Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have 3 boys and thinking about #4 with pink in mind...

Decisions, decisions..... We have 3 gorgeous boys aged 1, 3 and 7. We wouldnt change them for the world and absolutely love them to bits!! We dont feel our family is complete just yet and are starting to think about plans for No 4! We feel 4 would be it for us so it is a difficult decision to be made as to what to do in the hope for a Girl. Going HT is a possibility for us but probably only 1 attempt 2 maximum. Its hard to admit to yourself how you would feel going back for No 4 and having another boy in that of course we would love another healthy gorgeous boy but that our dream of a girl would be over. Or do we go HT and hopefully increase the odds. I guess there is no guarantee with anything. Part of it I think is that after 6 pregnancies 3 ending in early MC (#1,#2,#5) I think surely there must be only boy swimmers so is swaying even a possibility. No plans until early next year so thought Id start researching now.
    Goodluck to everyone, I look forward to reading some success stories for insperation xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Willtherebe4 and welcome.

I can relate to your post being a mom to 3 boys and having 4 losses. I used to think the same as you, that i must only be able to carry/make boys but after reading a few posts on here it seems it's more so boy's that are harder to carry.

If i had the option to go HT i would personally. Not everyone feels the same but i dont know, there is something that changes when you have had losses in your mind and HT does not seem as scary.(IMO)

I'm praying and swaying pink now and it's out of my hands now so i'm not going to beat myself up about it. Take your time and decide what is best for you after reading through the options.There is great support here and you have plenty of time to decide.I wish you all the best on your journey ttc . xx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck, dear! I hope you get your girl in the future. Welcome to Gender dreaming.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I encourage you to join as a Dream Member and get a real look at HT.

Of HT is a possibility and number 4 is final, I say go for HT.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go HT if i could. Definatly do your research. And you know all the soul searching stuff

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck with whatever you decide.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, i know how you feel in wanting number 4 to be a girl because number 4 will be your last. I have a 1 year old boy but my hubby has 2 other kids so another would be his 4th and my 2nd. He has told me another 1 will be our last, so i'm really wanting a girl to finish my little family! I also would be happy with another boy, but am really wanting a girl. I wish you all the luck in getting a daughter see you around

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, it's nice to have you onboard! Good luck with whatever you decide!
    08 09 12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast