Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Oh and that was it about the shakes and spark. No inositol. I’m not even sure what that is lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a vitamin-like nutrient that seems very effective at lowering blood sugar and has swayed strongly pink. They're putting it in a lot of things lately so I just wanted to be sure what was in the shakes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would take the Omegas every other day. We've been seeing better results with only 500 mg daily vs. 1000.

I would like you to be getting more animal fat like butter. You're getting a LOT of vegetable fat, and we want more animal/saturated fat to be coming in than vegetable if at all possible.

Inositol isn't an herb, it's a nutrient. I'd just like to see the nutrient profiles of what is in those shakes.

I prefer you guys wait till 18 months postpartum. I'm fine if you keep nursing though (I've seen too many people wean before they wanted to only to get an opposite anyway) But I understand you may want to try sooner than that.

I still like you guys to be having regular unprotected sex every 2-4 days outside of the fertile window and then 3-5 attempts IN the fertile window. But if you still want to keep timing, you'd have hubby do the release every 2-4 days, and then go for the attempt the night of positive OPK, again that next morning (O Day) and again that following night (O Day) Then have one more attempt the following day (O+1) just to be on the safe side and then go to every other day a couple rounds. That way i you end up with a delayed ovulation you're still covered.
    Ok great. Thank you! I’m just taking a serving of the omegas. That is one serving. Does that really seem like too much? Like it sways girl?
    It looks like my green shakes have that nutrient. None of my other products though I thought sucralose was what you were concerned of swaying pink? Is that still the case? My sucralose products do not have that nutrient but my plant based shake does. Weird, I don’t know.

Concerning animal and saturated fats. My stomach does not do well with those things. I am eating red meat twice a week now (preciously did not eat any). I can’t do a high, rich in fat diet though. Is this a big deal? Or does just putting on muscle and eating more help??

And great to know on timing. I’m waiting for a cycle before we do any attempts lol. We are just doing the pull out method right now

Thank you! Appreciate all of these tips. What about exercise? Does that sound ok??

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me explain the deal with the higher level Omegas. Firstly there's a safety concern in that women are more prone to getting bleeding issues from blood thinners than men are. So a dose that may be commonly sold (because it was tested in men, for example) for many women, will cause bleeding, bruising, heavy periods, and then if you're taking it while you're pregnant or when TTC, can contribute to subchorionic hemorrhage and possibly mess with implantation (just like when it's hard for a baby to implant when the blood is too thick, it's also likely not good if the blood is too thin when the bean is burrowing in.) So too much Omega 3 is not good for you anyway, and may even contribute to chemical pregnancy or later losses.

Then, because higher dose Omega 3 can lower cholesterol, too much Omega 3 may also lower cholesterol which makes it harder for your body to make testosterone and estrogen (both of which sway blue.) So for those two reasons, I have lowered the dose to 500 mg or 1000 every other day for the Omega 3. now, you can certainly continue if you want, but that's my thinking on telling you to take less.

Sucralose may sway pink and many people would avoid it when swaying, but I am more concerned by other potential ingredients (such as the inositol, some essential fatty acids like Omega 6 and 9, flaxseed, high doses of B vitamins, and other ingredients. Some of those things may sway pink.) The sucralose has not been terribly effective but I do still have people avoid it. My larger concern is that I can't see the nutrient profile of these drinks and I can't sign off on them unless I do.

Putting on muscle and eating more will help. It's just that we have some animal studies indicating more vegetable fats than animal fats may = more daughters conceived. Can you tolerate coconut oil?

I'll go back and reread the exercise to be sure.

4. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No your exercise is looking great, and I see you'd explained about the nursing in your post - sorry that was a crazy day for me! Anyway I answered that further along in the thread, sorry for the confusion.

6. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great! Thank you so much for your help. Let me know if this answers what you need for the spark and shakes. Is there a certain amount that is ok with sucralose and the inosital? That is like tolerable or just avoid it all together? That is going to be a bit of a challenge lol.

Coconut oil really makes me feel sick. I can’t do that either. It’s really fat in general that messes with my gut. A probiotic helps a ton and I’m trying to do nuts and PB and just try to do with other foods. Boo, maybe it’ll be tough for me to sway? Is red near twice a week helpful?

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And you are right, there is that ingredient in the Spark as well. It says 10 mg. I had missed it earlier.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast