Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Pink sway package purchased - just a few questions :)

Hello!

I purchased your pink sway and I’ve been taking the supplements
    Question is does any of those reduce chances of conception ? Including the LR and cranberry for my husband ?
    I want to avoid taking anything that may reduce chances of conception so I thought I would ask before he starts to take them (I’ve started mine - but can stop if changes reduced with any)

Out of the all your recommended supplements which of those of you had to take would you most recommend?
    You mentioned in another thread to avoid peppermint tea as it sways blue and i have just started to drink the tea (should I stop ?)

I also am super healthy, do intermittent fasting (so already skipping breakfast) exercise almost everyday and BMI is what you have recommended
    Do you still suggest I change my diet around ?
    I am vegetarian, lentils/beans salads and some main lunch dinner meals
    Nuts as well. Odd occasion we have something unhealthy..
    but I wanted to know if this was ok to just maintain?
    What does a boy diet look like because I not sure if that’s what I am doing..

I received your pink sway package is there anything else we are meant to receive or do ?

I am taking calcium, magnesium, fibre, peppermint tea, baby aspirin and cetirizine for when I get EWCM, folic acid
    I’ve got replens ready
    Opks started and got the hang of already.

Thank you

I never thought I would be following anything but I want a girl so badly so let’s give this my all xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I would have you guys drop the vitex, saw palmetto/peppermint tea, LR as they all will cut odds of conception. They don't work well anyway (particularly the LR). I keep them in that basic plan for the people who want them but if I had my druthers they would not be used.

I am having people stop the peppermint tea not because it sways blue (if I wrote that it was a typo, so if you recall the thread I'd love to correct that) but because it's been seeming to prevent conception for people and mess up the cycles of many, many more and it hasn't worked well anyway.

If you're super convinced on pH stuff then keep the aspirin, if not I'd drop it as it hasn't worked and does have a lot of side effects for people.

I do still recommend you change your diet to some extent. Your diet does sound already quite pink friendly so I'd continue the basics of your diet just as it is (same types of foods) but try to stick in the limits of 1500-1800 cals a day (not counting cals in any low carb veg, which are free and unlimited), 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat (not counting any protein and fat in fruit and veg, they're free for protein and fat with the exception of beans/legumes - count cals and protein - and avocado/olives - count fat and protein) Nuts are fine, count everything in them though

A boy diet would look more like eating a big breakfast, midmorning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, bedtime snack. They have much more protein and fat intake, more calories, and focus more on animal fat/protein than vegetable. Also they eat fortified foods more often and take prenatals. your diet is nothing like a boy diet at all.

I would love to help you get your girl in any way I can! Just let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply.

So I will cut out the peppermint and LR
    Continue with the fibre, folic acid, mag and calc
    Husband cranberry

TTC has failed for a few months - (I have really long cycles around 40 days so each month is really slow when tracking - like it is never ending and then when you get a BFN the thought of going through another 40 days again, my husband tells me I’ve chosen this attempt so it will take longer then the normal
    Method of just trying to conceive loads during my fertile period but with one boy already I know I am not far away from swaying girl if I just continue with your plan
    However if I were to go for a second attempt when would you suggest it ?
    So in total trying 2 attempts rather then 1 I think after this month of trying and no luck I will have to increase my chances - husbands losing his patience and I am tired as well and losing my patience too but just not telling him that! Ha!

I’ve also tracking my foods so Reducing my protein intake as I know when training I always try and increase my protein - so thanks for that!

Also worried alcohol will reduce chance of conception so should I stop this too ?
    Go for just Diet Coke?

Thank you again
    It really is wonderful you manage to reply to every thread

Lots of Love

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so just to repeat this back to be sure I'm understanding - you guys have been TTC loads in the fertile period and not getting pregnant? And you've been trying for some time?? If you've been trying for several months I would drop the cetirizine and the jelly as well.

If you have been not getting pregnant, rather than doing abstain or FR (which cut odds of conception) what I would do in that case is to switch to the every 4 day method plus one more attempt now. After your period ends, have unprotected sex every 72 hours and also take OPK, and then at the first positive OPK have another attempt whenever that falls, while still continuing to have the e4d/72 attempts until you're sure you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way through till next positive OPK. This will ensure you have 2 good attempts in the fertile window. What often happens is that people end up either starting their BD so soon that by the time their egg shows up, they have little to no chance of conception (because their husband's sperm count is depleted) or else they BD at the wrong time of the month so even if they're having sex, they miss the egg. By doing the e4d plus one you are certain to always be in a position to catch any egg that shows up. Do be aware this is less pink friendly than some other methods, but if you're really ready to get pregnant it will help with that much more so than having lots of sex at the possibly wrong time will. Let me know if you're not ready to go quite that far yet and I have a more compromise solution.

I doubt the alcohol is the issue here and it does sway pink, so I'd be inclined to have you leave that in for now.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again for your reply!
    To correct myself we have been trying however with only ONE attempt using OPK - this is my 4th month trying (it's because my cycles are so long it's becoming draining) but only last month following your dietary and supplements (before I was doing the baby dust method where I was only attempting to aim for a 2-3 day cut off) - so last month I did 1 BD on positive OPK like your sway package has suggested inc supplements (diet has always been good- but now I am tracking my protein and fat)

Your above method I am happy to try maybe next month if this current cycle fails again - I have just finished my period on cd7 and predicted ovulation is on CD28 (could change as my periods are irregular)
    What is your compromise solution?

I will not use Replens (if that is what you mean by jellies?) and take anti histamine (are these strong swayers? )
    Aspirin is not giving me any side effects so I am okay with taking it as well
    I will drink my glass of wine a day (Not complaining about this!

Thanks again - I still cant believe how you manage to respond to my messages and all others!!!

xxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes the Babydust Method is quite low chances of conceiving. I regularly have people show up here having spent a year trying that way and not conceiving, and since the book's only been out a short time that's really saying something.

Compromise would be to go for one attempt at positive OPK (using abstain or FR as you prefer, or even not doing that at all and just skipping frequency totally) and then after that, go to e4d to guard against delayed ovualtion. More people miss months because delayed O than early O, and that way you'll be covered in case your egg drops late.

I would leave the supplements out at this point.

Skip Replens and antihistamine, neither has worked and both cut odds of conception.

It's my pleasure, I really appreciate your purchase! Let me know if you need any more help!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean e4d for the next cycle ???

So one attempt at positive OPK this cycle
    Then if no luck then e4d?

Sorry just to clarify as wasn’t sure if you meant straight after the positive OPK

Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that's not what I'm saying. I am saying in the very same month, have one attempt at positive OPK and then immediately afterwards, start doing e4d method. That way if your ovulation is delayed or you had a false positive and then ovulate later than you think you will, you will still be covered and won't miss a month. Most likely you'll ovulate at the first positive OPK and will have the benefits of that, but if not, you at the least will not miss the entire month.

In future months we would go to e4d all month before and after pos OPK but for now this is the compromise

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay
    We will try that this cycle

Having another BD 4 days later would that sway boy at all ?

Or still pushing/swaying for girl the compromise method ?

Thank you xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will still be one attempt because if anything was left from the previous attempt, that sperm would already have fertilized the egg before the next batch of sperm can capacitate and make it to the egg. So we believe e4d sways pink as much as one attempt, and are accumulating the data to show that. So far we are getting quite good results with e4d so although we don't have the data to prove it sways as much as one attempt just yet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast