Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what the heck I'm doing...hahaha. I read a lot and think I'm getting a personal plan. I have too many kids to mess around with all of this info. I am not on a regular forum, but I have read so much here. I would love to go on this journey with you. I planned on starting in Nov, but I may start the diet in Aug and do a one day shot. If it doesn't work it won't be too crushing since I didn't plan on actively trying until Nov. Do you have a sway plan yet?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    I don't know what the heck I'm doing...hahaha. I read a lot and think I'm getting a personal plan. I have too many kids to mess around with all of this info. I am not on a regular forum, but I have read so much here. I would love to go on this journey with you. I planned on starting in Nov, but I may start the diet in Aug and do a one day shot. If it doesn't work it won't be too crushing since I didn't plan on actively trying until Nov. Do you have a sway plan yet?
    Hi honey. I would be trying about November too!! If dh agrees, obviously. I feel the same, it's so overwhelming, I've got 3 boys 8,5, and just turned 1. I don't have time to do it all myself, so I will defo get a plan, if we are going ahead. I swayed on IG and it took up the best part of 2 years online. Posting after dtd ... my dh was very understanding but I think he thought I'd gone mad!!
    Have you got 3 boys and a girl?? I'm not on very often either. Just spent an hour starting reading all the info. AS is due soon so might invest in the plan sooner rather than later. Need to see how much it is tho.

take care xx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345