Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic, Should I be concerned that my period is still nowhere to be seen on CD32? Think I ovulated on CD18. My previous cycle was only 27 days (usually averages 28 days). I did take an early pregnancy test 2 days ago which was negative so itís probably not that, weíve only been using pull out for contraception but weíve been pretty good with it. Iím sure itís just the sway delaying it but just wanna make sure Iím not doing anything that may prevent AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    early miscarriage 2018
    ectopic pregnancy resulting in loss of right tube 2020

Hoping (and swaying)2021/22 is my year for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your period comes late you likely ovulated later than you realize.

Are you wanting to wait it out or do you want to make some changes to diet?

We may need to see you eating more calories and up to 60 g fat a day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serious pink sway after 3 beautiful boys

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If your period comes late you likely ovulated later than you realize.

Are you wanting to wait it out or do you want to make some changes to diet?

We may need to see you eating more calories and up to 60 g fat a day.
    Hi Atomic, looks like itís gonna start today- I was a bit concerned. I usually log the first day of AF as the first hint of pink discharge I see as generally it starts within the day. Is that right, or do I wait until there is an actual flow of blood to log it as CD1? (I think I saw youíd said that somewhere on another thread.) To be honest I think I need to eat more fat and protein anyway, Iíve been a bit slack on my tracking and I actually donít think Iíve been getting enough. Calories wise Iíve been doing well (maybe a tad of the light side), but from what I see on my fitness pal app Iím actually lacking in the others. Iíll make a conscious effort to stick to the recommendations going forward, think Iím losing weight quicker then I mentioned before- itís probably closer to 700g-1kg coming off per week at this point. BMI still pretty healthy at 22.46.

*Update- AF has definitely arrived
    Do you think I should have an attempt this cycle? Iíll be at almost 8 weeks on the diet and exercise if I ovulate around the time I should. Kind of scared Iím gonna have a harder time falling pregnant now that Iím down one Fallopian tube- not sure how much it effects things! Happy to wait till next months so itís closer to 12 weeks if you recommend.

Last edited by jayokan; March 2nd, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
    early miscarriage 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My rule of thumb is a little different than the official rule. My rule of thumb is "if you think it's AF, then it's AF." For many of us, our period always starts with a little pink flow at the start. As long as it's YOUR type of period that's totally fine. But what we're on the lookout for, is say, spotting for many days before the period starts, because that indicates a suboptimal LP. In THAT case, people might be getting spotting at the tail end of their LP instead of their actual flow, and then if they had red flow 3-4 days later then that would actually be the start of their period, if that makes sense.

Yes please do up your food intake to hit the limits. We honestly see more trouble from people cutting back too far than not enough, so let's err on the side of caution.

It's your choice about 8 vs. 12 weeks. We do see better results 12+ but if you're doing a pretty strict sway in terms of one attempt, FR, jellies, etc you may want to go ahead earlier and treat this almost like a practice round, trying but so strictly that you cut odds of conception by a lot.

5. Likes jayokan liked this post
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My rule of thumb is a little different than the official rule. My rule of thumb is "if you think it's AF, then it's AF." For many of us, our period always starts with a little pink flow at the start. As long as it's YOUR type of period that's totally fine. But what we're on the lookout for, is say, spotting for many days before the period starts, because that indicates a suboptimal LP. In THAT case, people might be getting spotting at the tail end of their LP instead of their actual flow, and then if they had red flow 3-4 days later then that would actually be the start of their period, if that makes sense.

Yes please do up your food intake to hit the limits. We honestly see more trouble from people cutting back too far than not enough, so let's err on the side of caution.

It's your choice about 8 vs. 12 weeks. We do see better results 12+ but if you're doing a pretty strict sway in terms of one attempt, FR, jellies, etc you may want to go ahead earlier and treat this almost like a practice round, trying but so strictly that you cut odds of conception by a lot.
    Ok great, Iíve definitely had AF now and it should finish tomorrow so I will begin OPKs then to get a feel for them as last month I started them late and probably wasnít using them properly (not doing same time daily, drinking too much beforehand etc). Have read the Ebook now so am excited to start with them.
    Have upped food intake but still seem to be losing a couple hundred grams per day so will definitely do my first attempt this cycle.
    Hubby will start frequent release in a few days time. I canít find Rephresh anywhere here in NZ including online, would Acijel or Replens work well in its place or should I skip that? I do have Sylk lube so I will use that for BD.

early miscarriage 2018

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just skip the RepHresh in that case - the Acijel and Replens would replace Sylk, but I like Sylk better because it's a better lube!

9. Likes jayokan liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jayokan,

Just jumping in to say you're doing great and best of luck here soon! I'm in a similar boat to you, swaying pink after 2 boys, and plan to start TTC end of May/beginning of June based on my cycle. My sway looks very similar to yours and my husband is doing what yours is too - hoping for pink for both of us 🤗

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush, jayokan thanked for this post
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby27 View Post
    Hi Jayokan,

Just jumping in to say you're doing great and best of luck here soon! I'm in a similar boat to you, swaying pink after 2 boys, and plan to start TTC end of May/beginning of June based on my cycle. My sway looks very similar to yours and my husband is doing what yours is too - hoping for pink for both of us
    Hi Shelby,
    Oh thatís lovely, thanks so much!
    I was so excited (and a tad anxious) to start TTC that I thought Iíd start this month (around 8 weeks diet and exercise) but I really want to feel like Iíve done all I can so Iíve decided to wait it out and go with next month instead so I can say Iíve done a full 12 weeks. Fingers crossed for pink for us both!! Xx

early miscarriage 2018

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand! I started the PCOS LE diet mid-January so should be around 20ish weeks when we start TTC. I had 20 lbs weight to lose and started off with higher calories and macros knowing I would be on it longer. We will be done after this baby so wanting to give it everything we got so that even if it's another boy we will go out knowing we tried!

Hoping for a quick conception & your desired baby girl 💖

15. Thanks jayokan thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, jayokan liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123