Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How I had my girl and future boy sway

Hello Atomic and everyone! This is my first post even though I have read several of yours for a few months now.
    I apologize in advance for my English (I am Italian) but in the end I decided to introduce myself to share my experience and to try to have a boy in the spring/summer 2021.
    I discovered this site after doing searches in internet and after reading the book "The baby dust method", a fast and interesting reading that opened me up to the world of sways but that did not fully satisfy me, both for the scientific studies at the base but also for the conflicting reviews.
    I have a 21 month old daughter that I love, it was conceived in January 2018.
    At the time I knew nothing about the sway, I just wanted a healthy son or daughter. In December 2017 I took the contraceptive pill for the last time (which I had been taking for decades), my period started on January 6 and after that we only had 2 attempts: on January 18 evening and on January 20 afternoon (in both cases big 0 for me, missionary position and jump and dumb immediately after). There have been 2 attempts but on January 20 I had a lot of ECMW and from my ovulation app (on the phone) that was supposed to be the day of ovulation. I didn't use opk.
    We didn't have any intercourse because we were in the middle of a move and for that reason I didn't think I would get pregnant on the first attempt after stopping the pill for just a month! Infinite joy.
    I want to specify in that period I was working quite far from home and I had started the intermitting fasting (I skipped breakfast every morning) I only took an espresso just arrived at work.
    It was a stressful period and in general I ate not too much ( just 2 meals per day) for the most rice, legums, fruit, vegetables, very little red meat, mostly chicken and fish, often vegetable soups for dinner. No milk, no cheese or yogurt, little pasta and bread (which I love). In general I have always been fit and active (the summer before I had completed the kayla itsines BBG training and I have always done a lot of cardio).
    For my conception I did not take prenatals, vitamins or folic acid. I started folic acid immediately after taking the pregnancy test.
    Sorry for the length of the post but I wanted to be as precise as possible (to help someone) and also to emphasize that only after reading a good part of your discussions and posts I managed to put together many pieces of the puzzle and I was completely found in the girl sway model!
    I really hope I have been clear and I hope to be able to make a good boy sway, I still have some time and I am putting together some information, plus I am thinking of buying a diet plan since my diet is more or less the same (especially in the summer I eat very little and I train enough).
    I have a big worry about prenatals since in Italy we don't have "One woman's a day" but "multicentrum pre-mum". It could go well? If necessary I can attach the ingredients. Thanks to those who want to answer and to those who want to ask me something I am completely available.

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you were practically doing a pink sway there!

That is always good news to me because there are so many things we can easily change. Just let me know how I can help you on diet!

Centrum products are also good!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic for your reply! I was gone for a while but I have so many things to ask you that I don't know where to start ...

For the supplements so I'll take the multicentrum ones, but the DHA or normal ones? In addition to these I have also read about vitamin D, fish oil, folic acid...Could you tell me in what quantities and how long should I start taking them before trying to conceive?

As I said in my previous msg, I would like to try for blue sway next spring/summer because my daughter will be a little older(I'll turn 36, DH 40) and hoping that the covid situation has improved ... but I have some doubts because I live in a rather hot place in summer and I noticed since June until September I tend to eat rather little, always fresh things, raw fruit (watermelon, peaches) and a lot of vegetables(tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, pickles, fennels, green beans), rice, very little meat, little pasta and bread, lots of fish (seafood and blue fish), avocado, canned tuna. In general I feel like I eat less or maybe I eat healthier. In winter, on the other hand, I eat more especially red meat, pork, sausages, potatoes, bread, pasta, dried fruit, in short more caloric foods. Do you think I should favor the winter season for my blue sway? Maybe it's a stupid question of mine...

Also I'm allergic to dust, do antihistamines affect the swing?

I hope you can help me on diet, I would start asap. Thank you so much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take the regular Centrum and then get a separate DHA supplement of no more than 500 mg maximum. (this counts as the fish oil, do not take fish oil additionally)

I think you should try in the summer and then just make extra effort to eat more at that time. you don't necessarily need to load up on hearty food, just protein and carbs at every meal and a good amount of healthy fat. just let me know all your diet questions, I'll help you however I can.

Antihistamines we do believe sway somewhat pink, but they haven't worked very well - the same number of people got boys and girls without them. I would take them as you need them. Or, you might want to try the nasal sprays for a while to see if you can wean back on the antihistamines.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so no fish oil in addition. What about vitamin D and folic acid? Should I start when I start the diet?

Speaking of diet, given my previous experience and what I have read in this forum, I think I understand that it is a relevant part of a good sway.
    For this, if you don't mind, I would like to report below the diet that I usually follow so that you can tell me what you think:

- Breakfast: for a few months now, whole milk with a little unsweetened coffee (I don't like plain milk) with cereal flakes (kellogg's corn flakes) or oat flakes or some wholemeal biscuits.
    - Lunch: pasta (70-80 gr) + legumes (beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils) or with tomato sauce; or white rice + canned tuna or smoked salmon + cherry tomatoes + avocado. Usually I drink water.
    - Afternoon snack: a fruit (in winter banana, apple or orange - in summer watermelon, peach, cherries) and a cup of green tea.
    - Dinner: meat (beef, pork, chicken) or fish (cod, tuna, salmon, prawns) + side dish of fresh vegetables (salad + fennel + rocket, green beans or spinach) peppers or baked potatoes. The side dish is always seasoned with salt, extra virgin olive oil and lemon or apple vinegar. Other toppings for meat are spices, ketchup and mayonnaise.
    - After dinner snack: in winter 70% dark chocolate or other chocolate snack, in summer packaged ice cream (cone or magnum).

I usually drink alcohol in the evening, a glass or two of beer, and red or white wine. Hardly ever hard liquor.
    Generally I don't drink fizzy drinks or fruit juices, sometimes I drink coke. As a snack, especially in winter, I eat dried fruit (peanuts, walnuts or pumpkin seeds).
    I love the pickled gherkins and sushi.
    As junk food (usually in the evening) I mostly eat pizza, kebab sandwich, mc donald's.

More or less that's all I eat more often, in general I prefer salty foods, sweets only in the morning and after dinner, but not only very greedy for sweets or other sweet things.
    N.B. lately I quit smoking, so did my husband (he's a very big smoker).

I'm definitely going for nasal sprays.

I hope I haven't bored you, I hope you can tell me what I can leave or avoid. Thanks as always.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry - 1000 IU Vitamin D (you can take this all thru pregnancy) and 2000 mcg (that is micrograms not milligrams) through the entire first trimester of pregnancy, and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to the amount in your prenatal.

Let me explain again about the fish oil. If you take a prenatal with fish oil or DHA in it, don't add more. If you take one that does NOT have DHA added, then add in additional fish oil or DHA.

I want to see protein and carbs at every meal and snack. A snack of fruit and green tea isn't quite good enough as it's just carbs without any protein.

ARe you eating tuna or salmon every day? If so let's reduce this to 3 days a week.

I would keep alcohol to no more than one a day, and you may even want to cut back to more like 3x a week.

GREAT that you guys quit smoking!! One of the biggest things we see in terms of people with all girls is that they smoke quite a lot.

No you don't bore me - people send me this type of message all the time, I love answering you guys!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Then I could take a Prenatal with DHA directly (here we have Multicentrum Mom with DHA) then add folic acid and vitamin D as you tell me. What do you think?

As for the diet I am more worried, because I am not used to taking a lot of proteins ... I wonder if for lunch legumes with pasta can be enough as a protein supply, instead for a snack I could replace the fruit + tea with peanuts or almonds or nuts + tea and whole yogurt, perhaps with fruit. What do you think about it? I would also increase the use of cheese and dairy products in general (ricotta and mozzarella). For dinner I am calmer because I almost always eat proteins (meat, pork, fish, eggs, chicken) + a side dish with vegetables.

I am also a lover of bread, pasta and rice. For blue sway is okay? If so, better than whole or whole wheat flour?

Another thing that fascinated me and I don't quite understand is about unprotected sex which increases fertility. But how? It's because does the man release more sperm and renewing it has better quality sperm, or because is the sperm released inside the woman even before the fertile period and is this what increases fertility? I don't know if what I said makes sense.
    For my previous pregnancy I did very little BD (never as little as that period LOL). For my next boy sway I should start unprotected sex right after my AF or when I'm in my fertile window (i.e. 5-6 days before ovulation)?
    I ask you because I think I understand - thanks to this forum - that doing too much BD before the fertile period can be contrary to blue sway because it rightly reduces the number of sperm available and you risk arriving in the fertile period "without cartridges" ... Did I get it right?

Thanks and sorry for my english and the length of the post xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes if you can find one with DHA in it that is absolutely fine.

Legumes can be a good way to get protein. Yes please DO eat some nuts/yogurt, those are great ways to get protein.

Yes it's fine to have bread/pasta/rice. The trouble is that you can gain weight quite fast on this type of diet so be aware and keep them to a dull roar. We once thought whole grain was better, but now we have seen a lot of people eat whole grains and get girls, so I now allow you guys to have whatever you prefer.

It is probably a combination of the hormones in his semen sending a message to your body that a man is around to protect your offspring, and having "real" sex instead of with protection or masturbation increases sperm count too (this is 100% proven). We know from studies that when coupled have unprotected sex even out of the fertile window, they get pregnant more quickly.

That is what many blue swayers tell me - they just don't have sex that often (even with protection). So if it is possible I do like to see you guys having some unprotected sex out of the fertile window even in months before you are ready to try.

You want to have that unprotected sex every 2-4 days and NOT daily. That way he will not be too depleted when the fertile window opens. And he will have plenty of sperm and energy to have the fertil window attempts!