Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTC time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Incredible, thank you! I am really enjoying my girl. She is such a sweet little thing. And it actually made me see my boys in a different light--I always loved them--but now, I just can appreciate both of them better for their individual characteristics instead of being wrapped up in the whole gender issue.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB, I did see that, 3 girls and a boy for you. I really think you will get it!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Mrs. Incredible, thank you! I am really enjoying my girl. She is such a sweet little thing. And it actually made me see my boys in a different light--I always loved them--but now, I just can appreciate both of them better for their individual characteristics instead of being wrapped up in the whole gender issue.
    I totally get it and i think i would be the same. Fx i get to find out! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got pregnant with DS1 at age 34 (had him at 35) and DS2 at 36. Both took 2 months to conceive. I am now 38 and on my 2nd month trying so fingers crossed the trend continues (but hopefully with a DG this time)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    I got pregnant with DS1 at age 34 (had him at 35) and DS2 at 36. Both took 2 months to conceive. I am now 38 and on my 2nd month trying so fingers crossed the trend continues (but hopefully with a DG this time)!
    Welcome!! And good luck TTC. Are you swaying? I see you are a newbie, have you been lurking here or on another site? I'm an IG convert and have just started the LE diet and supps. I have faith in Atomics research and am glad to be giving ttc for a dd a last shot. x
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Incredible- Thanks! I found IG first and half started their diet when I kept reading about "gd" and finally found here. So since then I've been doing LE (2 months now-yes I was a lurker!) and I agree with you that all the research makes more sense. I am currently in the 2ww so we'll see... Best of luck to you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with the 2ww. That's tough and when i IG swayed i became a poas addict so quickly! The days drag! I'm due to get my plan and hoping to sway next full cycle. I spent so much time researching during my IG sway I'm so thankful atomic is doing it for me this time! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you atomic

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny. When I was just reading the forums and saw people who were poas addicts I thought how weird and gross. Now that I am in the midst of it all..well let's just say that my supply I thought would last months needs to be reordered already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12