Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey everyone!

Hi, my name is Gigi. I’m here to chat with other mommies and those planning to be soon to be moms.

I’m currently on the TWW. I’ve had a lot of symptoms, but I’ve watched a lot of videos on YouTube and read plenty of articles stating that period symptoms are similar to PMS symptoms. Except I know my body well and really think I’m in my early pregnancy stage. I get nauseous when I PMS, but it’s usually a few days prior to my period. I won’t be getting my period for another few weeks ago and been super nauseous for almost a week to the point where I’ve been wanting to vomit really bad. Having really bad sensitivity to smell to the point where even disinfectant that my coworker used made me want to almost run to the bathroom.

I also have cramps that come and go, but it’s every day. I feel super tired. And extremely moody. Sore throat, feel like I have a fever, etc. I’ve also had a lot of watery discharge and some mucus discharge. And been having to pee a lot.

I know how I am when I PMS and I strongly believe this is not me PMS.

Any advice? Pls feel free to comment.

I have to wait 13 days to take a pregnancy test, but my period (if not pregnant) should be here in 9 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The thing is, that while sometimes we can absolutely be having obvious pregnancy symptoms and have it be truly pregnancy, it is also often the case where people have what SEEMS to be pregnancy and then it isn't. It's right sometimes, but wrong often enough that we've all learned over time early symptoms aren't able to be relied on. Not that it's wrong, but just that it's not reliable. I hope you're right and this is BFP for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks iseeicy thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!

The thing is, that while sometimes we can absolutely be having obvious pregnancy symptoms and have it be truly pregnancy, it is also often the case where people have what SEEMS to be pregnancy and then it isn't. It's right sometimes, but wrong often enough that we've all learned over time early symptoms aren't able to be relied on. Not that it's wrong, but just that it's not reliable. I hope you're right and this is BFP for you!
    I definitely know not to rely too much on symptoms. I’ve had pregnancy scares a few times in the past. But these are crazy so I’m scared a little. Thank you.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm not trying to convince you that you're not experiencing pregnancy symptoms, because sometimes you can just 100% tell before a missed period (I could with my 3rd, no doubt about it). I'm just explaining why it is we can't rely on symptoms, because they're wrong often enough to be unreliable.

Why are you scared? Maybe we can help reassure you.

7. Likes iseeicy liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm not trying to convince you that you're not experiencing pregnancy symptoms, because sometimes you can just 100% tell before a missed period (I could with my 3rd, no doubt about it). I'm just explaining why it is we can't rely on symptoms, because they're wrong often enough to be unreliable.

Very true. I’m just afraid because I don’t know exactly what’s going on with my body rn. Like I can tell when my period is about to come, but there’s a lot of different things going on that have me now not knowing if it’ll come or not. Just feel like I’m not as in tune with my body like I used to be. And then I want answers, like am I pregnant or not, but that’s a waiting game.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where did you feel twinges during your pregnancies?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iseeicy View Post
    Very true. I’m just afraid because I don’t know exactly what’s going on with my body rn. Like I can tell when my period is about to come, but there’s a lot of different things going on that have me now not knowing if it’ll come or not. Just feel like I’m not as in tune with my body like I used to be. And then I want answers, like am I pregnant or not, but that’s a waiting game.

Ok. There's nothing to be afraid of. Try to keep in mind that until very recently we didn't even have the understanding of what was happening in our bodies, and couldn't know for sure that we were pregnant for even as long as a few months. But our bodies "know" what they're doing and can make all this happen without us knowing what is going on, it's all automatic and requires no effort or action on our part. Do you have any updates today?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iseeicy View Post
    Where did you feel twinges during your pregnancies?

With one of my pregnancies I had a lot of twinges and even cramping, altho I didn't realize I was actually pregnant till later on. I did have twinges in my lower abdomen with many of my pregnancies, all over the place, no specific spot, and they moved around.

With my 3rd pregnancy I had a really bad migraine that lasted for a week and my breasts were very sore, that's why I knew with him. Twinges didn't start till after missed period that time.

12. Likes iseeicy liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. There's nothing to be afraid of. Try to keep in mind that until very recently we didn't even have the understanding of what was happening in our bodies, and couldn't know for sure that we were pregnant for even as long as a few months. But our bodies "know" what they're doing and can make all this happen without us knowing what is going on, it's all automatic and requires no effort or action on our part. Do you have any updates today?
    Thank you!!! And not really it’s still the same, still nauseas. Wake up with nausea, and get it the most after I eat. So I have to eat in small amounts throughout the day and can’t eat certain foods.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With one of my pregnancies I had a lot of twinges and even cramping, altho I didn't realize I was actually pregnant till later on. I did have twinges in my lower abdomen with many of my pregnancies, all over the place, no specific spot, and they moved around.

With my 3rd pregnancy I had a really bad migraine that lasted for a week and my breasts were very sore, that's why I knew with him. Twinges didn't start till after missed period that time.
    Did you ever feel like you had symptoms before a missed period, or did you find out after you missed your period?

See I feel twinges everywhere sometimes and some times it’s on my left or right. I feel it in my lower back too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast