Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pcos and ttc girl

So I likely have pcos according to my doctor. I have no kids yet but feel hopeless about being able to have a girl. I know girls who are rail thin and whose testosterone is on the lower end and still have boys, so how will I be able to do this when my family has basically nothing but boys and my partner is has two brothers. I feel hopeless, I feel like my condition is going to ruin this, esp with my partners super high testosterone

Also, is it just me or does it seem more common to have a boy first and then a girl vs. the other way around? Why is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What your family and your partner's family has is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the gender of your future babies. I see it all the time that people come to me convinced their family only makes boys and then they have girls. In my family, we had a long run of all boys, then we all started having girls. It just doesn't work like that. Gender is not genetic.

We have BETTER results with PCOSers we think because it's easier to change the hormonal stuff than it is for people who don't have it. I would have you follow the alternate diet and take myoinositol and those two things (plus exercise) have been enormously effective for us.

I personally find it's more common to have a girl first and lots of boys, but that is largely anecdotal and may be just who we attract to this site (people want to have a sister for their older daughter much more commonly than a little brother for an older son, it seems).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why does pcos sway blue and how do some women with the condition get all girls or any girls? Do you think the ones with many girls have husbands with low sperm count perhaps that may be contributing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly do not know the answers to these questions. Some people say it's testosterone, others say blood sugar, but there is very little research into it.

Many women with PCOS are on medication/herbs or very strictly control their diet and exercise which leads them to get more girls. PCOS is entirely treatable, and it's on a sliding scale anyway where some people have it severely and get it easily, and others have a mild case that did not start causing issues until their lifestyle really started to support it.

I do not ever assume things like "well, maybe all their husbands have low sperm count" as that doesn't make any sense. What does make more sense is that due to their PCO tendencies they are taking steps to manage their situation and those things are all right in line with what we find to sway pink - lowering blood sugar and lowering testosterone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ