Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    This site is way better then IG in so many ways, I'm sure you'll get your here, LE diet works like a charm.

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm pregnant with my failed sway , 3rd girl for us and I'm crushed. The only light I see is possibility for one more baby, hopefully and finally my
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Mrs I and ILP!!! So great to see you here, can't believe I have missed this thread. I have missed you !!
    Come and join us on the smog thread, I'd be great to get more of the old gang back together!
    As you can see I had a failed sway too, expecting ds3 in about 10 weeks, I'll need you ladies to tell me how wonderful 3 boys are /will be!

loads of love xxxx
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Here's the post which explains the difference between IG and GD:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I remember you from IG! This site is about a more relaxed (or whatever you want to do) approach, which is nice. We don't get hung up on the moon or wearing nail polish or any crap like that. Mostly about diet and testosterone levels. LOTS of 3-boy-moms are pg with their 4th, a girl! Hope you get the same soon!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Mrs. I

This post contains a brief overview of how this site is different from IG.

Here are the most commonly used TTC Pink threads. Lots of info here so please don't hesitate to ask if anything is less than clear or you're having trouble finding anything.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...pink-sway.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Id_Love_Pink View Post
    Hey,

Im so glad you are thinking of ttc again. Good Luck, hope hubby agrees :-)

ILPink x
    Hi ILP - you were on IG too?? I'm sure you were there at the start of my journey?? xx hugs xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Hi and welcome!
    This site is way better then IG in so many ways, I'm sure you'll get your here, LE diet works like a charm.

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm pregnant with my failed sway , 3rd girl for us and I'm crushed. The only light I see is possibility for one more baby, hopefully and finally my
    Sorry to hear you are hurting just now, I was so crushed when I found out ds#3 was a boy, and he really is just perfect for our family, I still feel the ache for a daughter tho so I'm just glad that I can keep it seperate from the boys I have, if that makes sense? Enjoy your pg and your new baby when she arrives .... who knows what the future will bring. hugs xx

LE diet? what's that? xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by indigoviolet View Post
    Hello Mrs I and ILP!!! So great to see you here, can't believe I have missed this thread. I have missed you !!
    Come and join us on the smog thread, I'd be great to get more of the old gang back together!
    As you can see I had a failed sway too, expecting ds3 in about 10 weeks, I'll need you ladies to tell me how wonderful 3 boys are /will be!

loads of love xxxx
    Oh honey I've missed you too!!! congratulations on your ds#3 - I'm not just saying this but my little bundle of blue is just amazing, so different from his brothers, yet you can tell they're brothers!! He's blonde and blue eyed and just fab. I still ache for a daughter, but I'd like to even the numbers and give C a little play mate too!! I felt it really helped crying my heart out for my lost Aimee, and then buying gorgeous cot bedding from M&P's which still a year later makes me smile when I look at it. Are you on FB? I'm on there more often as I can do that on my phone. I'll come and check the SMOG thread out. Hugs xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Welcome! I remember you from IG! This site is about a more relaxed (or whatever you want to do) approach, which is nice. We don't get hung up on the moon or wearing nail polish or any crap like that. Mostly about diet and testosterone levels. LOTS of 3-boy-moms are pg with their 4th, a girl! Hope you get the same soon!
    Thanks honey xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi again Mrs. I

This post contains a brief overview of how this site is different from IG.

Here are the most commonly used TTC Pink threads. Lots of info here so please don't hesitate to ask if anything is less than clear or you're having trouble finding anything.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...pink-sway.html
    Thank you for your welcome xx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast