Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dairy within limits. If you have PCOS or insulin resistance, poor egg quality or more than 30-50 lbs to spare use full fat dairy only, no skim or part-skim. Otherwise you can have either one you prefer (or all of them). Dairy is not a free food, stick in the limits.

You should do coffee the entire time. Going off and on coffee may not help your sway and worse it causes very bad headaches. Milk or cream is fine, as long as it's just a bit and you don't end up having too much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks. I had been thinking of adding one glass on milk a day but maybe I wont then. I have never had dairy when I got pregnant with my boys. What is the limit for dairy?
    Can I also ask, I use one step opk but I was given a clearblue fertility monitor last month. This morning I tested on both and the one step opk was negative and the clearblue fertility monitor says High (underneath the word High it says oestrogen detected). Which one is more reliable? I was thinking of going more on the one step opks and holding off to bd, I'm only cd9 and my last two cycles I've ovulated cd14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One glass of milk a day would be within the limits though. It is fine within the limits.

There's no limit on dairy per se, the limits are the 1500-1800 cals a day, 50-60 g protein and fat.

With the Clearblue fertility monitor, high is NOT the same as a peak. You would get at least two days of "high" reading, then a peak reading. The peak reading is what is the same as positive on your One-Steps. So it makes sense these things would not match up together. You would want to wait for "peak" on the Clear Blue before having attempt, UNLESS you were trying to use the Clear Blue for Shettles timing.

If you do want Shettles timing, in that case you can have attempt on the second "high" (but I suspect very much that you will not get a peak reading till CD 13 and you should time your attempt for CD 11 or 12 instead)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks, what are the odds if I bd tonight on a high then bd again tomorrow morning first thing on a peak (if I got a peak) would that then sway more boy as its 2 bd? Hubby wanted to up bd to increase chance of pregnancy this cycle but i wasn't quite ready to do e3d x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have far rather seen you do every 4 days than 2 attempts in the fertile window.

BD on a high will be somewhat low chance of conception so you'd probably want to add an attempt, but I wish we'd tried e4d first.

There is no every 3 days. There is only every 4 days in the 72 hour and 96 hour pattern (not those hours specifically but that is how you count the days) When people said "every 3 days, every 4 days, every 5 days" it was too confusing and what one person called every 3 days another called every other day and I could never be sure what people were doing. Just call it every 4 days.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I will just do one attempt again this cycle. My opks are getting darker so will wait until late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I am not using gels this cycle and hubby has dropped supplements so hoping this gives us more chance anyway. Should i jump and dump or is that just lessening my chances even more?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you were immediately J and D, go to 5 minutes. If you were doing the 5 min. J and D, go to 10-15.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so I waited for positive opk on my one step tests which was yesterday morning, yesterday and today i still have high readings on my clear blue advanced monitor saying lh not detected. So not sure if and when I ovulate. I decided to just dtd once at 8am yesterday morning also laid for 15 -20 mins then got up.
    I got a peak reading at 1pm yesterday, I'm worried what if I ovulated early will that of messed my sway up dtd so close or fine because only once? Hubby had abstained for 7 days and no gels used.
    When can we start bd using protection? Also when can I O? I know it's not thought not to sway but I know some people still try to avoid this and I'm one of them but dont know when is ok to again!! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. It does not work (proven by science) and most of us on this site have numerous timing opposites to prove it (myself included)

If you had an attempt yesterday morning, got the peak that day, you're still 2 days out from O at the time of your attempt.

you can BD with protection at any time. Technically you are supposed to avoid the Big O all the time when you're swaying. Personally I think this is overkill and it's fine to have Big O in the 2ww.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh still didnt work last month, this will be my last month of only one bd. And then I'll move on to e4d plus one attempt at positive opk. It's too late to start that this cycle now isnt it? I'm cd 7 and finished my period cd4. I'm struggling massively with le to be honest I think I'm doing it all wrong.. can you give me a typical day of the diet please. I stick to under 1500cals daily, I've dropped red meats, lower protein, more carbs, but still seem to be eating chocolate or biscuits..agh i just cant seem to drop them this month, normally I'm so good maybe it's because I've upped my walking , I'm walking 8-12 miles each time I walk. I'm drinking glass of wine an evening and I'm drinking caffeine free coke daily and caffeine free coffee with cream once daily. What do you think? What can I change? I've stopped hubby on the diet, it's been so many years hes had enough so I just cut his red meat the week before dtd and he stops drinking tea 48hours before. Should he be doing more?
    Also the abstaining is this too long, 10 days it will be when we try this month???

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast