Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! That makes me feel much more at ease about the CM. How interesting that your patern of CM was fertile longer after ovulation when you got your daughter. I wish I knew about all of the cycle tracking years ago. I have really only had a few cycles postpartum to track and am not sure if both rounds of the vaccine could have impacted my ovulation. I am hesitant to use Mucinex and pressed because I am fairly certain we used those with my daughter. I know I used preseed on some of our attempts but was also rotating with the Fairhaven brand lubricant and can't say for certain which BD with which lube resulted in that pregnancy. Myself and DH were both taking a bunch of their Fairhaven supplements at the time too. I believe I saw somewhere you mentioned those may have messed up people's cycles in the past? I probably wouldn't do them again. I don't even think the one targeting an increase in CM helped increase my CM at all.
    Last edited by Dreamingblue19; June 8th, 2021 at 12:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was just a coincidence, I have plenty of people noticing all sorts of different patterns regardless of the gender they end up conceiving. Please don't read anything into that as I was not tracking my CM patterns with my first couple of sons anyway.

If you have natural EWCM you don't need to use Preseed or Mucinex. That's fine to skip those. But that's probably not why you had a daughter.

The Fairhaven supplements are junk and do have some things in it that can undermine a sway and mess up cycles. I do not advise them for anyone. I have heard from tons of people about how the Fairhaven supplement did not work and even dried up EWCM. STay well away from those.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree about the Fairhaven supplements! I really think those dried up my CM the month or two I was taking them. Of course it could have been stress but reading that other people have reported this to you makes me think it probably was the supplements. We haven't taken them in over 3 years so no worries there. I can send pictures of what we are taking currently if needed. I just was limited on text when filling out some of the forms (I had to reduce the txt on the first one).

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to get your plan polished and sent your way today!

If you message me privately (by clicking my username) your email address I'll send you your plan as soon as it's done. I never send you anything but the plan, of course!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12