Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DH's opinion

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I didnt live in Canada I would be getting the pgd done no doubt but there is no way to do that here unfoutunatley

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    Now he is saying no to #4 and I told him about the sway and I'm preparing for it he says nothing he will have sex when he needs to and then just complain about not waning another.... I told him I am not living my life without the one thing that means the most to me why should I not get the one thing I want.... I am doing my sway first week of jan
    Well, he hasn't said NO, so go for it! If he was really opposed to it you would know, so take it as YES and go!

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, so good to read all of these posts. I have promised by DH a motor bike if I can have a baby. Sad isn't it but it will be worth it. We can't really afford one anyone so it wouldn't happen for ages so I am just going with it. He has however put restrictions on us and that we will only try to Dec. Two months left. Have been trying for about 6 months but trying for a girl for 4 months now. I am so sad not thinking I will get my girl but I also want another baby so much. I can't understand why trying for a few months next year really makes a difference. He just feels we are too old, I am 38 and he is 42. I just regret not starting earlier. I am also worried all this stuff I am doing swaying for a girl will go against be falling pregnant anyway but want to try for a girl so much.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myGirl View Post
    Anyone have any comebacks for the money argument against having more kids?
    I was thinking to use this
    I'm a firm believer that God provides
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pebmcp, Zivic is a boy swayer, so her supps are different than ours

Zivic, have you looked into Maca root for your DH? I am taking it for fertility (because I want a baby of either gender at this point) and it has done wonders for my energy level and ovulation. It is a natural fertility superfood and is supposed to increase sperm count in men.
    Off to check it out! Thanks for the tip! Are you both taking Maca root or just DH?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the many argument is even viable! And # of rooms in a house my mom had four in a 3 bedroom... No matter how little money you have it will work out that's how I see it... I don't even see a baby as a huge expense I have all my baby clothes saved all the baby gear diapers and wipes are 40 bucks a month and if u breastfeed no formula cost

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband would have 5 kids if he had his way. We negotiated 3 (although he says things like "that means 3 pregnancies, right? like if we had twins that only counts as one). He's 3 years younger than me. He doesn't do any of the sway stuff, he doesn't care about gender (easy to say I guess, since we have one of each)
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish mine was more open any time I talk about it he just isn't too happy about it

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    I wish mine was more open any time I talk about it he just isn't too happy about it
    I feel the same...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Off to check it out! Thanks for the tip! Are you both taking Maca root or just DH?
    I've been taking it for 2 months, but I just started DH on it about 2 weeks ago. He doesn't like the way the capsules smell (me either!) and it's hard to get him to take it! He is so funny because he complains and whines about how upset he'll be if I get pregnant, and then he just goes along with everything anyway.

For those of you whose hubbies won't discuss it, here's what I did: I planned my sway anyway. He knows I take no birth control so it's just a matter of dtd on the right days. I don't bring it up anymore and he rolls his eyes and says " I can't believe I let you seduce me again."
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast