Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much is it for a sway plan with you? Do you think I would benefit from following a plan or do you think I'm on the right track?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The plans start at $79. I always appreciate the plans as it enables me to do this as my full time job and answer all your questions rather than having to work outside the home. Having a plan can be helpful in that it's all in one spot and you can print it off and have it forever. And there's a big benefit in that I get back to you faster. This week I was able to get back to everyone fast, but most times it can take me several days to get back to the free forums, and with the coaching that comes with the plan you get preferential treatment.

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you said lr no for hubby. What do you think about ole?? And is there anything to take for sperm morphology that still sways pink? X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OLE is fine as long as he has no health problems and isn't on any medication it can interact with. It is said to possibly help improve sperm quality. OLE is the only supp we know of that both appears to sway pink (or at least doesn't sway blue) and helps sperm quality.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great thanks, and can he drink peppermint tea along side this too? What can I do to lower testosterone?? You said not licorice root didnt you? I am worried as I'm still doing my strength training, its only 20 mins 3x a week then the rest is cardio but I'm still worried and want to lower testosterone x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peppermint tea is not something I recommend any more as it hasn't worked, may cut odds of conception, and is just another "control freak" detail to keep swaying in the front of people's heads all the time, but it's much safer than the LR if you wanted to add that in. You would have him drink 3 cups a day, let it steep for at least 5 minutes, starting right away and continuing on till BFP and then he can drop them.

As long as you've lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet you aren't going to be building muscle with that level of exercise. It's up to you whether or not to continue; I generally recommend dropping strength training totally but I understand that many don't want to or can't do that for their health and sanity, and it doesn't appear to be affecting the sways negatively to continue small amounts of strength training.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I hadnt worded that last message great, I meant what could I do for me to lower testosterone? Could I drink peppermint tea, I was thinking after doing the training? Is it definitely not worth me alone to take lr? X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend peppermint tea any more because it didn't work, and so many people using it saw their cycles go nuts with ovulation delayed or even stopping totally. Plus even those who didn't see their cycles messed up had very much lowered chances of conception.

DO NOT TAKE LICORICE ROOT. It is not safe. A man just died from eating licorice candy let alone taking highly concentrated supplements. And it is also 100% proven unsafe during pregnancy (it literally lowers your baby's IQ, again, even just eating the candy, let alone the supplements which are many times stronger) and we don't know how long the effects of it last. It could very well be that you stop taking it at BFP and it still has an effect. We don't know and it is not and never will be recommended here.

If you have to take one, peppermint is probably safer but we don't know for sure because many of the herbs are not studied adequately. Same dose as DH, be sure you drop it at ovulation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great thanks.
    Also is dairy fine to have? And if so full fat milk or semi skimmed or does it not really matter?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also can I just drink coffee the week of ovulation and can I have it with a splash of double cream instead of milk?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast