Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc girl after 3 boys

Hi looking for as much advice as possible please. Have been swaying for 3 years now, last week I had a laparoscopy which showed severe endometriosis and that my tube was blocked and twisted. I have had excision surgery and a tubal flush so I'm praying I'm all good to go.
    I had a sway that I was really sure on for all this time but since being laid up in bed for the last week I have been going over and over it and looking up so much info that now ive completely confused myself with all the conflicting info.
    Anyway here goes this is what my plan was..
    Dw and Dh both take x2 lr, x1 cranberry, Dw also take folic acid.
    Lower ph using these supplements and le diet but I only do from af to 2dpo and avoid all no nos. I'm not looking at losing too much weight as I'm 5ft 1 and weigh 8 stone 7, a year ago I did sway diet so extreme I dropped to 7st 13 and then stopped ovulating altogether so im not planning to drop more than a few lbs really. Dw ph between 4-4.5 (have got it down from 6.5-7) and Dh ph is now a 7 (was a 9!!)
    I use opks and bbt and I was planning on dtd just once 2 days before O. I am a real panicker of dtd on ovulation after I'm sure all 3 of my boys would of been day before and day of O.
    My plan had been to use sylk but it doesnt bring ph that low after, does that matter?? Does it matter if our Phs are in the right range before we dtd??
    Other things we do are drink peppermint tea, tons of caffeine free coke,hot shower before dtd and planning on a 12 day abstain this month, him on top no O for me.
    I do all the old wives tales ,rose quartz necklace, dtd with window open, paint nails pink in fertile week, have lavender burning, salt lamp in our bedroom and lounge, wooden spoon with pink ribbon under the mattress and pink booties.
    What would you add or change about my sway?? Thanks so much for reading x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

You must immediately drop licorice root, for BOTH of you. For you it is unsafe (and I know they tell people to take this on Facebook, but they are ignoring countless safety warnings about the baby's health and mental development, please spread the word it is unsafe if you have any friends taking it) and for your husband it has caused very poor results with only 32% of the people taking it getting girls for us. (that is nearly 70% boys with LR)

No one was ever supposed to mix peppermint tea with licorice root anyway. It is one or the other, not both. I am ok with you guys continuing peppermint as long as you're under 35. If you're over 35 it's your call if you want to continue but it can lower chances of conceiving and hasn't worked.

You should not have been taking cranberry when undergoing surgery, please wean off that immediately until you are fully recovered. I NEVER give cranberry or aspirin to women with endometriosis as it can massively aggravate it. Cranberry is a blood thinner and that means your endo lesions will bleed much more profusely than normal. If you must take something for pH I would try 500 mg Vitamin C.

pH really doesn't sway. (so no, it doesn't matter what your pH is when you BD.) We have had so many pH opposites, plus the biology just doesn't add up at all, and I have all that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

You don't need to lose weight to do the LE Diet. The weight loss part of LE is of minor importance. Aim at holding steady where you're at.

Timing doesn't work either but it's fine to start off with using it. Most people want to. But the important thing is that you stick with one attempt above all else. DO NOT do timing and then add attempts to boost chances of conception because it's number of attempts that sways and not timing. (full case against timing is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html)

Jellies are at your discretion. We have not found they do anything (same number of people get girls with and without them) and they cut odds of conception, but many people still like to try them.

Is there any way you could get Clomid or Femara?
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 18th, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi thanks so much for your reply. Agh seems like I need to change a lot. What do I need to add to have the best chances of conceiving a girl?
    I forgot to say that I never have breakfast and dont eat until after 1pm.
    Are there any supplements we should be taking? I stopped the cranberry for 3 weeks before my op but when i started a new cycle 4 days after the op i started it again then but only x1 rather than the 2 I used to take.
    I cant do any exercise for 6 weeks, but dont want to wait due to that as I have been told the next 3 months are my highest chance for conception so dont want to miss any cycles. Really appreciate any advice on what you think my sway should be. Many thanks xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where you put if you must try something for ph try?? Then its blank.What would you recommend? The hospital wont give us clomid they said the operation to remove endo and flush tubes was what they were willing to do as we have 3 children together already. We will not get seen again in fertility clinic unless it is to be referred for private ivf. I dont want to go down that route x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We get good results with a much more focused approach doing only the things that work, and dropping the stuff that hasn't worked and cuts odds of conception by a lot.

The things that work are:

LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and dropping things like multivitamins, fortified foods and probiotics

Cardio exercise (and it is fine that you cannot do that, don't worry about it for now)

One attempt in the fertile window, though given that you have a limited window of opportunity I would have you start off doing the every 4 day method where you have unprotected sex every 72 hours starting after your period ends and going through till you are sure you've ovualted, even if that means going all the way through till your next period begins. Obviously if you want timing you won't be able to do this.

We have not gotten good results with most supplements. The few that have seemed to work are not suitable for you because of your low weight and history of stopping ovulation. I strongly recommend against you taking any supplements and given that you only have 3 months to try (for best results) I would have your husband wean off his cranberry too. I would not have you guys use any more peppermint tea either.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great thankyou, what fiber is best? And can I do caffeine free coffee as I'm doing no caffeine through my sway. Can hubby drink tea or is it best not to?
    This month I will dtd few days before positive opk but the next month I may try the e4d method.does this still sway girl or just higher your chance of conception?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any fiber that agrees with you, you can get easily, and isn't terribly expensive.

You can use decaf coffee if you want to.

Best for hubby to give up tea though less important than it is for you.

I can't recommend DTD days before positive OPK! You would have very low chances of conception. The pos OPK comes about 36 hours average before ovulation, so having sex a few days before that means you will completely miss ovulation.

E4d we believe still does sway pink. We have gotten good results with pink, though with a smaller sample size than one attempt.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry that was my mistake I meant to write a few days before O, we will be dtd on our first positive opk as I'm thinking that still gives us a cut off??
    Thanks for all the advice, have ordered fiber so will start taking that as soon as it arrives. Do you have a link anywhere to read up on Le diet more? Meal ideas?? X

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry another question, are there certain foods hubby should be avoiding?? I have been making him avoid red meat, bananas, tomatoes and potatoes. Are tomatoes ok cooked or no to all types??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok good! There are some people who have a mistaken belief that it's possible to get pregnant with massively long cutoffs and that's just not the case.

Yes DTD at positive OPK is still a cutoff.

LE Diet is here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html and I have two FAQ that are helpful here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...tml#post335985

and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html and this second FAQ has a full explanation of why you do not need to avoid bananas, tomatoes, and potatoes on LE Diet. Please eat them if you would like!

For hubby's diet we have seen good results with hubbies going vegetarian or even vegan, but if he cuts back on meat that will only help anyway.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast