Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    We are the same in the age department! I will be 37 next month and i can't be having babies for too much longer.

I did some anticipatory eating too before my sway. I think we get to be all nerves when we know what's coming.

We are in such a bind when it comes to weight and babies. I think we would work harder at making ourselves look good if we knew we were done, but when you might have one more baby, it changes your whole outlook.

I only have mirrors in my house that show my top half so when I walk by a shop window or see a full length store mirror, i always think EEEK! I didn't realize my butt was that big!!!

I guess losing a little weight is a good thing about a girl sway, but it never sounds fun to be forced to diet.

I have been trying to get the last 20lbs off my body since I had DD3 so putting on a few pounds has been mental torture. Not to mention I don't have a lot of clothes that are going to fit me if I gain more weight. It I fall pregnant, I will have maternity clothes to wear but until then....

I am worried too about this not working. I had a dream the other night that I was in labor and out came another baby girl. I would be ok if that happens, but it would take some getting used to after all this swaying effort and years of hoping. DD3 was meant to be my last one too!!

Its so sweet to know you care! I'll keep you posted and let you know how things go!!
    Hey Honey, how did your attempt go?? xxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    Hey Honey, how did your attempt go?? xxx
    I don't know...

My temperature is super unreliable and before I started really diving into the Gender Dreaming mentality I went on BCP for 2 weeks in October per A-gender advice for aligning my cycle with my personal energy dates.

Good thing is I hit my dates spot on, but I could not tell when I was ovulating. The opk I had did not work for me and it ended up just crapping out and going haywire. I bought another brand but it never gave me a positive.

I went by secondary ovulation signs like my cervix, ewcm, increasing estrogen signs, and a bit of spotting I had. But even those signs aren't super obvious for me.

If I ovulated when I think I did then we DTD at O-16hrs and O-2days which is good timing for blue.

My birthday was on Friday, the day after I *think* I ovulated. I ate birthday cake on Fri, Sat and Sun and took a bit of an HE break, but still at lots of fruits and veggies. So today I got back on track and I'm trying not to obsess over it, but we'll see.

I'll test next Thursday, American Thanksgiving, which will be 14 days after Ovulation! EEEEK!!

Thanks for checking on me.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday! Jeez. Did it say so on FB? I must not have been on that day.

It sounds like your attempt went well. How soon can you test? Oh, wait, just saw, on Thanksgiving. Well, a BFP would be something to be thankful for!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday! Jeez. Did it say so on FB? I must not have been on that day.

It sounds like your attempt went well. How soon can you test? Oh, wait, just saw, on Thanksgiving. Well, a BFP would be something to be thankful for!!
    Thanks Hobber, can't believe I'm 37! No, my b-day not on FB. I don't put much on there.

Today is 6 dpo, if I ovulated when I think I did, and I have had a lot of cramping! Hopefully that is a good sign! I'll keep you posted.

My Gender Dreaming

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234