Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newby here TTC GIRL

Hello ladies! Recently found this forum. I have two great sons. Plan on trying to sway for a girl in July. I have been dieting: no potatoes, tomatoes, largely decreased red meat, drinking lots of cranberry juice and crystal light.

Would love any other suggestions or just to hear some of your stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome to the site! Glad you found us.

We do things a little different than some of the other sites do, so while I know it's confusing at first, please just ask, ask, ask till it falls into place. You'll have better results for your sway in addition to being a better approach for your health and that of your unborn baby by doing things our way instead of the debunked "old school" stuff that never worked, and that many of us on this site got boy after boy doing!

Cutting out potatoes and tomatoes really doesn't work for swaying. I have a full explanation of why that is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

What we need to do for diet is ensure that you're eating fewer calories and less grams of protein and fat. Unless you have PCOS, insulin resistance, or more than 30 lbs to spare, (or if you are breastfeeding or over 5 ft. 10 inches) you should aim at 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat, NOT COUNTING the protein and fat in fruit and veg, and nothing in low carb veg. If you do fall into one of those other groups let me know and I'll give you a different set of macros.

Drinking cranberry juice does nothing for a sway but add nutrients and calories. In order for cranberry to POSSIBLY have any effect for swaying it would need to be the highly concentrated form of cranberry that is in supplements. But even those did not work in our results. So it's fine if you want to have, say, a glass of cran juice now and then within your diet limits, but otherwise you're simply undermining your sway by adding nutrients for no gain with your sway.

Crystal Light does not actually work but it's fine in safe and sane intake. 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz per day, and that's ALL. We have actually seen more BOYS conceived to those who have a crazy high intake of Crystal Light and I discuss that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...me-thread.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the information. As I told you in PM I do have PCOS and high cholesterol (Not controlled by medication). Both a factor of bad genetics, I am not as overweight as that makes me sound haha. I'm 5/5 160lbs. I think I will continue to monitor my red meat and potatoes intake as it will help my cholesterol anyways; but happy to be able to add tomatoes back in! I've lost 4 lbs since starting dieting 3 weeks ago. Hoping to get another 10+- for when we try in July. I am going start implementing your PCOS LE Diet.

After reading through many of your articles I'm shocked that my hubby even makes boys. He's always been a heavy pot smoker, drinks 2 cups of coffee a day and his fav alcohol drink is diet coke vodka. Hoping these will continue to work in my favor in the future. He also has always frequent released whether with me or alone almost daily. I'm think CFR will be best for us?

Thank you so much for putting all this information together and keeping track of results all these years! It's really important to me because I've found such little information in the last 6 months of looking.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, it's literally impossible for me to remember specifics from PM to forum post so I tend to answer in general terms to be sure I'm not giving anyone inaccurate info.

I would definitely have you on the alternate diet - 1500-1800 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat (not counting pro and fat in fruit and veg, and nothing in low carb veg, which are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count them.)

I would also suggest exercise, even if you can't get up to the full on 60 6-7 recommendation. With PCOS, it's best to do some exercise even if just moderate because the benefits to blood sugar control

Would you be interested in adding in myoinositol?? That really can help with sway and with PCO-tendencies, and may help lower cholesterol a bit as well.

Some guys can just shake this stuff off (and the fact that he's able to "go" as often as he is even with these habits indicates he is in that category!). It may make it easier for you as a couple to get a girl, though.

CFR really doesn't seem to work but if you want to try it, I'd have him release 2x a day and then on the day of your attempt, make it the second release of the day. But ONLY if you think he can actually keep up with it! Being too ambitious with the number of releases has sunk more sways than it's helped because people end up not able to perform, missing months, skipping lots of releases but then trying anyway, creating tension between hubby and wife, that sort of thing!

5. Likes Kgilbert90 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I will try to start to incorporate some cardio into my routine. With my boys I conceived both of them when i started hitting the gym again but i was doing weights etc.

I have never heard of myoinositol. I just looked it up and seemed to have a lot of good reviews. Do you feel this sways pink? or it's just neutral? Also I would stop after BFP? (I am wondering if this is breast feeding safe too because my hormones go off the rail after birth). Also one other question, I have had very regular "longer" cycles. I ovulate every 17-18 CD, with a 30-31 day cycle. do you feel myoinositol will help my cycle be more pink friendly?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes just stick to cardio - even walking is great. Exercise and diet work together so you can't just look at exercise alone to see if it sways, it's both of them in concert.

Yes, we are finding it appears to sway pink. Yes, we have you wean off at BFP by spacing doses further and further out. We actually start this process sooner - I'd have you take 1000 mg daily from CD 1- ovulation, then 500 mg or 1000 mg every other day from ovulation till CD 1 again (or BFP, whichever comes first). Then upon getting a positive pregnancy test you'd just continue spacing doses further and further out till down to one dose per week, then stop. Should take about 3 weeks.

Myoinositol is not adequately studied when breastfeeding (so little is, it's frustrating.) But inositol occurs naturally in breastmilk anyway so we suspect it is ok. It's simply one of the B vitamins. If you're concerned about it, we can also reduce the amount to 500 from CD 1-ovulation and then every other day during the luteal phase.

Because myoinositol helps lower blood sugar, which in turn can help lower testosterone and correct those PCO hormones, yes, it will help with your pink sway. I can't say if it will change your cycle, but it does really seem to help with PCOS.