Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    EVERYONE has dark pregnancy tests 17 DPO.

Additionally, the "HCG levels" cannot be tested by pregnancy tests anyway as they don't accurately reflect the level of HCG in your blood. Pregnancy tests don't tell you much of anything about what your HCG is really doing.

And finally, with the HCG levels, that is just an AVERAGE. That means that there are plenty of boy pregnancies with high HCG and girl pregnancies with low HCG and everything in between. It's like height. While you can GUESS that a person who is 5-6 is a girl and 5 10 is a man, it's in no way a guarantee and millions of people fall outside that. And then most people are like 5-8 and you can't tell at ALL their gender based on height. So you just cannot read anything into that!
    Thank you Atomic!! My husband would love you. Lol he is a researcher for spine and is always telling me so much of the stuff I read is garbage science. I just buy into too much because of wanting something so badly. Thank you for your words. I greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about this time vs previous times. Even though we weren’t trying. All of our other pregnancies were based off of 1 attempt after abstaining. My husband was in medical school/residency so so much stress that we probably only bded 1 a week. When we were trying, which was only for 2 of our 5, we waited for a positive opk and did it several times (but had abstained). This time we had been bding a lot more frequently. A couple times the days before our one “oops”.

Looking at my first positive opk was Sunday night (we had dtd Friday night... Christmas actually lol) and my “peak” according to the app said Tuesday. I’m thinking I must have ovulated 24hrs at the original positive opk vs “peak” putting us at the 3 DBO vs 4 or 5 like I originally thought. Although, I suppose I could have had a positive opk prior to Sunday night (that was just when I took my first test. I’m not sure how long a surge lasts). We also bded frequently earlier in the month without protection.

Even with the cut off, hopefully the frequent bding made things different this time around and hopefully the cut off just proves I’m super fertile and helps too
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how so many of us, myself included, got our boys! FX and tons of blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic for allowing me to get everything in my head out. It would be so awesome if God just said “here’s your son. And you didn’t have to “do” anything.” Now i just have to decide when we are going to find out. Thanks again for listening and giving me hope

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be awesome and it's what we are all hoping and praying for you!

10. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    What does your family look like? We have four girls. I feel like a boy should be in there at some point but Thank you for that reminder from Atomic. I just feel worse and sooner than I did with any of my girls... I’m just assuming it’s another girl.

Sorry, didn't catch this. I have two boys and miscarried what I think was also a boy. I swayed girl this time and will find out in 2-3 weeks. Time is going slow right now Don't know the truth of this, but I read somewhere that pregnancy symptoms sometimes get worse by every next pregnancy.

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear you miscarried? Was that the surprise baby? I miscarried between DD1 and DD2. I know that feeling too well. I’m always paranoid every pregnancy as well. That’s so exciting!! Can’t wait to hear who is on the way for you!! Praying this is finally the son I’ve been praying for for years.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingers View Post
    Sorry, didn't catch this. I have two boys and miscarried what I think was also a boy. I swayed girl this time and will find out in 2-3 weeks. Time is going slow right now Don't know the truth of this, but I read somewhere that pregnancy symptoms sometimes get worse by every next pregnancy.
    And yes! I feel like my symptoms have gotten worse every pregnancy but it might just be. I read atomic does not associate them with gender so I threw that out the window. Just earlier and stronger than ever before. Thankfully i don’t usually throw up but there’s been a few times already that i thought I might. Never had that happen before.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I know you have said timing doesn’t work, but one attempt in the fertile window is really stressed for a girl and multiple times in the fertile window for a boy. When you said fertile window are you talking about the week of ovulation? Like 5 days prior, day of and day after? I know you said some of your boys were conceived similar to what we accidentally did lol, but it still leaves me with “one attempt” or oops in that fertile window timeframe. Possibly one at O-5. I just want to understand the reasoning. As you know, most of my kids were conceived with 1 attempt and i feel like this probably won’t be any different other than all of the bding outside that fertile window and my diet and supps. I just keep feeling deflated since we didn’t get to actually “try”. Then seeing so many comments on baby dust about their perfect sway with a 3 day cut off. I need to stop following that group lol. Thanks for your feedback and encouragement.

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very unlikely you got pregnant with an attempt from O-5. Let me go look up again what you did and I'll comment in more detail.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast