Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Serious pink sway after 3 beautiful boys💗

Hi everyone,
    After trawling this site and it’s vast wealth of information (and being totally in awe of Atomic’s knowledge)for months, I’ve finally purchased a sway plan and am super excited to get started TTC a girl.

My background:

DS1- born in 2009. I was 19 and not trying but not preventing. Conceived within a couple of months of meeting DH.

DS2- born in 2014. I had actually dabbled in a couple of types of birth control prior to TTC. The injection and also birth control pill. It took me around 8-9 months to conceive but I believe that’s down to not watching/ being aware of my cycles and BD at the wrong times and possibly the birth control taking a while to leave my system completely.

2018- I had a copper IUD which I decided to remove for another baby. Got pregnant the month after removing it but sadly that ended in an early miscarriage at around 6-7 weeks.

DS3- Born 2019, conceived just weeks after the miscarriage.

2020- had a copper IUD fail and ended up pregnant and getting the IUD removed immediately after finding out. Unfortunately that one ended up being ectopic (I think it may have been down to conceiving with the IUD in place, I’ve heard of this upping the risk. I had to have my right tube removed.

Here we are a few months after my ectopic and I’m ready to put my all into a sway and cross my fingers for a wee princess!

My lifestyle:
    I have always been a very keen eater. I’m not a fan of skipping meals at all and I would have a good breakfast everyday- often omelettes or muesli and some coffee.
    I’ve never been much of a drinker- suppose I’d say I’d have alcohol maybe once or twice a month if even that.
    I’d exercise moderately to keep weight off but it would be mostly weights and only maybe 3 times a week at the gym with a tiny bit of cardio as a warm up. Occasionally would walk. I’ve always had a fairly curvy figure but still quite muscular too. To be honest I think I have to stay rather active to counteract all the food I like to eat.
    I believe I’ve probably had fairly high testosterone levels, I think having a bunch of carefree boys has made me feel the need to control a lot of things in my life to keep us all moving in the right direction if that makes sense. Especially because DH is also a pretty laid back type of guy. I always feel the need to take the reigns on everything or it won’t get done. Also I’ve worked in competitive environments (e.g. in sales) and I’d totally get caught up in wanting this win.
    I’d say my maternal health was pretty good, always been big on getting enough sleep, eating a nutrient dense diet (Keto before DS3 so very little carbs and ALOT of fat and protein!), not a smoker, no drugs and very little alcohol and overall a pretty comfortable life- all seems very blue to me!

What I’m doing now:
    I’ve started LE diet, keeping my calories as low as possible.
    Skipping breakfast daily and having only coffee before lunch.
    Ditched the weights at the gym and am aiming for one hour of intense cardio 5-6 days per week.
    Having a glass of wine at night (most nights).
    Attempting to be less of a control freak, I’m finding that as I get older I’ve naturally been less controlling, it’s actually very freeing and I’m much happier for that
    That’s all I can think of until I receive my personalised sway plan.

Sorry for the really long intro, I find reading other people’s really interesting so figured a bit more info can’t hurt hehe. Happy to be here on this journey with you all!

Xxx
    early miscarriage 2018
    ectopic pregnancy resulting in loss of right tube 2020

Hoping (and swaying)2021/22 is my year for

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your sway!

4. Likes jayokan liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm excited for your sway!! Thank you for sharing your lifestyle with us it's so very helpful! Let me know if i can help in the meantime, I'll get your plan to you ASAP!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes jayokan liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic, I can’t wait to see what you recommend! So excited to properly get going😁💗💗
    early miscarriage 2018

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you slingers! Much appreciated☺️X
    early miscarriage 2018

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I’ve started using cheapie OPK’s, and my O day was supposed to be yesterday (CD15 according to Flo app, usually I’m pretty sure it’s quite regular, but then again I don’t usually use OPKs...) but it doesn’t seem to be anywhere in sight! I think it’s possible that it came earlier this month as I remember seeing a bit of creamy borderline EWCM a few days prior but that would’ve only been around cycle day 12, unfortunately I hadn’t yet started using OPKs so can’t say for sure. AAAANYWAY, is it normal to O earlier once you start swaying girl? I’m losing weight relatively quickly and I have much less CM throughout the month (usually have a lot, sorry TMI) so my body really seems to be responding. I’m just scared I might have lost O completely! Should I keep using OPK’s this month in case it’s actually running late?
    Last edited by jayokan; February 13th, 2021 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Missed info
    early miscarriage 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it is totally normal to see changes in your cycle when swaying, and we take that as a good sign generally speaking. But as long as your OPK are cheap, there's no harm in continuing with them just to be sure

What is your BMI now?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought you’d say that, I’ll keep on doing the OPK’s to try work out what’s going on

BMI is 23- I’ve lost just over a kg in the last week. I’ve been eating around 1800 calories per day on LE/vegetarian but I think I’ll try more for 1500 this week as what I’ve lost is just around my middle and usually after I lose weight around there I’ll plateau a bit (I’ve been fluctuating in weight for the past couple years)but find it quite hard to go below 70kg which is where I am now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    early miscarriage 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If weight is coming off just stay at the same calorie intake. If you're losing weight, you don't need to cut back. If you DO end up plateauing, then we can cut back at that time.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serious pink sway after 3 beautiful boys

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If weight is coming off just stay at the same calorie intake. If you're losing weight, you don't need to cut back. If you DO end up plateauing, then we can cut back at that time.
    Ok cool, thanks for the advice- will stick where I am! Also, got positive OPK yesterday so looks as though O has just shuffled back a couple of days

EDIT: looking at my OPKs from yesterday and today now I don’t know that it actually is truly positive as the line is dark but not AS dark as the control line. I will keep testing daily. First time OPK user, can you tell?, have added a pic, top is yesterday’s and bottom is today’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jayokan; February 15th, 2021 at 10:15 PM.
    early miscarriage 2018

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast