Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New italian girl swaying

Hello ladies, I am new, I apologize in advance for my bad English. 😆
    I am Italian, I have a baby boy of almost 2 years.

My dream is to have a baby girl.

When I conceived my first son I was doing weights 🏋️ , very protein diet (dukan diet), no carbohydrates, no vegetable fats, used vitamins carovit, drank tons of red bull, no coffee, a lot of tea with stevia. Lots of protein snacks, ect..

Sooooo, I had swayed without knowing it Lol 😁.

Now I'm swaying for a baby girl. Trying to do Le diet, but I have hashimoto's and from what I've read I should be doing Le diet for Pcos, right?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi alexa!

Yes I want you on the alternate "PCOS-style" diet. Even though you don't have PCOS, with Hashimotos you will do best on this type of diet both for your sway and for overall health/fertility. You should eat whole grains only (tho we do make an exception for pasta, since it has a lot of protein and thus doesn't cause the same negative effect on blood sugar that white refined grains do), full fat dairy ONLY (no skim or part skim dairy), and avoid sugar as much as is feasible (you don't need to avoid sugar in things like sauces or yogurt, and you can have unsweetened fruit, but adding sugar to coffee is best avoided and of course you should avoid sugary treats.)

Aim at 1500-1800 cals for most people (if you have any reason you think you might need more cals, or fewer cals, let me know now and I'll tell you if you are in one of those categories) 50-60 g protein and fat. Do NOT count protein or fat in fruits and veg. And low carb veg (the ones that do not taste sweet or starchy) are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! When do you plan on trying for your girl?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for answering me! 😍 I have BMI 25 and I started losing weight in these months (I had a BMI 28 last year). I plan to start TTC in a few months (from January 2023). I wanted to ask you, my DH is 31 (Im 34 years old) he is very young and I would like to give him 7 days abstinence + 1 attempt. What do you think? DH can't take any supplements because he had heart surgery at birth and he's taking his meds and I don't want to risk it. I have to take any supplements?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great, losing a little weight can really help your sway!

It's totally fine for him to do abstain and one attempt. If that's what makes sense to you, as long as you're doing that one attempt (the one attempt is what matters) then adding abstain is totally fine.

none of the male supplements have worked anyway. Just skip that totally!

Everyone should be taking folic acid, or better yet folate, 1200-1600 mcg daily starting right away and carrying on through the entire first trimester, at which point you should gradually wean off back down to the amount in a prenatal. We have had very bad results with most commonly recommended sway supplements for women. That having been said, I do think you can benefit from a supplement called myoinositol, which can help with weight loss and PCOS-tendencies. If you would like to add that in, I would suggest 1000 mg from CD 1-ovulation, and then 500 mg (or take the 1000 every other day) till your period arrives. At positive pregnancy test, continue weaning off by spacing doses more and more till you're down to one per week, then drop.

I know 1000 mg probably seems like a high dose, but it's actually quite a lot less than many people take. you don't need more than that (even if it suggests a higher dose on the box or bottle), just follow the 1000/500 dose I laid out above.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, this sounds great! 😊I'll take it and let you know!
    I've noticed that I have a lot of EWCM, I've tried with Zyrtec but not seen many results.

Sometimes I take baby aspirin but only for waking ache but not for swaying. Do I continue like this or do you advise me to increase it for swaying?

Another thing, but not too important (I know it's unscientific) but I've noticed that I ovulate every month during the full moon, is there any tips or suggestions for trying to ovulate during the new moon? (sorry, it would make me feel safer even though I know it has been proven wrong)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Zyrtec hasn't worked anyway. It hasn't seemed to add anything to sways (results lower than the overall results) and when we calculated the inverses, we found that the same number of people were getting boys and girls both with and without it. I'd just leave it out as it does also appear to reduce odds of conception.

I would honestly probably avoid aspirin totally. Not only has it not worked for us for swaying, some evidence indicates that it may cause or contribute to losses for some people. While a FEW people actually have to take it to prevent miscarriage because their blood clots too easily, newer evidence is indicating that people who don't need it for that purpose are seeing MORE losses when taking it. Your blood being too thin is just as bad for pregnancy as being too thick. So I'd have you leave it out if you can.

Most women do ovulate during the full moon (so, most babies are conceived with that time of conception.) But if you want to read about how to hopefully change your O time, I have an essay about it here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...1-Lunaception=