carried away over Xmas and bd everyday for 4 days. The last being 5 hours before peak. I have been on the LE diet since March but have a lot of cheat days. My luteal phase has gone from 11 days to 8 days. This month I started spotting 4dpo. I have been to the gp and bloods and scan was all normal. I really don’t know what to do now what could be causing such a short luteal phase? My diet is ALOT unhealthier than it was when I conceived my boys. Could this be affecting my cycles? My body isn’t used to all the artificial sweeteners and white carbs. I’ve always been so careful of what I put in my body, but since trying for a girl I feel I maybe lacking something. Have you any experience with this please? I am taking folic acid at the moment but that is it. Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're going to need to work on your diet I suspect. What do you mean when you say "all the artificial sweeteners and white carbs"? I'll go back and reread the thread but any info you can give me about what you're eating will really help

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So when I conceived my boys I avoided sweeteners the the plague. I’ve always gone with if you are gonna have someone go for the full fat option. To avoid all the artificial sweeteners. Now I am having 3 coffees a day with aspartame. 1 Diet Coke. Low fat yogurt which normally has aspartame in. Carbs I would have always gone for the whole grain option. Now I have white bread,pasta and rice. Maybe I have changed my diet so much that my body is adjusting?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you give me calories, and grams of protein and fat?

I need to be sure you're getting enough of the right things and not too much to have disrupted your cycles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not keeping track of it anymore. So not sure how much of these I am having. I do have a lot of cheat days though. Especially when Aunt Flo arrives. When I am being good though a typical day would be coffee with sweetener about 7am, 11-12 ish a white bread cheese sandwich with a packet of crisps and Diet Coke, 2 lattes with sweetener, dinner 5pm rice, salmon and veg or chicken with pasta, yogurt or chocolate after, a few glasses of wine. This week though I have had McDonald’s, pizza lots of crisps because I am fed up and comfort eating. I have lost weight but I am not under weight. 9 stone and 5ft 3 inches.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be really helpful to me even if you just took what you feel to be an average day and added it up. You would be surprised how many times people do that and realize they're basically starving themselves.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I have added up today and I have had 1,300 calories. Today I have eaten more than I normally would so maybe I’m not eating enough. Would this cause a short luteal phase? I have been spotting for 5 days now. Still waiting for af to start properly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes this can absolutely cause a short LP. Especially if you're not getting enough fat in addition.

Your period should come in time but if it doesn't sometimes the spotting can act as a period, if it goes on long enough.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast