Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here :) Trying for DD #2

Hello,

I have been creeping on here for years but now that my husband and I have officially set a starting time for trying I wanted to come on here and get some advice and support! We have one daughter who is a year old and we are looking to try for another daughter sometime around Jan-April 2021. We didn't sway for DD#1 but looking back I do follow what I think is a pretty pink friendly lifestyle. I'm a vegetarian with a Coke Zero addiction who at the time was doing a lot of exercise and was at my lowest weight. We also only BD twice the whole cycle when we fell pregnant.
    I'm currently back around my starting weight but I'm a bit unsure of when to start actually on the LE diet as I feel as though I only have about 10lb to lose and I tend to lose weight pretty quickly. I'm also breastfeeding currently.
    As well I have recently fell into the hobby of running and I'm currently running 3-4 times a week but unsure of if maybe I should stop running for now and then pick it up again closer to when we ttc? Also just wanted to confirm that I should not go on a prenatal before ttc, only folic acid?

Thank you for any help, or other suggestions. I'd love to find more people who are trying around the same time! I'm not super stressed about getting another girl just think it would be nice for my daughter to have a sister closer in age

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would start 12 weeks before you plan to try and then eat upper limits to try to lose weight as slow as possible. I would skip fiber as I think it will cause rapid weight loss for you.

Keep breastfeeding. You should be at more like 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat (not counting protein and fat in fruit and veg, and anything in low carb veg)

Keep running and continue when TTC. I would aim at 4 days a week.

Yes folate or folic acid only!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ