Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ++ food - I alternate lunches between a salad+protein and a 2-egg omelette with dill & avo <3

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Just wanted to know if you had your baby? And if you had a girl?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, what an ordeal! I am so glad to hear your little man is doing well now!

Do you happen to have totals on fat, protein, and calories?? it's tough for me to sign off on diets without knowing the amounts of those things, since serving size varies.

I would aim for 60 minutes of exercise 4-7 times a week. Things that build muscle like lunges and using dumbbells should be dropped for the time being in favor of primarily cardio, like walking, dancing, that sort of thing.

You need to stop worrying about your mental state. The ONLY, sole reason I ever even mention the mental aspect of swaying to begin with is so pink swayers would leave off planning these super ridiculous, highly complex sways where they were scheduling months in advance in 15 minute increments and testing their temperature, pH, and the phases of the moon several times a day and then graphing it all on a chart, LOL. That's IT. It was never my intention for you guys to replace doing those things with then worrying about your mindset and changing your thoughts. You cannot change your thoughts. Don't try. Trying will a) fail and b) only make matters worse because then in addition to having swaying on your mind (natural) you'll have all the control freakishness of trying NOT to think about that stuff and only thinking about it more. It's a vicious cycle and it is just the same old control freakishness in a new form.

All of us, boy mom and girl mom alike, have day to day stress from running a house. Many of us, myself included, have little to no support. I had the least support of my entire life whan I got my daughter and I honestly hear the exact opposite - moms of all girls off in the wilderness alone with no help while many moms of boys have very supportive moms and sisters and friends - not always of course but it is certainly not the trend you think you're observing. We are all judged my our MILs or similar figures in our life (many of my blue swayers, particularly in Asia and Africa, have horrible MILs who are constantly after them because they havent had sons.) None of these things sway. None of them will affect your sway. What WILL affect your sway is trying to control your thoughts 24-7. Just let it go because you're accomplishing nothing with that mindset.

Now please don't try to control your thoughts in THAT regard either, LOL! You're going to worry about the outcome of your sway, it's totally normal to do that and both pink and blue mamas have that happen to them! Just keep busy and fill your life with other, better things!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh, what an ordeal! I am so glad to hear your little man is doing well now!

Do you happen to have totals on fat, protein, and calories?? it's tough for me to sign off on diets without knowing the amounts of those things, since serving size varies.

I would aim for 60 minutes of exercise 4-7 times a week. Things that build muscle like lunges and using dumbbells should be dropped for the time being in favor of primarily cardio, like walking, dancing, that sort of thing.

You need to stop worrying about your mental state. The ONLY, sole reason I ever even mention the mental aspect of swaying to begin with is so pink swayers would leave off planning these super ridiculous, highly complex sways where they were scheduling months in advance in 15 minute increments and testing their temperature, pH, and the phases of the moon several times a day and then graphing it all on a chart, LOL. That's IT. It was never my intention for you guys to replace doing those things with then worrying about your mindset and changing your thoughts. You cannot change your thoughts. Don't try. Trying will a) fail and b) only make matters worse because then in addition to having swaying on your mind (natural) you'll have all the control freakishness of trying NOT to think about that stuff and only thinking about it more. It's a vicious cycle and it is just the same old control freakishness in a new form.

All of us, boy mom and girl mom alike, have day to day stress from running a house. Many of us, myself included, have little to no support. I had the least support of my entire life whan I got my daughter and I honestly hear the exact opposite - moms of all girls off in the wilderness alone with no help while many moms of boys have very supportive moms and sisters and friends - not always of course but it is certainly not the trend you think you're observing. We are all judged my our MILs or similar figures in our life (many of my blue swayers, particularly in Asia and Africa, have horrible MILs who are constantly after them because they havent had sons.) None of these things sway. None of them will affect your sway. What WILL affect your sway is trying to control your thoughts 24-7. Just let it go because you're accomplishing nothing with that mindset.

Now please don't try to control your thoughts in THAT regard either, LOL! You're going to worry about the outcome of your sway, it's totally normal to do that and both pink and blue mamas have that happen to them! Just keep busy and fill your life with other, better things!
    Thank you Atomic <3 <3

I logged yesterday's meals into calorie tracker - 1000 calories, 65g protein and 33 fat. I'm finding it pretty difficult to eat with my new braces at the moment. Today I added breakfast of 2 eggs/avo with wholemeal toast and I have been having a generous serve of greek yoghurt with raspberries and honey for dessert, just to bump up the fats and proteins. Since getting ortho I have seen a huge weight drop - I've always been about 85-90kg, and I'm down to 73kg because I can't chew anything!!! And I am still nursing my 2.5yo.

I will keep up the daily walks with the kiddos and keep trying to get more protein and good fats in - how much greek yoghurt is too much greek yoghurt, lol...!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh yes I'm sorry but that just cannot work. That will make you stop ovulating and is not at all good for your health (nor is it conducive to your milk supply that's for sure). While you do still have a bit of weight to spare (which is great, that's exactly where we want to be with swaying) we don't want you to waste away to nothing, either.

To be swaying while nursing, you'll need more like 1800-2000 calories 50-60 g protein and fat. There is NO "too much" unless you have exceeded these levels. Even if you have to resort to four meals a day to get enough food in, you need to eat an adequate amount to help you get and stay pregnant!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123