Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But at first you were doing a more IG style sway and doing some things that didn't favor conception like timing and BSD. Some of those months don't even count!!!
    Thank you!!!! That sounds much better!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'd start weights as soon as it's possible. I'd also be taking a good quality multivitamin and fish oil/DHA and eating a lot of healthy fats and colorful fruits and vegetables.

I'd save the rest for closer to your sway, altho I'd def. be avoiding artificial sweetener and not smoking!!

Also, I would make sure your husband is also taking a good multivitamn and fish oil or DHA, wearing boxers, and avoiding harmful chemicals like pesticides, cigarette smoke, for as long as possible in advance of yoru sway.
    Thanks Atomic!

I don't smoke and never did, neither is DH. I also never drink any alcohol, DH occasionally drinks a bear or two. We are very straight when it comes to that
    I'm going to order personal sway plan closer to my attempt. In the meantime I'll buy a good DVD with weights, because I'm clueless when it comes to that. So far I've found 3 mistakes in my sway:

1. not enough exercise
    2. didn't take vit. D3
    3. didn't use PreSeed
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zivic, i am absolutely convinced preseed got me 2 of my boys!! I didn't even need it... total fertile cm overload!!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I exercised 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time. I did only weights no cardio, so things like squats and lunges, curls, pushups bench presses stuff like that.

On a side note my girls are 17 months apart and they are super close I wish I didn't wait so long for my 3rd because I like how close they are
    I also wanted to say DH was doing weight training with me also, I don't know if it helped my sway or not

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB-
    I do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I love it because I have very young LO's and it is only 20 min. I do it f days a week.

All of mine are between 16 months and 22 months apart. We wanted them close though. There are pros and cons for close and waiting and since you haven't tried two kids close together yet you may actually find you like some of the pros (playing together, similar interests/abilities at same time, no jealously because they don't remember the younger one not being there, etc.)

So my youngest is 6/7 months and we are trying this month. I started the supps in June so 4 months. DH forgot his supps half the time. I started the diet loosely in June and then more hardcore in August and started to put on weight in Sept.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DS3 will be 20 months when I TTC DS1 is 12 1/2 and DS2 is 9

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, l'm 37 and will be ttc in dec/jan when ds3 is 18 months (that is scary written down!). He was an ig sway that was dropped on cycle 11. My other boys are almost 9 and 5.
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I will be glad to add a new baby in our room, but there is no space, we had hard time to squeeze this baby in. I'll send you a pic in a private message.
    ZB, I have 3 in my very small room, it saves on heating bills!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I personally know a woman who had a boy 6 -7 months ago, she is 3 years older then me (1969). It's her 1st ( and probably last child) But she has some testosterone issues ( facial hair, although it would be more appropriate to call that a beard and moustache).
    You crack me up ZB!!!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCakesTor View Post
    My DS3 will be 20 months when I TTC DS1 is 12 1/2 and DS2 is 9
    Don't read too much into it - I do think close spacing can help, but I got a boy with 20 month age diff. and then my girl with 2 1/2 years age diff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123