Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction- Planning Sway in Advance

Hello, I joined this board back in June of 2019 (hence the '19 in my profile name. I am not very creative). I had just started reading the forums and was planning to sway blue for baby number two. My daughter had just turned eight months old at the time and I was in the process of weaning. I did start implementing a few of the sway suggestions though. Luckily, a lot of the things I just already happened to be doing. I was still taking Prenatals, Vitamin D, and exercising very close to what is recommended for blue. A side note, I tested low for Vitamin D during my first prenatal appointment with my daughter and had been taking the supplement every day since then. I was also about 10lb heavier than when I got pregnant with my daughter. My husband and I BD 2x, two days back to back, in July'19 and I didn't think much of it as my period had not yet returned. About two and a half weeks later found out I was pregnant. We were very surprised and blessed with a little boy. He is now six months old.

I love my daughter more than anything and can't imagine trading her for any other little boy out there. I have read a lot of posts on this board and there was one that stuck with me where Atomic stated (and I am sorry because I can't recall the exact quote) to another mom coping with disappointment while watching her friends get pregnant with her desired gender that you don't just want anyone's boy or girl. You want Your boy or girl. This being said I am back because I would like to sway blue again for baby number three. I don't want to start trying until my son is at least a year old, probably around the 14-15 month mark would be ideal.

Over the past few weeks I have been writing down a lot of the details of what I was doing, eating, taking supplement wise, and how our attempts went between the my two children. I do plan on paying for a personalized plan but I don't know if it is too far out to do this. My goal is to slowly start implementing the changes so it is not a big of an adjustment in the weeks leading up to the sway. Thanks for reading my lengthy introduction.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! Congrats on your daughter and son!!!

You can get the personalized plan whenever you want. The plan is always yours to keep, and you can either use the coaching now to get all your questions answered, or keep renewing it till you're ready to start trying, whichever works better for you (or both).

Just let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic, Thank you for the warm welcome and congratulations. So the plans include coaching both at the time of purchase and at the time of renewal?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes the personalized plans come with coaching, and you can renew the coaching indefinitely for a small fee.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! Yes, I will probably get started here in the next month (just trying to manage some other expenses this month). I just want to say I am happy to have found this site. I did some research when I was pregnant with my DD and at first was looking at another site. Some of their sway tactics seemed unsafe, unhealthy, and/or questionable. I didn't feel comfortable inseminating myself with egg whites for just one example. I appreciate the community here and your logical approach to swaying.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad you found us!! The egg whites are TERRIBLE and I can't believe they still are using them. If you have any questions in the meantime don't hesitate to ask!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again! I haven't been active in awhile on the board and regret I have yet to purchase my plan. I hope it is not too late as I hope to start swaying in July/Aug. Though I have already been following a general form of the diet (with my own modifications since I am allergic to dairy and tend to limit processed grains) for several months. I started getting back into shape while focusing on building muscle about two months ago as I am recovering from a back injury. I started with just physical therapy but am now also going to the gym and able to do most things with the exception of free weights (machines are fine). I had a couple of questions though. I have been tracking my BBT and OPKs since my postpartum breastfeeding return of cycle. I have only had a few cycles but am noticing a delayed ovulation with short luteal phase. Along with this by my day of ovulation my peak cm seems to shift from the egg white type to the less fertile type. I am concerned these factors could impact my sway though I have had no real issues getting pregnant with my first two outside of one suspected chemical right before my daughter was concieved. Also, currently in order to get to the purchase page I get several warnings about unsecure access and am only able to access from my phone because my PC blocks the page. At first I thought it was an issue with my laptops security settings but my phone is giving the same warning, I am just able to bypass it on the phone.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not too late at all! Now's a great time to buy plans as we're in a summer lull right now and I can get your plan to you right away.

The link is here, but you may need to use a different browser than Tapatalk. We sometimes have issues with Tapatalk and it's on their end so we can't fix it.
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

We have seen in many many cases that O day has already shifted away from EWCM. I don't find the claims made by other sites about CM to be accurate in that regard. We do not see any evidence this is related to gender as many of us who have noticed we have no EWCM on O Day are boy moms (myself included)

fine to leave out dairy and processed grains for blue if you need to. Just be sure you're getting saturated fat in the form of coconut oil and meat-based fats.

Building muscle, even if it's from physical therapy, is all good!

Yes, we are having a technical glitch today. There is not malware on the site, it's just that a security setting needs upgraded (I'm assuming it expired at the end of May). I have a message in to tech support and I've been bypassing it as well. It should be fixed soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. That makes me feel much better about my CM drying up (or becoming less fertile) on O day. It is kind of frustrating because I will have a solid week of great cm and then O comes along and it suddenly vanishes. I do eat oats and quinoa and can include some other grains if needed. Its just dairy that I am sensitive to (other than ghee). I purchased my plan yesterday but still need to finish the forms.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But you see, the thing is that most people get pregnant from sex PRIOR to ovulation day, not on O Day itself. And your body doesn't "understand" about things like taking a shower every day, LOL. So it has that EWCM before ovulation and then it dries up because it "thinks" you will still have EWCM leftover from before and the hormones need to shift (the hormones are what triggers your body to make EWCM and to release the egg). Don't be frustrated, it's totally normal. The truth is the people claiming otherwise have been giving out misleading information for all these years and now we know better - it does not mean anything is amiss or "wrong". I nearly always have that pattern and I have four boys...and in fact the month I got my girl I had EWCM later that month and thought I ovulated two days later than I actually did (my ovulation was confirmed by ultrasound). You just cannot tell O day on these CM patterns and this has been proved in studies that it's not reliable.

Ghee is GREAT for blue! that is absolutely fine to have! Oats and quinoa also great for blue!

I have your forms and will get your plan done ASAP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast