Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The lowest dose I use for pink sways is 500 mg of inositol, so if you stay below that it may be ok.

Sucralose, I'm not sure it even sways pink or does anything but most people choose to avoid it. As long as you keep it as minimal as you can, I think that's what counts.

You can still sway, though. I'm just trying to optimize things here. It doesn't mean you can't get a boy if you don't do these things, just that I want you to have your absolutely best shot. Red meat 2x a week would be great!

probiotics have swayed blue so please continue with that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    And you are right, there is that ingredient in the Spark as well. It says 10 mg. I had missed it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can live with 10 mg but there are some other issues. See those massive doses of B vitamins?? Those can mess with your cycle and I just don't trust them. I don't trust them for pink, I don't trust them for blue, I don't trust them for anyone. And the Vit. C is not only enough to be said to sway pink, but may even be enough to contribute to losses (some people use 1000 mg Vit. C to try and induce miscarriage in unwanted pregnancy.)

The other ones are ok, though one has flaxseed and there's inulin, which is a type of fiber (fiber may sway pink) But on the whole, aside from the top one and the one with flaxseed, those are ok by me.

3. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can live with 10 mg but there are some other issues. See those massive doses of B vitamins?? Those can mess with your cycle and I just don't trust them. I don't trust them for pink, I don't trust them for blue, I don't trust them for anyone. And the Vit. C is not only enough to be said to sway pink, but may even be enough to contribute to losses (some people use 1000 mg Vit. C to try and induce miscarriage in unwanted pregnancy.)

The other ones are ok, though one has flaxseed and there's inulin, which is a type of fiber (fiber may sway pink) But on the whole, aside from the top one and the one with flaxseed, those are ok by me.
    Ok great! What about doing a half a Spark per day? Then it would be half of all of the vitamins you are concerned about? How much probiotic is recommended? The green shakes have probiotic in them as well, but I think those have the flaxseed you are mentioning. Is there a limit on fiber? I have a high fiber diet usually to prevent stomach issues. Also, is there anything about avoiding dairy? I thought I had read in the past that swayed pink. Along with more greens and higher sodium for blue? Just wondering if there are particular foods I should consume more of or less of. I am seeing the scale increase so that’s really encouraging! I’m not sure how much weight you think would be good to put on before trying. Thanks again for all of your help!!!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even at a half a dose that's still quite high in terms of the B Vitamins. it's your call, and if you don't see any changes in your cycle it may be something you feel comfortable with including, but it's just not something I recommend.

Fiber may sway pink, but as long as it's part of your diet and not in supplement form that's ok with me. Real foods are great for blue, even if they have fiber. Things like psyllium husk, I would avoid for now.

Avoiding dairy does not sway blue. That idea has been investigated by myself and others and it is not true (many of us on here, myself included, have opposites with the mineral diets). I would suggest you have full fat dairy only (no skim dairy, skim dairy MAY sway pink for some people by messing with your blood sugar in certain ways that aren't beneficial for blue) More greens are great but I'd not rely on them alone (also be increasing nutrients across the boards, particularly protein and animal fat)

Higher sodium, just like with the dairy intake, has not panned out. Just have sodium to taste, and avoid those ridiculous sky high sodium intakes like the types of diets that consist of ham for breakfast, Top Ramen for lunch, and hot dogs for dinner kind of thing.

I would have you gain up to 10-15 lbs. No more than that, and you can likely get by with more like 3-5 lbs if that feels better to you.

6. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even at a half a dose that's still quite high in terms of the B Vitamins. it's your call, and if you don't see any changes in your cycle it may be something you feel comfortable with including, but it's just not something I recommend.

Fiber may sway pink, but as long as it's part of your diet and not in supplement form that's ok with me. Real foods are great for blue, even if they have fiber. Things like psyllium husk, I would avoid for now.

Avoiding dairy does not sway blue. That idea has been investigated by myself and others and it is not true (many of us on here, myself included, have opposites with the mineral diets). I would suggest you have full fat dairy only (no skim dairy, skim dairy MAY sway pink for some people by messing with your blood sugar in certain ways that aren't beneficial for blue) More greens are great but I'd not rely on them alone (also be increasing nutrients across the boards, particularly protein and animal fat)

Higher sodium, just like with the dairy intake, has not panned out. Just have sodium to taste, and avoid those ridiculous sky high sodium intakes like the types of diets that consist of ham for breakfast, Top Ramen for lunch, and hot dogs for dinner kind of thing.

I would have you gain up to 10-15 lbs. No more than that, and you can likely get by with more like 3-5 lbs if that feels better to you.
    Awesome! Thank you so much for all of this feedback! Is there any links you’d recommend me read so I’m not asking you so many questions? I tried looking but there is so much on here I can’t remember where to look.

In terms of high B Vitamins... when you say messing with your cycle, does this mean it’s just not regular? Or it’s shorter or longer than should be? In the past, I noticed the trend of ovulating between day 19-23. Then AF coming around day 33. Other than that, I’ve never had issues. I’ve had Spark with the last 3 pregnancies.

Thank you again for all of your help and knowledge.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I'm happy to answer as many questions as you have. If you do want to do some reading, in my signature there's the link to the Complete Index where you'll find probably more than you ever wanted to know about swaying, LOL

The B Vitamins change people's cycles in all sorts of ways. People who have always had regular cycles suddenly develop irregular ones. People who always ovulate on a certain day suddenly find their ovulation delayed. Others develop short LP. Sometimes people's cycles stay exactly the same length, but their ovulation is delayed and their LP gets short so they don't even realize they're having issues with it. It's your call to make if you continue, I just can't sign off on it, that's all.

9. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I'm happy to answer as many questions as you have. If you do want to do some reading, in my signature there's the link to the Complete Index where you'll find probably more than you ever wanted to know about swaying, LOL

The B Vitamins change people's cycles in all sorts of ways. People who have always had regular cycles suddenly develop irregular ones. People who always ovulate on a certain day suddenly find their ovulation delayed. Others develop short LP. Sometimes people's cycles stay exactly the same length, but their ovulation is delayed and their LP gets short so they don't even realize they're having issues with it. It's your call to make if you continue, I just can't sign off on it, that's all.
    Ok good to know!! So it doesn’t sway some people just have issues with it? I’ll go to your signature and see if I can find the list of things to avoid to sway blue. I’ll keep you posted about about what we decide to do about trying again!! Thank you again

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What we believe sways is a lowered overall fertility where you're still able to conceive, but it's just a little harder (and this is not always or even usually visible, which is why people can get pregnant with girls on accident and with only a month or two of trying). So if your cycle is messed up, that might indicate to us that your fertility IS reduced (since diet, exercising too much, breastfeeding, and some of the herbal supplements cause that same problem and they sway pink) in that way that sways pink. Thus I feel that the B vitamins are too risky for people to take. But since you're not seeing that disruption, even though my preference is for you to stop using the stuff, I don't feel it's as critically important for you as it is for someone who is seeing those disruptions, if that makes sense.

12. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What we believe sways is a lowered overall fertility where you're still able to conceive, but it's just a little harder (and this is not always or even usually visible, which is why people can get pregnant with girls on accident and with only a month or two of trying). So if your cycle is messed up, that might indicate to us that your fertility IS reduced (since diet, exercising too much, breastfeeding, and some of the herbal supplements cause that same problem and they sway pink) in that way that sways pink. Thus I feel that the B vitamins are too risky for people to take. But since you're not seeing that disruption, even though my preference is for you to stop using the stuff, I don't feel it's as critically important for you as it is for someone who is seeing those disruptions, if that makes sense.
    Ok Thank you! I honestly have always ovulated later like between day 19-21. I’ve always been on the leaner side... do you think that could contribute to ovulating later? Is that an issue? Like that could sway pink? Is there anything on hubby’s side to be cautious of with swaying as well?

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're ovulating late because you don't have enough body fat to rely on to help make estrogen then yes, that could potentially sway pink, but the good news is that's why we do the diet!

We've found that men who are heavyset seem to have more girls, and smoking and jogging/biking have been shown in studies to sway pink.

15. Likes Jconger liked this post
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast