Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LAST shot at PINK after 5 boys!!!

Hi All!

I have one last shot at pink. DH will absolutely cut me off at 6 kids (which I won't complain about, I still think he's a saint haha) I purchased a plan after boy #3 that I didn't get the chance to follow.

I am hoping to conceive April/May....does that sound like a good amount of sway time? I can wait longer as there is no real deadline.

I have an incredibly friendly boy friendly diet with a TON of healthy fats, big meals and lots of snacking.

I have about 10-15 pounds to lose (weight 135 at 5'6") I am also nursing my 1 year old.

My plan is to-

Skip breakfast...although this has been VERY difficult so far (like, shaky hungry)

When I cave, I've had two slices of bread with butter and jelly and a glass of skim milk. I always have coffee with creamer. What is a good breakfast for when I can't manage skipping? Typically I have two eggs, toast, cheese, avocado or cereal.

Lunch I typically have chicken salad. Is this still ok? Should I switch to all vegetarian considering my incredibly boy leaning body??

Dinner I'm moving away from typical heavy foods like casseroles to soups and bread. We cut out red meat about 6 months ago.

Glass of wine 2-3 times a week.

In terms of supplements, I just ordered folic acid....what else should I be doing??

THANK YOU!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to add I plan to exercise at least 4/5 times a week/run/walk on treadmill for an hour or so. Does that sound ok?

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best, I hope you get a girl for your last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Mags! I just wanted to say that you don’t really have to skip breakfast, I’m 5 months pregnant with my girl and I had breakfast every day I just delayed it and fasted for 14-16 hours overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh, really?? That's good to know. I think i've figured out that my issue was working out in the morning....made me ridiculously hungry all day. If I work out later than I can make it with no breakfast. How many boys do you have? I think i'm just thinking I should do everything I can as I'm clearly VERY built for boys!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two boys but after reading all the info here I realised I always lived a very boy friendly life: lots of healthy snacking, lots of meat and vegetables and limited carbs, zero cardio and I lot of weight lifting. I even had one attempt with both boys but still got pregnant first month trying with both. I must add that I had more than one attempt this time around (2 or 3) as I was fed up with not getting pregnant (it took me 6 cycles after a miscarriage) and still ended up with a girl. I truly believe diet and cardio is the key!!!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    I have two boys but after reading all the info here I realised I always lived a very boy friendly life: lots of healthy snacking, lots of meat and vegetables and limited carbs, zero cardio and I lot of weight lifting. I even had one attempt with both boys but still got pregnant first month trying with both. I must add that I had more than one attempt this time around (2 or 3) as I was fed up with not getting pregnant (it took me 6 cycles after a miscarriage) and still ended up with a girl. I truly believe diet and cardio is the key!!!

So good to know!! Can you share what sorts of foods you ate when you got preggo with your daughter? I'm struggling to change my diet or know what to eat.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LAST shot at PINK after 5 boys!!!

I had a pretty repetitive boring menu really. Cup of coffee with a vegemite or jam toast in the morning, soup for lunch (if I cooked it with meat I’d just leave it out of my plate or eat a tiny piece) and then vegetable curry or vegetable and chicken wraps, salads with boiled egg or grilled salmon, carrot sticks with dips and fruit for dinner. No snacking, no juices. Just lots of water during the day to fill me up. Got used to it eventually but struggled without red meat in the beginning.

Last edited by Thirdtimelucky01; December 15th, 2020 at 10:35 PM.

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you bump this for me?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    can you bump this for me?
    Hi! Yes! Thanks, Atomic. Looking forward to hearing from you.

A few questions--

1. Exercise has been going well, is is imperative that I hit 60 minutes? I can easily manage 4 plus days but I've been doing around 45 minutes.

2. I've also been able to stretch my first meal until 11/12....but my hunger is pretty intense from there on. I've had meals at 12, 3 and 5. Then trying to go until noon.

3. I've been eating chicken....should I cut this out? And how about dairy? Should I be eating low fat dairy? Upping that? I am not typically drinking much milk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast