Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you're ovulating late because you don't have enough body fat to rely on to help make estrogen then yes, that could potentially sway pink, but the good news is that's why we do the diet!

We've found that men who are heavyset seem to have more girls, and smoking and jogging/biking have been shown in studies to sway pink.
    Ok well I officially started my cycle so we will see if adding muscle and this diet helps shorten it!

Regarding hubby he is not heavyset by any means. He doesn’t smoke. He plays soccer though so there is jogging/sprinting involved there... anything else he can do? He plays video games on a laptop? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If possible, have him sleep in the nude or in really loose fitting pajama pants rather than underwear.

I would also have him take a cool (not cold) shower immediately after practicing soccer or working out (if he can't take one immediately after, then just have him skip it, as a few hours after he'll be cooled down anyway.) Don't have him ice his balls or anything like that, just if he can take a cool but still comfortable shower right after getting heated up it may help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Thank you! He is only playing once or twice a week these days with covid. Does he need to do this every night or just when he plays?

Also, wondering thoughts on where I’m at right now before swaying... if we do.

I’m doing 1/3 or 1/2 of a Spark every day or every other day (as needed/desire). Not doing the meal replacement shakes and only doing the protein shakes that do not have that nutrient. Have gained around 6-7lbs and trying for another 5lbs. Had my first cycle so trying to track it this next month. Lifting 3x p week hard for gaining muscle. Thinking of incorporating one more lift day in place of a bike day. Not really avoiding any types of food. Focusing on increasing red meat at least twice a week. Also eating just higher caloric foods with some sweets to help increase the weight easier. Still eating mostly healthy though. Omegas every other day and multi every day.

How does this all sound?? Anything I need to tweak? Could I do coffee ok in place of Spark? Or Green tea? I like a hot drink in the fall. Also, what is the case when/if we do decide to start trying or having unprotected sex? Should I do an ovulation kit? Thanks for the feedback!!! I greatly appreciate it!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and one more thing, my husband is a gamer. Is there any issue with him having a laptop ? Thank you

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he can do it all the time, that's great! If he'll only do it on nights he plays, it's ok too.

Everything is looking great to me!! Green tea is a great option for blue. I'd keep coffee minimal as that's swayed pink for us.

yes if you're willing to do OPK, that's been our most reliable way to pinpoint the fertile window. Did you want to do timing or not?

8. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If he can do it all the time, that's great! If he'll only do it on nights he plays, it's ok too.

Everything is looking great to me!! Green tea is a great option for blue. I'd keep coffee minimal as that's swayed pink for us.

yes if you're willing to do OPK, that's been our most reliable way to pinpoint the fertile window. Did you want to do timing or not?
    Ok so go with the tea and it’s ok to do dairy? I forgot to add my daily probiotics as well! Is there anything about him using a laptop? He said it doesn’t heat him up but I dunno... we have four girls Lol snd I’ve heard something about that. No need to avoid any types of foods? And yes on timing. That is one thing we never really did... waiting that 24 hours after a positive opk... i know there was something about lots of sex earlier in the month and then after opk lots? Just wanting to make sure I have everything lined up correctly if we decide to! Thank you again so much for all your help!!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, what was the link you were recommending me to reading up on for a boy sway diet, etc. i saw the LE diet in your profile, but I think that’s for swaying for a girl? I didn’t see anything about swaying boy but maybe I wasn’t looking in the didn’t place. Thank you!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, tea both green and black and full fat dairy only (no skim dairy) is great for blue.

Probiotics are great for both of you.

I prefer you guys not put the laptop in the crotch, the claims made on other sites about "ions" are nonsense and the heat of the laptop may sway pink by "cooking" the testicles and lowering sperm count that way. Can he set it on a pillow instead?

PLEASE please please do not wait 24 hours after a positive OPK for pink. That insures you have only one attempt in the fertile window, and timing does not work at all. We have a way that will ensure you have 3 attempts while still keeping in line with Shettles:

Have hubby doing regular release every 2-4 days all thru the entire cycle (and as far in advance as possible) and then have one attempt the night of first positive OPK, again the next morning AND the next night (so 2x in one day that second day, if you can), then the following day in case of delayed ovulation. Then if you can, do every other day for a couple days and have hubby resume regular release after that.

That is still within the parameters of Shettles but has the 3 attempts we have found effective for blue. Best of both worlds!

HE Diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

HE FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

I have the LE Diet in my signature because I have probably 100x more questions looking for those!

12. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and here are the "forbidden" foods for your blue sway:

Shellfish
    Organ meats
    Artificial sweeteners
    Oils from things that are not even FOOD (cottonseed, canola, safflower)
    Shortening
    Spirulina and chlorella supplements
    Protein shakes containing high amounts of soy protein
    Burned foods and barbecued meats
    Flaxseed, flax oil, and evening primrose oil in anything but occasional dietary amounts
    I would also add going light on milk replacers as the people who had the most milk replacers had the most opposites too

And while obviously this is not a food, you and your husband MUST STOP SMOKING. Quite a few of my blue sway opposites were in people who were smoking.

14. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect!! Thank you! No smoking here. Is absolutely no artificial sweeteners allowed? The protein shakes that you okayed for me have some soy (mostly whey) and some sucralose. I also drink a half of a sparkling water that has some sucralose. Will that hurt our sway?

I will try to convince him to sleep nude and use a pillow but i have a feeling he won’t. will that hurt our sway a lot?

Thank you again!!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast