Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Conscious desicion NOT to sway

HI girls!

First of all, I woud like to Thank Atomicsagebrush and others who made this website possible. I exprrienced there are a lot of comparable people/organisations, who ask a lot of money and dont have the right intentions Im afraid. In my contact with this website everything felt genuine, thank you for our email contact and all your time and energy!

I have been doubting for a long time about swaying or not. Im not religious, but think there are soms ethical aspects about this decision. I have two beautiful healthy boys and think that my longing for a daughter is my faith to accept. If we are willing to try for a third Child, I Will not sway and let nature do its job. If it turn out to be a third boy (which I expect), I Will be very thankful. Of course there is also the mourning of not heaving a daughter (I woud have loved it!). But I think thats my responsibility to carry and process these emotions. Maybe the longing Does represent something else, like my inner inner Child which bas to be healed? Or the connecties with my own mom where something is missing .. I feel that the most important thing is somebodys soul and not their gender. But of course I respect everyone who Does make a decision to sway with honost intentions. Its a very personal feeling and way of looking at life, which is different for anyone of course.

I would like to share this, because maybe someone recognizes these feelings and may feel supported by reading this. The rest of the website is mainly about swaying obviously. But hopefully there is room for a different view also..

I wish you woman all the best❤️
    With your beautiful families, boys👦or girls 👧 or mixed💋💁*♂️💁*♀️

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! It's perfectly okay to choose not to sway. Thank you for your honesty with this post. Good luck in trying with your third and I hope you do get your baby girl!