Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not too late to start the e4d. Just go ahead and start right away.

We have tons of tips and meal suggestions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-thread.html

Did we decide that you SHOULD be on the alternate diet?? Because if you aren't on the alternate diet you don't need to avoid those things. I couldn't tell from reading this page if you were on the alternate diet or the standard one?

No that's more than most people's husbands do for their sways! Carry on!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply, what is the alternate diet?? I am 5 ft 1 and 8 stone 3, I dont know what diet I'm supposed to be on...I've completely lost myself for some reason having a sway wobble Haha!!, I've just been doing 1500 cals or under for last 12 weeks, and avoiding red meat as much as I can.
    For my sway I've been doing that, drinking caffeine free coke, added in caffeine free coffee, (I avoid caffeine due to anxiety )walking a ton, hiit classes, I normally do strength/hiit classes but they havent been on for the last month so ive upped my walking and when i do a strength class I do lower weights mixed with hiit and walking so I dont gain muscle. Since I started 12 weeks ago I'm a stone down.i take folate and fibre tablets. Hubby takes olive leaf extract.
    We abstain for as long as possible, use no gels, bd day of positive opk. If I didnt want to go straight to e4d this month is there anything else I can do??? I feel I should be doing more?
    What are the main things, keeping everything low( food wise )and dropping protein down, coffee, alcohol and just the one bd??
    Should I be completely avoiding snacking? Oh I also fast around 16 hours, I never ever have breakfast, eat normally mid day after I've done exercise. So then I have lunch and eat. But do find the biscuits and chocolate creeping in but perhaps that's due to the walking so much I need that bit extra to get me through!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks to me like you were just on the standard diet, which means you can have chocolate and biscuits! No worries about that at all.

I had put more info about the diet options back on page 2 of this thread.

We could try having your husband do regular release every 2-4 days (instead of abstaining so long - that really cuts odds of conception and doesn't help your sway) but keeping one attempt for now! That would be my suggestion of a middle ground.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby released every 2 to 4 days, had our one attempt on peak still nothing.
    Was going to do cr this month?? Or is that completely pointless? He last released 4 days ago.
    Hubbys sperm results have come back 1%morphology and high viscosity. Hes on no supplements at all, I stopped him on the ole 2 cycles ago x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean CR?

Was everything else normal?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes everything else was normal.
    I was going to get him to release in the morning before work and then dtd as soon as he gets home, so it would definitely be within the 12 hours. Prob 8 hours hopefully.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia2020 View Post
    Yes everything else was normal.
    I was going to get him to release in the morning before work and then dtd as soon as he gets home, so it would definitely be within the 12 hours. Prob 8 hours hopefully.
    Ok. That's not really a frequency pattern though. It likely wouldn't sway, and might cut odds of conception some too because it might reduce your husband's ability to have sex that day.

To do hurry up FR, you would have your husband release and then have another attempt within 6 hours, preferably within 1-3 hours.

To do compressed FR, you would have your husband release 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days before your attempt.

What you're suggesting won't appreciably lower sperm numbers for most men since that's not enough releases and plenty of time for them to recover, and then additionally, it also has the potential to make it so he can't perform that same day, and will reduce your chance of conception.

Since you didn't get pregnant with regular release plus one attempt, the solution is NOT to now make it HARDER to conceive, that makes no sense. Are we trying to boost chances of conception?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh so yes we did hurry up fr, he released this morning then came home at lunchtime and we dtd. I dont know why I thought of doing this? I thought this was still girl friendly? I'm wondering now if I would of reduced my chance too much then? Is it worth me dtd again this evening? So that would be x2 bd in one day? Or would this then not sway pink?

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have speculated about it being pink friendly but over time we've found that none of the frequency patterns have worked, and they all have created so much havoc for people (husbands not being able to perform, cutting odds of conception too much, and the stress of trying to pull it all off) that I don't see any point in doing them ESPECIALLY for someone who has been trying a while! It's one thing to start off with them, but adding them in now makes no sense to me at all. I would much rather have seen you go to e4d this month, but it's done now so for next month hit me a little earlier in the game so we can get a plan in place before the last minute.

Whatever you did was the right thing. What I would have said was that for best chance of pink but lower chance of conception, stick with the attempt you've had, and for better chance of conception but possibly lower chance of pink have another attempt.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just firstly say thanks for being so kind and having so much patience. I'm an idiot I know, I dont know why I have added this in, I've caused myself so much stress! We didnt do another attempt so that one atempt was done on my first positive opk.
    Definitely wont do this again next month!!! Will just wait and see what happens now..I highly doubt it will be nothing!
    As soon as I start my next cycle i will message again! Thankyou x

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast