Thread: old time member

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

old time member

Hello,

I am an old time member of the "other site" and this one since 2009. I keep forgetting my usernames and passwords, So keep creating new ones. After our last child in 2016, my husband got a vasectomy, despite me saying I didn't want him to. I have medical issues and the doctor's scared him into doing it. I been wanting another baby since our youngest was 2 years old. The VR doctor said 30-40% reversals close back up, and to TTC right away. The problem is I only been getting a cycle every 2-3 months with no ovulation. I feel like time is ticking, and the possibility the reversal can block up 1, 2, 6 months, or a year from now is devastating. What if the reversal closes back up before I even ovulate!? I only ovulated 4 times in the past 2 years! I been thinking of getting clomid online as I know a lot have done it and worked out well. I would love if anyone can give me some insight on what sites are legit and reputable to buy from without a script? I would go get one, but we are living in a different area now and I fear a new doctor who knows nothing about me or my history will be reluctant to prescribe it to me even though I used it in the past. Also would love to hear other stories positive or negative if your husband had a reversal and how it ended for you all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome back!

I would try going through a doctor and explaining you aren't ovulating but every 2-3 months. Even without the vasectomy reversal that is a medical need for Clomid.

I can't recommend sites to get Clomid though I will help you if you have questions on how to use it if you get it that way. I can't recommend that for reasons of legal liability.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ