Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile TTC Girl questions

Hey there

New member, 3 boys TTC girl for final babe.

Been tracking ovulation for 3 months, very wonky as I am very irregular both periods and ovulation. Last month my ovulate was CD 22. 3 weeks after menses.

So far I have been...
    LE diet
    3 glasses milk daily
    Me and hubby both—-
    1400 cal
    350 mag
    1000 mg cranberry
    I’ve been testing my urine via ph strips always seems high above 5-6
    Have crystal light on hand but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.
    Using LH strips 3x a day
    Used rephresh and it didn’t lower my ph
    Now trying the vinegar douche to see if I can lower it

Desperately trying not to eat breakfast (but it’s hard !!!)
    Very low calorie intake
    No soda, coffee or alcohol.

And have begun working out again, I was a runner. Just never during the times in which I got pregnant lol

I’m a stronger believer in shettles because my last two boys were conceived super close to ov. Maybe the day before for both.

Still waiting for ovulation currently. Cd1 was 10-24. My cycle ranges from 21 days to 33 days. Hoping to BD 3-4 days before LH peak as I have been shown to be a gradual onset. Last month I had two peaks luckily I kept tracking and found a higher one.

Usually have a lot of EWCM
    We’ve been abstaining for over a week due to unknown ovulation day. My Premom ov app has been wrong when predicting ovul for the past 3 months.

My questions are —-
    Do they sell a lime douche?
    What do you recommend for lowering PH(never tried sylk as may have said it sways boys)
    Should I use the vinegar douche? If so how many hours before? Do I do anything after?
    What could be delaying my O?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you on the standard diet?? Was your cycle irregular before you started dieting??

You're fitting 3 glasses of milk in under 1400 calories? what else are you eating??

Your husband MUST NOT be following the LE Diet. Men need a lot more calories than 1400 a day. That is extremely dangerous for him. IMMEDIATELY take him off the LE Diet and put him on a normal caloric intake for men. If you want to keep him vegetarian or vegan that may help, but he cannot and should not be following the caloric restrictions of LE Diet, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

How many grams of protein and fat are you eating?? Skim or full fat dairy?

What is your BMI if you don't mind me asking? Have you lost much weight?

That's more cal-mag than I recommend but it's your call to make.

I don't recommend cranberry, if you must take it you need to be sure to stop it at ovulation in months you're trying.

We actually have great results with coffee and alcohol so if you're avoiding these for your sway, no need to. Most of us have 1-3 cups of coffee a day, and 1-2 alcoholic drinks per day for our sways.

you can still have 3 meals a day, just push breakfast back a few hours. both 2 and 3 meals are completely allowed on LE Diet.

exercise is a great pink sway strategy

There is no way to do timing with an irregular cycle. The Premom app is not reliable and has caused people to get pregnant on accident and to miss month after month of trying. If you need to do timing, get a fertility monitor with "high" and "peak" days and have your attempt on the second "high" reading. This will be a 2-3 day cutoff. (timing does not work, but it's fine to use if you want).

Having sex 3-4 days before the LH peak will give you ZERO chance of conception (and you would not be able to figure this out anyway with your ovulation delayed). That is not a good method. you may as well take a birth control pill as have that long a cutoff. The only way it would end in conception is if you ovulated early and you'd not have the cutoff you think you want in that case anyway.

How do you know if Rephresh is working if you are testing your urine pH?? you aren't supposed to test urine pH, it doesn't tell you anything. Urine pH just measures whatever you have recently eaten and drank. Only cervical mucus pH is meant to be tested.

It's very likely pH doesn't work very well anyway. I have people use the jellies as they're safer than douching but it's your choice, if you want to douche that's fine just use an over the counter vinegar and water like Summers Eve. I would not do a lime douche. (they don't sell this that I'm aware of and even if they did it's likely it wouldn't have the "magic" that fresh lime is supposed to have) But it doesn't work anyway and I wouldn't even bother with it.

I would recommend 4-6 hours before for the summers eve douche but if you wanted to start off using it 2 hours before we could gradually extend it over time. If you want to do lime douche instead let me know and I'll link you to the directions as they're very complicated

I suspect you aren't eating enough and that is delaying ovulation. we need to get this sorted out before your ovulation stops totally.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to say thank you so much from all of us women for your gudiance and help trying to make our dreams come true.

I’m just on a low everything diet. I normally eat like crap and just graze all day always eating breakfast and once in a blue moon eat dinner. Lots of sweets and fruit.

Since trying I am doing low everything of whatever I eat. Of course making sure it’s “allowed” no/super low salt potassium. I eat a lot of bread. Yes cycle has always been irregular. I should also note I have a 1 year old currently and have been tracking for 4 months. Never breastfed. Not counting calories, milk is while milk and yes loosing weight because I’m not grazing as much as I use too and am trying to loose weight. Husband is not in diet. Only takes supplements. And plan to cut off his soda the day we BD. He is a stick and does eat enough as is.

My BMI is on target. I’m 5’6 & 1/2 and weigh probably close to 135. I do not own a scale.

Considering dinking alcohol use to be a drinker and haven’t been drinking a lot of coffee because I only do it in the morning and since I am trying not to eat breakfast it would be pointless for me.

The Premom app is unreliable it has been wrong predicting my cycles all along. I’ve been using the CM method because it seems to be on point with my body. I also tend to have a lot of EWCM. This is how I got pregnant w my last two boys. Once I noticed it we BD and out cones two boys.

I had been testing my PH via urine for awhile and it was always around the same until after ovulation when it got super alkaline.

This is my plan...

I’m expecting to ovulate this weekend if early next week. If I do not then I will not be ovulating this month as that would be super late. I test my LH 3x a day.

Just ordered Vaginal ph strips and replens
    (I have lived on your website and done a lot of research which is why I choose rephresh first)

Keep checking CM daily.
    Keep drinking crystal light daily
    Use vinegar douche as soon as I notice a slight raise.
    Try to BD 2-3 days befor PEAK
    Use replens after our one and only attempt
    Continue to check CM and use replens daily to avoid ph raise.
    Stop taking cranberry at attempt and take an asp in instead daily until O stops.

Everything I eat is on the NO NO list. Therefore making it hard to find foods I can eat.

This is my daily eating plan
    Eat after 11
    Toast w butter or eggs

Lunch
    Rice and beans
    Or something similiar

Snacks
    String cheese or yougart sometimes a Reese’s or ice cream
    2-3 Glass of milk throughout the day
    Crystal light/water whenever I feel thirsty

Dinner
    Berry smoothie

I’m not eating a lot for sure but do you think it could be delaying ovulation? I thought it may be from the cranberry’s and just my stress levels of home schooling and what not.

Can you give me a brand name of a fertility monitor that you would recommend.