Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    What is the dose on the cod liver oil?

If you want a girl I would definitely wean off that at some point, but if you don't plan to go on diet till March or April you can continue a little longer.

You have both boys and girls so I would not read too much into the personality stuff.

Yes, there is definitely a huge element of luck involved in the gender you get. We cannot sway 100%, we can just bend the odds somewhat.

Hey, we all understand here! Please let me know how I can help!
    I took about one spoon of codliver oil from møllers when i take it. Its so much benefit for my teeth and has Omega 3 in it - i got some problems with dry skin while breastfeeding and and that benefits too. I think i will stop it when i will wean off. I know Omega 6 is better than 3 for a pink sway.

At the moment i even take a Vitamin B komplex with 10mg zinc and an iron supplement with vit c, my midwife gave it to me (my blood values were bad 7 weeks after birth). This both i will finish, because last blood test was a lot better. So i will stop this supplementation this month. I am only a litte afraid of getting ill instantly without all the supplements lol I will substitute this to only folate 800 mg.

And i forget to mention that i take 150-200 mg iodine and 60 microgramm selen regulary (thyroid hormones was a bit low in past) , and 30 mg ubichinol. Is it OK to take this along the LE diet ?

But for now: 4,5 months after giving birth there is still no CM at all - no fertility so far. I am definitively no women which will ovulate while breastfeeding. I guess first period will appear 4- 6 weeks after weaning of. Should i wait for AF to begin with LE diet? I assume its a lot easier to eat LE diet in summer than in winter. Thats why i want to begin in April, my hopes are to conceive between june and september. When it gets colder i probably cant manage to eat less .

So my little sway will be my secret - i only share with you here. Great

OK, so i am a mixed mom and no Martha or Mary all alone, a kind of Marthy haha.
    The reason why i write this early before swaying in the forum is that i dont want to be strictly focused anymore while ttc - last time this was a huge problem in my head. I only had girl names and then i didn t believe it really was a boy in my belly... This time i want to be relaxed about it, its OK if its a boy, i will have a name - this time i know a lot of beautiful boy names Any healthy baby is a gift of the universe. Overall i dont want to be fixed whole the time about my sway. So no timing, no ph, no alcohol because i never drank some and for frequency i hope we will BD at all 2 times a months - hubbys drive is very low.
    Last edited by LindaLaetitia; February 8th, 2021 at 02:54 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just be sure you wean off the supplements rather than stopping them suddenly. Your body gets screwed up when you stop supplements too fast.

Iodine and ubiquinol are ok to take when swaying pink.

It is typical to be infertile for even up to a year when nursing, and many people go longer. But it does come back in time for most people even without nursing.

I like you guys to wait till your baby is at least 6 months old. You may even want to wait longer if you're still nursing.

I don't think we see it any easier to eat LE in summer. It all depends on the food you like and your lifestyle. Many people go to a lot of celebrations in the summer and not in the winter.

Yes it's our secret! LOL!

I think most of us are Marthys, LOL! (that's great! I"m going to steal that!) It's just we talk about these personality types to look at trends and understand them and not because anyone is really one or the other!

We see a lot of people with all girls whose husbands have very low sex drive. That's good!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just be sure you wean off the supplements rather than stopping them suddenly. Your body gets screwed up when you stop supplements too fast.

Iodine and ubiquinol are ok to take when swaying pink.

It is typical to be infertile for even up to a year when nursing, and many people go longer. But it does come back in time for most people even without nursing.

I like you guys to wait till your baby is at least 6 months old. You may even want to wait longer if you're still nursing.

I don't think we see it any easier to eat LE in summer. It all depends on the food you like and your lifestyle. Many people go to a lot of celebrations in the summer and not in the winter.

Yes it's our secret! LOL!

I think most of us are Marthys, LOL! (that's great! I"m going to steal that!) It's just we talk about these personality types to look at trends and understand them and not because anyone is really one or the other!

We see a lot of people with all girls whose husbands have very low sex drive. That's good!
    Thank you for your help.

Well, how do i wean off slowly - like lowly decrease the dose of B komplex (like 1 Tablet every 2 or 3 day, instead of everyday? Or take a half/quarter every day?)
    Personally i am a bit in a depressive mood in the wintertime when its dark nearly whole the time, and dont move so much, but eat more. Most celebrations are in winter here, which is pretty good for my mood. Thats one reason because i prefer summer, the other is that if i had a choice i never want to be pregnant in the height of summer. My son was born last september, and it was an easy pregnancy but the temperatures and sweating constantly was horrible. Beeing pregnant in winter feels fine for me. But who knows when it will happen next time...
    My son turns 6 months in 4 weeks, than i will slowly introduce food and begin to give him a bottle. We will see when my cycle will return, not before May i think. And then the first 3 cycles were often not normal - i will have time enough to enjoy the summer (Love thinking of summer, while we re having 1 meter of snow here and 1,4 ° F brrrrr)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just gradually space out the doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

So in that case maybe it will be harder for you in the winter and you can make your plans accordingly!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot atomic, you re awesome!!
    I slowly switch to a vegan lifestyle in spring - like McDougall promotes. But i think its better to include a few eggs and a but of organic whole diary (for me organic milk, or joghurt, i hate cheese). Fat intake is otherwise too low for a good fertility even when swaying pink. And whats about legumes - in the swaying under circumstances thread it was a little consusing. Is it too much protein or does it lower fertility? Don t we want to lower fertility at all to the level of beeing just in case fertile?
    If the lockdowns will go on i will not have the possibility to do cardio or long walks as my kids are not walking straight on - haha. But i do a lot of household the whole day, i never got the feeling of needing sports

Furthermore, my hubby never want more release than 1 a week. Maybe every 5-7 days and he never do release on his own. So there might be only one BD as near as possible at positive OPK. Would it lower the chances for pink? Hubby never drank alcohol or smoked his whole life, but he drinks a lot of milk sometimes and occasionally too much sweets and meat.

Thanks for your support!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely want you to be eating 50-60 g fat wherever it comes from, so if you need to have some dairy or eggs you'll need to do that.

MANY different people do that alternate diet. Some of them have different dietary needs than others. So a minority of people who are really struggling to conceive may need to give up legumes. But most people can have them.

It is possible (and in fact quite easy) to lower fertility too far, plus there are people on this site who already have issues of infertility. So it is a balancing act between reducing fertility enough to sway pink while not reducing it too much.

Doing stuff around the house has really not seemed to be enough. It's fine not to exercise if you feel you can't, but it won't count for exercise, that's all.

It doesn't lower the chance of pink to only have one attempt, that helps a pink sway.

If he's over 35 he may want to try to be releasing at least every 5 days to be sure his sperm quality is still healthy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! This is why I didn't get a reply. I didn't realize you didn't run the site atomic. You helped me get my baby girl in 2015! I tried to have one more girl, but didn't follow the sway as well and gave birth to a baby boy in 2019, I have an older boy too. I would love to try again for a girl, but my husband is nearly 50 and I am 43 - is it too late?!
    I'm doing a LE diet and trying to eat vegetarian. But I wonder if I should get the plan?I have the recipe book, but obviously our ages change things (FR, etc). Would love your thoughts! And if we buy the plan, you still have access to write it for us?

Thanks so much Atomic!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS. Love my baby boy and older boy! But would love to balance my family and give my girl a sister!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia8 View Post
    Oh no! This is why I didn't get a reply. I didn't realize you didn't run the site atomic. You helped me get my baby girl in 2015! I tried to have one more girl, but didn't follow the sway as well and gave birth to a baby boy in 2019, I have an older boy too. I would love to try again for a girl, but my husband is nearly 50 and I am 43 - is it too late?!
    I'm doing a LE diet and trying to eat vegetarian. But I wonder if I should get the plan?I have the recipe book, but obviously our ages change things (FR, etc). Would love your thoughts! And if we buy the plan, you still have access to write it for us?

Thanks so much Atomic!
    It's not too late, but I do want you to go into it with the understanding that you may not get pregnant as easily (or at all.) While we do have some conceptions even up thru 46, 43 is going to be a fairly diminished chance of conception.

We may actually have better results with you not being a vegetarian this time through but I'll put all that in your plan.

I'm still making plans and everything seems to be working! I'm just sending them via email instead of posting them on the site.

I'll keep a lookout and if you do buy a plan I'll make it for you ASAP as we'll need to do a hurry up sway and not waste time.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

That is exactly what so many of us did - follow the "rules" and have all this dairy for a girl thinking we were doing the right thing, only to end up ingesting far more nutrients than we normally did and basically sway blue for them.

Some of this I'll cover in your sway plan (I have your questionnaire, thanks!) but in the meantime I do want to answer a few of them now since they're germane:

I think it's ok to make SOME changes now but I do think you need to err on the side of not being too strict. With EBF plus too strict a diet you will not get your period back any time soon. Be sure you're eating 1800-2000 cals (or even more ) and 60 g protein and fat.

Rice/almond milk I'll cover in your plan.

I would walk. Walking ahs worked just as well and too many people are getting injured when trying to run.

Hey Atomic! Disappeared off the face of the earth while being with my littlest son through his cancer journey <3 <3 He's now stable and we are loving life. Hope you are well!

I was wondering if you would please tick/flick my dietary changes quickly? I've still got the plan that I purchased from you back in 2021, just wanted to see if I'm on the right track before we start trying, I'm a bit rusty!!

I'm 183cm and 73kg - the lightest I've been since high school (now 33yo).

Food - PCOS-friendly diet (you were totally right, have just been diagnosed!), 2 meals a day. Coffee with almond milk for b'fast, lunch is salad+sweet potato+hummus+avo+protein and an almond latte, dinner of chicken/veg or equiv. light protein/veggo option. No snacking, no sugar (I've just got braces, yaaaaay... but benefits are I can't snack or eat or drink sugary foods!)

Exercise - walk to the beach daily with my babies <3 I do some PCOS-friendly workouts a few times a month - 30min of slow weighted workouts with 1kg dumbells, basically squats and lunges. Should I cut this, increase it...?

I am consistently ovulating on CD17, so we were going to give it one crack on CD13 and then inch closer every cycle.

My one concern with the sway is my mental state - I'm kind of hung up on the idea that I won't "get a girl" because I don't have really strong female friendships and a sense of community. I don't have any family in town, and the pattern I see is that all these supported women around me are having girls, and I have to dig into my masculine energy a lot to run our household while my husband works away. I've taken a lot of stress and competitiveness out of my life and really feel like I'm rolling along instinctively and slowly, but I can't shake this sadness and have it in my mind that it's this one factor that will be the decider - mostly based on seeing those interactions around me, not feeling supported, and feeling judged and excluded by my MIL, who is a mother of sons too. Can you give me some hope here, please??

THANK YOU!!! xxxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast