Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I'd say the top one is positive!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, received my sway via email yesterday and have really enjoyed reading it and planning how I can put as much of it into action as I can. So much amazing info in there! Somewhere on there it says I should receive a food shopping list, is that via email too or is it located in the dream member section? Maybe I wasn’t looking properly lol
    early miscarriage 2018
    ectopic pregnancy resulting in loss of right tube 2020

Hoping (and swaying)2021/22 is my year for

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway and change if lifestyle seems positive and promising Can you perhaps share your diet plan too. Thanks in advance

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jayokan, the extra stuff that comes with the plan is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ink-resources/

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ochurus.marsella View Post
    Your sway and change if lifestyle seems positive and promising Can you perhaps share your diet plan too. Thanks in advance

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you, it feels like a pretty good effort so hopefully it’s enough to really up my chancesEspecially because it’s so different to how I’ve lived when I’ve got my boys, on all levels!
    My diet nowadays is pretty bland. I’m not eating meat, and I’m skipping breakfast (I just have coffee in the morning).For my lunch I’ll have something like:

-toasted corn tortillas filled with lettuce and a bit of cheese
    -asparagus rolls made with white bread and a little margarine
    -a bagel with cream cheese and a few pieces of tomato seasoned with pepper
    -or maybe just some toast with low sugar jam on a day where I can’t be bothered.
    - Cottage cheese with chopped fruit

Dinner I’ll often cook paneer or halloumi cheese and mix the pieces with a low sodium tandoori or curry sauce and a little bit of sour cream (from the supermarket, pre made). I’ll have that with white rice and usually some shredded lettuce with balsamic dressing on the side. I keep the amount of curry I have very minimal and fill up more on the rice. I’ve also been enjoying making my own (super basic) tomato sauce which I have over pasta with a bit of Parmesan cheese. There’s a great recipe for a simple baked potato on the LE diet plan which I’ve been loving and having once or twice a week, again with my shredded lettuce salad on the side.

I don’t snack much at all and am doing my best to cut it out but I like LCM bars, the odd biscuit here and there or just a bread roll with butter. I also like fruit, stone fruit is in season here in New Zealand so I have a couple of nectarines or apricots most days.

I’ve just received my sway plan a few days ago and have discovered the meal plan etc so this should hopefully allow me to add a bit more variety into my diet in the months going forward, it’s been pretty safe and basic so far for me so I’m looking forward to trying some new things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    early miscarriage 2018

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jayokan, how is it going now???

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Jayokan, how is it going now???
    Hi Atomic! Great, thank you for asking
    I’m feeling super positive as I’m losing weight at a pretty steady pace, about 500g per week on average, consuming I’d say 1500-1600 cals per day and exercising 6-7 days of the week. Planning on TTC mid April as that will take me through to close to 12 weeks of diet/sway.
    Hubby has jumped on board with soy milk a couple times a day (hoping chocolate flavoured is ok? That’s all he’ll drink), taking Metamucil with me (he only has it once a day, so you think he should have more? I’m currently having twice a day with meals), he’s also taking OLE in capsule form, do you think I should purchase liquid? Will it make much difference?
    We’re also both drinking ALOT of Diet Pepsi which I’m not used to but am loving...I might be addicted hehe.
    I’ve purchased low dose aspirin today so I might start taking that too, do you think it’s necessary? I’m kinda looking at every aspect of the sway play and trying to follow it but I don’t want to cut my odds of conception too much so wondering if you think the aspirin is worthwhile.
    I’ve found the diet info as well so that’s helped me a lot in finding new ideas for meals but mostly I eat very similar foods day in and out to make it easier and I actually enjoy the way of eating.
    So all in all going fab and I’m very motivated!

I think it’s also very worth mentioning that I have 2 sisters that are currently pregnant with daughters.
    One eats like a sparrow ie almost nothing at all and is very heavy on caffeine and alcohol. She’s always been very small weight wise. She used to smoke but now uses a vape and uses it constantly to the point where I believe it’s replacing meals. She was doing this leading up to conception. Her lifestyle has probably been the most variable, she has had a lot of different partners over the years and with each one, her lifestyle has changed drastically regarding how she cares for herself and how healthy she is. She currently has a boy and a girl (with another girl on the way.
    The other sister has 2 boys. She had been overweight the most part of her childbearing years. She was always a big eater and ate a diet rich in meat, salt, potassium etc. the past year she’s had an extremely hard time and pretty much stopped eating altogether. She (like my other sister) would replace meals with cigarettes and probably would only have one meal a day. She lost a massive amount of weight to the point where we were seriously concerned about her. She probably halved her weight to be honest. I wasn’t surprised when I learned last week that this baby is her first girl.
    Neither of these methods would be appealing to me, but it did really reiterate the differences in which sway us to have either gender, almost like first hand proof for me! I was amazed and it’s motivated me more then ever, I won’t be taking up smoking lol- but I’ll be giving this sway my absolute best

early miscarriage 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the chocolate soymilk is fine! That's what most guys drink.

Once a day is likely enough for hubby - with the meal containing the most fat!

I feel we see much better compliance with the capsules so that's what I generally recommend. The liquid is expensive and many men won't use it anyway.

I honestly don't think the aspirin works, please by all means leave it out. It can also cause a lot of side effects for many people and I'm always happy to see people skip that.

Yes LOL we would not want you on either of those methods though I'm glad they're getting girls! Now let's make it three in a row! (and please don't be worried, them getting girls doesn't mean the girls are "used up!" I get that question quite a bit and there are always plenty of girls to go around! )

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes the chocolate soymilk is fine! That's what most guys drink.

Once a day is likely enough for hubby - with the meal containing the most fat!

I feel we see much better compliance with the capsules so that's what I generally recommend. The liquid is expensive and many men won't use it anyway.

I honestly don't think the aspirin works, please by all means leave it out. It can also cause a lot of side effects for many people and I'm always happy to see people skip that.

Yes LOL we would not want you on either of those methods though I'm glad they're getting girls! Now let's make it three in a row! (and please don't be worried, them getting girls doesn't mean the girls are "used up!" I get that question quite a bit and there are always plenty of girls to go around! )
    Oh good, I think I’m happy I’m doing enough then reading your reply!
    I’ll flag the aspirin idea and just stick with the other things I’m doing.
    Hehe regarding my sisters having girls, we had nothing but boys for quite a long time in my family so this to me is more reassuring then anything- hoping I can follow suite!
    Thank you again for your support Atomic

early miscarriage 2018

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast