Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping to successfully sway pink again

Oh no, so sorry about your loss too! Did you get to find out the gender?

Yes, exercise is supposed to be one of the best swaying tactics! So I’m on board with that one too! I’m also relatively relaxed about timing but I know that if we don’t conceive naturally we will never do IVF (this is just what we decided), so I guess it is what it is - we will just keep trying and hope for the pink bundle I’m getting old though (I’m 38) so I don’t think I have too much time left. How old are your kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Thirdtimelucky01; June 18th, 2020 at 04:57 AM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Oh no, so sorry about your loss too! Did you get to find out the gender?

Yes, exercise is supposed to be one of the best swaying tactics! So I’m on board with that one too! I’m also relatively relaxed about timing but I know that if we don’t conceive naturally we will never do IVF (this is just what we decided), so I guess it is what it is - we will just keep trying and hope for the pink bundle I’m getting old though (I’m 38) so I don’t think I have too much time left. How old are your kids?

No, I didn’t find out the gender, I wish I knew although I wonder if it would of made it even more painful when you know because you’re even more connected then?

Hmmm I wouldn’t mind incorporating exercise although I just wonder if it will be too much for me with LE diet too I get adrenal fatigue if I do both and lose ovulation etc. I’ll see what Atomic thinks for me.

Oh gosh tell me about it. I just turned 39! So a surprise #4 was definitely a surprise haha! My boys are 11.5 and almost 9 and my daughter is 5. The gap will be pretty big with #4 but sometimes life doesn’t always make sense / go to plan! My DD will be starting kindergarten when I’ll hopefully be pregnant next year so it might be nice to not have the guilt of being exhausted with a fourth pregnancy and children home to entertain. Trying to focus on the positives

How old are your children?
    Last edited by Flowergirl; June 18th, 2020 at 05:34 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to clarify that losing ovulation from diet and exercise is not caused by adrenal fatigue but is your body's natural response to prevent you from conceiving in times where your body may be too stressed to handle a pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I just want to clarify that losing ovulation from diet and exercise is not caused by adrenal fatigue but is your body's natural response to prevent you from conceiving in times where your body may be too stressed to handle a pregnancy.
    Oh for sure! I’ve also lost ovulation without having adrenal fatigue and had adrenal fatigue without losing ovulation! I think adding in exercise or too much physical activity is when I get adrenal fatigue whereas losing O can happen purely on diet for me. It’s so interesting how it all works and your bodies natural response to saying “I’m at my limit!”.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    No, I didn’t find out the gender, I wish I knew although I wonder if it would of made it even more painful when you know because you’re even more connected then?

Hmmm I wouldn’t mind incorporating exercise although I just wonder if it will be too much for me with LE diet too I get adrenal fatigue if I do both and lose ovulation etc. I’ll see what Atomic thinks for me.

Oh gosh tell me about it. I just turned 39! So a surprise #4 was definitely a surprise haha! My boys are 11.5 and almost 9 and my daughter is 5. The gap will be pretty big with #4 but sometimes life doesn’t always make sense / go to plan! My DD will be starting kindergarten when I’ll hopefully be pregnant next year so it might be nice to not have the guilt of being exhausted with a fourth pregnancy and children home to entertain. Trying to focus on the positives

How old are your children?
    I had a few miscarriages along the way and they were all early around 6-7 week mark. In a way it’s probably good that I didn’t get to know the gender because I’d be even more devastated if they were girls... my boys are 1.5 and 3 and I work full time so I’m still permanently exhausted haha - might as well just add another little one to the mix!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha yes for sure thirdtimelucky01, I think if you’re already in the rhythm and in the thick of it you won’t know any different! I on the other hand haven’t changed a nappy or breastfed for 3 years so it will be a big adjustment! I’m still really clucky now though so I think I have one more in me

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should definitely go for it then, I heard many times that you never regret having kids, the only kids you regret are the ones you didn’t have! I definitely have one more in me (maybe even two?) which is quite interesting because until I had my boys I only wanted 2! )

I’m very sorry for your loss, I see (through your other posts) that you are struggling after your miscarriage. My heart breaks for you Hopefully knowing that you are going to try again will heal you a little. I know it’s easier said than done (like everyone is telling me to relax and I’ll fall pregnant - if only it was that easy to just relax!!!). But also remember that you already have your beautiful kids so you can fall pregnant again. I had two miscarriages before DS1 and I remember when I was pregnant with him I was scared to do anything at all because my every other pregnancy ended in a miscarriage! That was the longest 9 months of my life!

13. Likes Flowergirl, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thank you thirdtimelucky, I really needed to hear that

I am really heartbroken, I think I got attached and have had a really hard year so it’s felt quite traumatic compounded with everything else. I definitely feel better knowing there’s a possibility of having one more and think it will hopefully be healing for me and this precious baby can bring our family some much needed joy.

I can’t imagine how hard it would have been miscarrying twice before DS 1 I never knew the grief and loss until I’ve now experienced it and looking back wish I could have been there for girlfriends who’s had losses even more, you don’t really know until you go through it yourself.

Thankfully having my 3 darlings allows me to keep very busy so I can hold it all in all day and just cry when they go to sleep. I am so blessed with my 3 I have and love being a mum so much.

I can’t wait to get my sway plan now and start working towards TCC again.

Good luck with your attempts this month! I hope the e4d works for you!!
    Last edited by Flowergirl; June 20th, 2020 at 08:11 AM.

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, just checking if I’ve missed my personalised plan? I can’t seem to find it or are you still creating it (all good if you are!)? Thinking about adding exercise (1 hour power walks) if I eat upper limits of LE but looking forward to reading your recommendations for me. Is yoga and weights something to stay clear of when swaying pink?
    Thanking you x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been posted in your coaching forum: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-ttc-girl.html

Yoga for relaxation purposes is ok but not the musclebuilding kind.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast