Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always get up right after sex and got boys. I’ve gotten boys with BD multiple times per day as well. The only thing I’ve been able to connect to gender outcome for me personally is my own diet. Timing, number of attempts, and DH’s lifestyle/diet don’t seem to matter for us, or not much versus my own diet.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I always get up right after sex and got boys. I’ve gotten boys with BD multiple times per day as well. The only thing I’ve been able to connect to gender outcome for me personally is my own diet. Timing, number of attempts, and DH’s lifestyle/diet don’t seem to matter for us, or not much versus my own diet.
    Ok well that would be great! Lol i changed my diet. The biggest difference for me was i stopped doing salads for lunch and got more calories in. I changed my supps up a bit as well. I didn’t do primrose oil this time either which atomic told me could sway girl (when i was trying for my 3rd). I also included red meat a couple of times a week. I put on some weight but the scale moved up and down. I definitely put on muscle though and as Dh said even when the scale moved down it didn’t look like i lost any muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep coming on here and searching the web for research that shows boys can be conceived days prior to ovulation. I’m really struggling. Not being able to try just keeps getting to me. I still can’t believe I ovulated so much earlier. I literally ovulated 5 days earlier than I had been. I know my cycle was still adjusting from weaning but still. I would usually ovulate day 21 most months with an occasional day 19. I just was not expecting day 19 to happen after my average having been day 23/24. So getting pregnant from an attempt on day 16 just seemed way far fetched... unless somehow it was from pre but I read that is very unlikely. I can’t stop obsessing over the fact that we had several unprotected bds earlier in the month but the only one unprotected later on was cd16. I mean there was plenty of releasing and bding just all from pulling out. Ugh I’m obsessing. This is for sure our last and I just can’t imagine not having a son. I’m pretty sure getting pregnant like this is making our chances slim though. I just need to trust God. Lord, please help me to trust You. To release every single thing (REST) and know if You have one more girl to complete our family it is Your will. Take this desire for a son away from me too.

Thanks ladies. I just needed to vent. You are the only ones who understand this strong desire.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh and then I just found on here that HCG levels can indicate gender. DPO 17 and it was very dark. I’m assuming that is a sign for a girl.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to read your struggle Jconger. I had one pregnancy that wasn't planned and it really overwhelmed me. I felt my chance was taken away from me. Mentally a hard time. Take care
    Last edited by Slingers; January 28th, 2021 at 12:37 PM.

8. Likes Jconger, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingers View Post
    I am so sorry to read your struggle Jconger. I had one pregnancy that wasn't planned and it really overwhelmed me. I felt my change was taken away from me. Mentally a hard time. Take care
    Did you end up getting the gender you hoped for?

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, wish I could answer differently. But please hold on to Atomic her words: you can always get your desired gender. Lots of women get both gender without doing anything (different).
    Last edited by Slingers; January 28th, 2021 at 01:01 PM.

12. Thanks Jconger, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What does your family look like? We have four girls. I feel like a boy should be in there at some point but Thank you for that reminder from Atomic. I just feel worse and sooner than I did with any of my girls... I’m just assuming it’s another girl.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    I keep coming on here and searching the web for research that shows boys can be conceived days prior to ovulation. I’m really struggling. Not being able to try just keeps getting to me. I still can’t believe I ovulated so much earlier. I literally ovulated 5 days earlier than I had been. I know my cycle was still adjusting from weaning but still. I would usually ovulate day 21 most months with an occasional day 19. I just was not expecting day 19 to happen after my average having been day 23/24. So getting pregnant from an attempt on day 16 just seemed way far fetched... unless somehow it was from pre but I read that is very unlikely. I can’t stop obsessing over the fact that we had several unprotected bds earlier in the month but the only one unprotected later on was cd16. I mean there was plenty of releasing and bding just all from pulling out. Ugh I’m obsessing. This is for sure our last and I just can’t imagine not having a son. I’m pretty sure getting pregnant like this is making our chances slim though. I just need to trust God. Lord, please help me to trust You. To release every single thing (REST) and know if You have one more girl to complete our family it is Your will. Take this desire for a son away from me too.

Thanks ladies. I just needed to vent. You are the only ones who understand this strong desire.

The Internet is largely useless for stuff like this, because so many people are told about timing, so when they get a boy, they think back and ASSUME with absolutely no evidence that's when they ovulated. But the truth is that 95% of the people reporting about ovulating online have no evidence about when they ovulated and are guessing based on nothing, or things like temping and CM which are not accurate either.

But studies over the past 50 years have shown that Shettles was complete junk. Even Dr. Shettles would have retracted it by now based on the research which has completely proved his theory to be nonsense now. But he died and couldn't. The only people selling Shettles for the past 3 decades are all people capitalizing on his name to repackage flawed science.

I PROMISE you can get boys days before O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Ugh and then I just found on here that HCG levels can indicate gender. DPO 17 and it was very dark. I’m assuming that is a sign for a girl.

EVERYONE has dark pregnancy tests 17 DPO.

Additionally, the "HCG levels" cannot be tested by pregnancy tests anyway as they don't accurately reflect the level of HCG in your blood. Pregnancy tests don't tell you much of anything about what your HCG is really doing.

And finally, with the HCG levels, that is just an AVERAGE. That means that there are plenty of boy pregnancies with high HCG and girl pregnancies with low HCG and everything in between. It's like height. While you can GUESS that a person who is 5-6 is a girl and 5 10 is a man, it's in no way a guarantee and millions of people fall outside that. And then most people are like 5-8 and you can't tell at ALL their gender based on height. So you just cannot read anything into that!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

18. Likes Jconger liked this post
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast