Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I didn't really ok the Spark drink, but it seemed like you were dead set on drinking them so I said "if you must". As long as the PROTEIN is coming from the whey, if there's a secondary much smaller amount of soy (like soy lecithin or whatever, not soy protein isolate) in it that's ok. It's the soy protein that is the issue.

While I don't really think artificial sweetener sways pink, most people would want to give it up totally just in case. Your call to make, because we have gotten a lot of boys conceived while people were using artificial sweeteners and I no longer buy into them swaying pink at all, but at the same time, the traditional recommendation is to avoid them all except stevia/Truvia.

When it comes to hubbies, we just have to roll with what they're willing to do. If he won't do the suggestions, we have to let that go and just sway in the ways we can control!

Re the sleeping in the nude, even if he's in baggy PJ's that will work, it's those tighty whiteys we are trying to avoid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Thank you! So many questions and you have so many answers!! Thank you! I have stopped drinking Spark for the most part and am drinking green tea, but it definitely does not provide the energy I am use to.
    I have put on about 7lbs so hopefully that is enough.
    He doesn’t wear whitey tighties but does wear boxer briefs. I’ll keep working on him lol. I can’t get him to not have his laptop on his lap though.

Strange, I don’t see soy listed on the ingredients but it says on the packaging “contains milk and soy”. It must be pretty minimal then since it’s not in the ingredients listing.

I forgot to ask about lubricant? Is there anything to use or avoid? I remember reading about that before and did pre-seed then I thought you had mentioned that could sway pink? I wish we could avoid it all together but majority of the time we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes remember most of the labeling is for people with severe allergies, some of whom even a taste will be too much. So they have warnings if even the smallest amount of soy could be in the shake. But as long as the PROTEIN source is not soy it's fine for our purposes.

7 lbs is great! Fine not to use any more than that.

If you NEED the lube, yes please use Preseed as it's the best for blue there is. If you have a good level of EWCM you don't need the Preseed and can just roll with the EWCM. It's not so much that I think Preseed sways pink (I don't, not at all) but more that EWCM is better so just use that, don't dilute it with Preseed, unless you need the lubrication.

5. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok another question... i noticed my multi has high doses of B vitamins as well. Can you tell me your thoughts on these? Along with two other supplements?

Oh and my husband is now using something for his laptop on his lap.

I have still only had one cycle. I’m not sure if it’s just going to take a while to regulate again or what.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend that vitamin The high B vitamins may mess up your ovulation, and while I can't quite see around the corner it appears to me there are several herbs listed in it as well including at least one thing that may sway pink.

The collagen seems ok.

I cannot recommend the Oasis product as there are tons of herbs in there, not to mention massive doses of B vitamins and artificial sweetener.

10. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can't recommend that vitamin The high B vitamins may mess up your ovulation, and while I can't quite see around the corner it appears to me there are several herbs listed in it as well including at least one thing that may sway pink.

The collagen seems ok.

I cannot recommend the Oasis product as there are tons of herbs in there, not to mention massive doses of B vitamins and artificial sweetener.
    Ok so are herbs a no go? What other ingredients are a no go in the vitamins? I know the b12. It seems that most vitamins do have b12 though. Am I suppose to take a multi or just one omega?

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    100% of B12 is great. 10,000% B12, not so much!

Yes I prefer you guys avoid herbs. not only do many herbs interfere with the menstrual cycle, delaying or in some cases even stopping ovulation, some of them may sway pink, and we know SO little about them, we don't know how even widely used herbs actually sway so it's best to avoid them.

I prefer you guys take just a multivitamin with about 100% of stuff (you can take slightly more folic acid/folate and Vit. D) and 500 mg Omega 3/fish oil. I know it seems weird since we say "nutrients sway blue" but when it comes to nutrients, too much can be worse than not enough (since your body will be getting nutrients from foods too)

13. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey so I’m back for another question. I reinjured my back so have lost some of the weight I put on. I’m back to where my body prefers to be around 112. Some days 114. Anyway, that one of my concerns. I’m working on putting it back on. We’ve been having a lot of sex recently. My husband has been off from work so I think that helps his stress level lol. I knew ovulation was coming up but I think my cycle is still trying to regulate. I wasn’t expecting it to be as early as I think it’s going to be this month. I’m concerned the last time we had unprotected sex was only 4 or 5 days before ovulation (I took an opk last night and it was the same color as the control. This morning it was darker than the control). I know this sounds silly but I’m concerned if we got pregnant we would have no chance of having a boy. I’m not really ready to get pregnant again so we were planning on just using protection from here on out but I’d also be sad if we got pregnant and really no chance of having a boy. I know this sounds dumb. I just want your opinion please. Thank you!!
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast