Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you, no, what I meant was I will do the one attempt at positive OPK as don't want to be trying for ages. It might take a few months to catch anyway so don't think I want more time wasted with cut offs as that has been proven to not work for us anyway in terms of conceiving. 👍

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good to see this thread is useful for someone else too! 👏

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so today had my appt for my suspected hernia...I got there and they realised they don't actually do that kind of scans there so had to be referred to the hospital...needless to say, after not sleeping well and stressing so much about it and waiting for it for a month and a half I broke down in tears, I was so upset.
    So I decided I am not waiting on a diagnosis or action plan or okay, we will just start trying this month and hope for the best.

However, I now seem to have another problem. My cycles have been on the shorter side since having my boy, 25days, with a 12 days LP. I now seem to have started spotting 11DPO so getting even shorter. Could I take any Vitex or B6 supplements or would that interfere with the diet? how long will they take to work?

Thank you

Edited to add: I have now been offered an emergency appt with the hospital now, for Thursday, seeing that I was very distressed with it all and that it would have taken another 4weeks at least to be referred again.
    And also scratch the spotting, seems like now is more like the light start of my period, making my LP just 10 days...it was 13 days last month, so hoping that the stress and everything just caused a one off...
    Does stress sway blue? I am very stressed usually, with every little thing and this month in particular as had lots going on. Would lavender help? or peppermint tea?
    Last edited by Mrs.C.; October 6th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10-12 day LP is long enough to get pregnant with. A 25 day cycle with 12 day LP is entirely normal and no cause for concern whatsoever. A day of spotting is typically at the end of the LP anyway, count CD 1 from the first day of red flow.

PLEASE do not take Vitex or B6. Not only did both of them get poor results for swaying, but they also caused FAR more harm than good. In the vast majority of cases people ended up with not only a short LP (in many cases shorter than it had been to start with) but also with a delayed ovulation for their trouble. And even when that didn't happen, vitex in particular seemed to prevent conception for quite a few people, which makes sense given that it was once used as birth control in the Middle Ages.

Stress does not sway blue. Stress sways PINK and has been shown in studies to sway pink. Being a control freak sways blue (and people feel stressed, but it is NOT that uncontrollable life stress if it is self-inflicted), so all this

Peppermint tea, much like vitex, can delay or even stop ovulation and shorten LP. No peppermint tea.

Lavender - if you find the smell of lavender soothing that's fine, but please don't get control freakish about it - remember being a control freak is what sways blue! So rather than go out and buy everything lavender and set up this complicated schedule of when to use it, just get like 1-2 lavender products and use them whenever. Don't turn "stress relief" into a control freak project that would sway way more blue for you than stress ever could!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for replying once again!
    I think I must be beating the record on the site with so many questions! ��

I have read a thread about exercise and seems like I have been doing it all wrong. I am a moderate exerciser, I run once or twice a week 13km, about 1h and 10min. For my sanity really. And then I walk taking my son into nursery 20min in, 20min out, 2 times a day, 3 times a week. And then I walk here and there, as I don't drive. But not to exert myself. Have I done it all wrong now? I don't have the time to run 1h every day and it kills my knees. I don't really like anything else. I sometimes dance.
    Seems like the more I read, the more quesions I have!
    I should stop reading about the subject now and just go with what I have.

Anyway, I wasn't thinking buying all lavender! I have some essential oil sitting around and I burn that from time to time, thinking it might help with sleep and relaxing, don't really think it sways... I am enough of a control freak even without the lavender though! but that's just who I am, can't help it.

I am hoping this month was a fluke, but if my LP stays at 10days, I would really want to increase that as I think me dieting has cutting it down by 2 days. But maybe is just a one off.

Thank you once again x
    Last edited by Mrs.C.; October 8th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you've lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet don't worry about the exercise. I prefer 60 minutes but it is part of your life to do that walking. Just keep doing what you're doing. But I do want to let you know, you don't need to run. Walking is absoultely fine. Hardly anyone is running for an hour because we get too easily injured.

ok if you already have the lavender it's fine. You would be surprised sometimes when people tell me they're going to add lavender, then they come back and say "ok I just bought a lavender farm in Vermont LOL" (I'm obviously exaggerating, just that's why I warn you LOL.

I would consider adding in 1 serving of full fat dairy daily, 4-6 eggs a week, a serving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't, every week. That is our fix for short LP. Vitex and B6, I PROMISE, are not worth the much greater risk that they mess things up. I don't want you to end up with a delayed O and still a short LP.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooohhh thank you!!!
    If I'm honest, I was running for my own benefit, it helps me mentally and emotionally, not for the diet ��
    I did lose almost 2-3kg since starting the LE diet (or swaying, as didn't do the LE very good). Hoping to keep steady now.
    Can I keep running in the pattern that I do or is better to not to and just keep the walking?

That makes sense, fixing the diet before adding supplements etc as I am sure I brought it on myself by eating crap. Trouble is none of those things (eggs, red meat, salmon) seem to fit in my version of the LE diet. I do eat full fat dairy though and will try up the eggs at least.

I know I said no questions anymore, but hopefully the last ones��
    What is the deal with cinnamon?? I do like it and eat tonnes but had no idea it was not recommended or that people use it to sway! one of my favourite meals is milk rice with apples and cinnamon �� Hopefully I can carry on enjoying it? have not experienced any side effects ��*♀️
    Also, if the one attempt does not work, what is the next step and after how many months? I don't want to try for a year or so and not become pregnant then come to the conclusion we needed more frequency...that said with our son was every other day over fertile window and every day O.-1,O.day, O.+1 and still took us 4months...but just don't know when could be that the one is not enough.
    Last edited by Mrs.C.; October 11th, 2020 at 06:22 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can view your exercise as being for some other reason that's even better! Doing these activities while you think every second "I AM DOING THIS TO EARN A GIRL" is that type of control freakishness that may sway blue anyway.

You can absolutely keep running if you want to. Just wanted you to know you don't have to.

By this point, 10 years on, I have helped a LOT of people get girls and my recommendation for short LP has been to add those things in. I do it all the time, and our results are at their highest now than they ever were (with the most people doing them!) So regardless of how you envisioned the LE Diet, to fix the issue, you need a certain set of nutrients, and none of them are vitex, LOL. If you'd like to just try the dairy and eggs first before adding in the salmon, that's fine, but one serving of salmon, truly, cannot make a boy (it's about 15-20 g protein, 6 g fat or so - that is NOTHING!) but it might give ya just enough of that good fishy fat and a little zinc and iodine that can help you get pregnant!

Cinnamon is something I recommend only for people who have more than 50 lbs to spare or moderate to severe PCOS. It is not a supplement I use for many people because people will have their blood sugar go TOO low on LE Diet. But anyone swaying pink can have it in dietary amounts. You're fine to continue having that.

I do not ever have anyone go a year trying without dropping things to boost odds of conception. I would have you go a couple months and then go to e4d, then e4d plus one, then SMEP long before we got to the one year mark. The time at which we add attempts is to some extent at your discretion - some people want to wait a long time before adding attempts, and others want to get pregnant faster. Completely up to you.

11. Likes Mrs.C. liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick update from me...
    we have our BFP!
    Praying and hoping is a sticky one but now is just a waiting game I guess...
    I really believe in a mother's instinct when it comes to gender and I thought of this baby as being a girl, but now I am not convinced and think I just convinced myself as I was doing the swaying and was constantly in my head. Plus, it was conceived similar period as my son (a month apart) so perhaps another boy! oh well... we are fine either way, the important thing is that it's healthy and will probably try harder on the sway for our 3rd☺
    Will come back to update when we'll know after our NIPT.
    Many thanks again for all your support!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!! Whenever gender desire comes into play intuition (even if it is reliable for some people sometimes) is just not reliable any more.

My sister and brother are a month apart! That just doesn't matter.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

14. Likes Mrs.C. liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast