Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Adia, are you taking any supps?? The boy supps have done wonders for my moods, I think its the Vit D mainly, I take a 2000iu daily (Don't know of thats too high?) plus I take an optional bee pollen complex twice a day, which I do feel alot of benefits from, its meant to be from all the B vitamins in it referred to as natures amphetamine lol I take a handful of others also!! but I think those two are my main mood boosters How old is your youngest?? I am still losing hair from my LO whose 7 months, could it be previuos pregnancy related??
    You are sweet! I have been taking Anti-oxidants, prenatals always even when not TTC, EPO and flaxseed oil.

I am glad you mentioned the bee pollen. I have seen that a lot of Gender Dreaming boy swayers have used that. I haven't given it much thought before. I just moved this very large state a few months ago and my allergies have been HORRIBLE! I love honey and had bought a bottle of locally made honey a while back. I have avoided honey because of the sugar content but I was reading the bottle and it is raw, unfiltered honey. It talks about all the benefits, especially allergy benefits, from taking one tablespoon of raw honey every day. So you inspired me and I started taking one tablespoon every day. I usually mix it with some walnuts and its like eating Baklava without the pastry dough, which I can't eat anyways!!! Yum!! So thank you for the idea!!!

Since i have added back in calcium I feel much better. While I am sure the IG and a-gender diets are well grounded, I need more nutrients than that and the GEnder Dreaming diet has been a better fit.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    i think swaying either way is fairly miserable unfortunately I really hope you get your ds to make it all worth while. Stick with it. I found my body adjusted after about a month and got accustomed to me treating it like sh*t! Happy times!
    Thank you! I have gotten more used to it as the weeks have gone one. I am just afraid that my robot-brain won't know how to eat what I DO want to eat if/when I get a BFP!!

I think that the one thing that has surprised me the most is that we really are forcing our body in a direction is just doesn't want to go in, which explains why I have three girls and come from a long line of women who have had mostly girls. Our bodies are most comfortable functioning the way we do naturally and naturally we make girls!!

This intrigues me so I like to throw it out there:
    great grandmother (6DD, 1DS-stillborn)
    grandmother (3DD)
    mom (4DD out of 6 pregnancies - twin boys in there)
    my sister (3DDs)

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I was dreading swaying pink again after 10 months of ig swaying in 2010 but i think atomics sway has renewed my enthusiasim, however i don't expect it to be easy. In a way I'm dreading it. Sorry you are finding it so tough and fx you get your dg soon. Xx
    What a tough blow! That IG girl sway has done some damage, hasn't it??

I do think Atomic's approach has a lot of merit to it! I say go for that girl when you are ready.

I have been planning this for 4 years and I *want to think* I am in a place where I will be ok if I get another girl. This is my last baby no matter what so I am going to take the leap of faith and if its a girl, just enjoy another cute little pumpkin and move on. I do love my girls to pieces and I would be well armed for the nasty comments if I got another one, I have had years of practice!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey friend!

ELP has some good suggestions with supplements. I did the royal jelly and bee pollen supps as well as a vitamin D. Especially if you aren't doing dairy, the vitamin D is a good one to take!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a natural boy swayer. It was fluke I got my DD, long before I knew anything about swaying, but I was on a low calorie diet for 4 months, trying to lose weight (lost 25 lbs) to go on a big trip to Thailand with hubby. For DS, I swayed Travers Willard style (Atomic's last days over at IG), but it was EASY for me.

It totally makes sense though, doesn't it, that swaying should be hard for anyone who is doing it, because they're probably going to need to do the opposite of what they've done in the past...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    What a tough blow! That IG girl sway has done some damage, hasn't it??

I do think Atomic's approach has a lot of merit to it! I say go for that girl when you are ready.

I have been planning this for 4 years and I *want to think* I am in a place where I will be ok if I get another girl. This is my last baby no matter what so I am going to take the leap of faith and if its a girl, just enjoy another cute little pumpkin and move on. I do love my girls to pieces and I would be well armed for the nasty comments if I got another one, I have had years of practice!!
    I am the same, adore my boys, just want a chance for a daughter too, this is my last baby too, but unlike my ig sway this one is going to start 2 months from deciding to go for another sway. Last time i researched for ages before ttc. I will be sad to let go of the dream but what can you do!? Were you on ig too? I am not telling ayone irl,
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I was Sari on IG. I was really into it right after DD3 was born in 2008 but then life got in the way and I knew we couldn't sway for a long time so I just popped on here and there not contributing much.

I've been really off and on for a long time but now that I'm on the verge of swaying I am trying to get more info, more support, etc. I joined Gender Dreaming last year June, but life was a nightmare for about 18 months so I was not very visible.

Am I telling anyone IRL about swaying...not really. I do have a good friend and for whatever reason she is the one person I can talk to openly about GD and swaying. She's very accepting and supportive, but she's the only one besides DH.

Will I tell anyone if I get prego? Not sure, my parents will be cool but my Dad's extended family will be disgusted because of over population so I won't be mentioning it to them until it obvious. I do intend to find out the gender at 15 weeks but I am not sure if I'll tell anyone....would be nice to keep it to myself this time!!

How about you? What's your game plan??
    Last edited by Adia; October 23rd, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan is to keep quiet until i know gender, i have one friend who knows i am going to ttc again and will support me as she knows wanting a daughter doesn't mean anything against thesons i have or will likely have!! I don't want to worry my family as i do have my hands full! how long i can keep it a secret when I'm hungry and emotional who knows lol? Im really close to them, just don't want the question every month stressing me out as ds3 took 11long cycles and everyone knew we were trying.

I will order my sway plan asap ,it was so much hard work ig swaying and am so glad atomic is still doing plans with just having a baby herself!! Are you getting a plan?
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I will order my sway plan asap ,it was so much hard work ig swaying and am so glad atomic is still doing plans with just having a baby herself!! Are you getting a plan?
    Well, that's where I am horribly confused. Did you ever hear of A-gender? I have heard that they were once a version of Tamara on IG and eventually they broke off and started a company called A-gender. I can't figure out what really happened and its going to be different according to who you talk to.

They had quite the following and a high success rate. I don't know what happened on IG but Tamara didn't trust them and they started charging for swaying help. I think Tamara's issue was charging for stuff you could figure out on your own.

Anywho, the were big and busy for a while, the offered Platinum Plus plans which involved a lot of personal attention and personal energy dates. I purchased one last year right before they kind of shut down. Their is a ton of information that came with the plan and for the most part, it was very similar to the IG mentality with a few distinct differences. The whole thing overwhelms me so I paid for the help, that's just me. It wasn't cheap but I thought it would be worth the extra support, etc.

They have been super helpful and answered all my questions up until the past few weeks. I have tried really hard to only ask questions I couldn't find the answer to after a lot of searching through their paperwork so I wasn't just coming off as lazy. Now is when I really need the help with the details as I am hoping to sway next week, and I am not getting responses. So in desperation for the final details and support I have started scouring Gender Dreaming. I have tweaked my diet a bit to be more HE because I was feeling HORRIBLE and my hair was falling out.

I think the claim to fame for A-gender was their personal energy dates, and I have put faith in those dates so I am working around those. Could be non-sense but they had a lot of success and I communicated with numerous people from IG who used A-gender and almost all of them got their DG. The one I talked to that didn't get her DG, said it was more her mistake than the A-gender methods mistake.

So, (I am a pro at making a long story even longer)....no, I haven't purchased a plan from Atomic, but I am very grateful for all the support and help Atomic has given me. My plan is to sway for 12 months, if I don't get prego in the next six months I will probably break down and have Atomic work up a plan for me.

Between IG, A-gender and Gender Dreaming methods, my head just hurts sometimes.
    Last edited by Adia; October 23rd, 2012 at 09:52 PM.

My Gender Dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say good luck Adia...there are a few ladies on here who got their boy. I'll be stalking you
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast