Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Newbie trying for a girl!

Hi everyone my name is Jemma and I'm 24 years old. I have a little boy who is 6 and my partner (30) also has a boy who is 9 years old. We met when my son was 3 months old and have been planning a life together ever since. We have now decided to try and have our own baby. Ive been looking into gender swaying and would like to give it a go. Obviously I'll love whatever the gender of the baby however, ive always wanted a girl so its worth a shot right?

I've read that much that things have started to get contradictory. If anyone is able to provide any tips on conceiving a girl that would be greatly appreciated. I've read things about having an acidic diet too and the supplements to take.

For the last month and half i have been taking pregnacare prenatal vitamins and my partner has been having the wellman vitamins. I want to start taking calcium tablets but are unsure on whether it is calcium citrate or calcium carbonate? Any tips on supplements and their dosages would be very much appreciated!

2. Likes lailapink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a lot of contradictory info out there so please just ask, ask, ask anything you're wondering.

The acidic diet is debunked and you can read about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

I am not a fan of Pregnacare and Wellman for anyone. I would recommend weaning off them. During pregnancy I suggest you avoid massive doses of nutrients like in Pregnacare stuff and definitely for your sway.

We tend to take folic acid or folate only for our sways.

I will cover any supplements to take in your sway plan though. So don't buy anything yet, that will all be in there. We have had poor results with most supplements and have realy phased them out so don't buy anything, most of it is not necessary and may even harm your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes jemmalb liked this post