Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume RRL supplements 480mg are NOT as effective as the actual steeped tea?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow AS! You are such a wealth of information, I seriously would be lost without your advice. Thank you for saying that about the nurse's comment. It really made sense to me at the time so I have been thinking every early ovulation has been a bad egg.
    I have now been Oing day 10-13 instead of 15-18 so it's nice to know there is still hope.

Anchor, I have no clue about my DHEA, I asked the clinic about it when I was going to start taking it and literally they said, "Yeah whatever, take whatever, doesn't matter amount" It was the nurse, but I could tell they get asked about supplements probably all the time and it must be their thought that they don't matter. So I was only doing 10mg for 3 months because I just wasn't sure about the 75mg.
    Last edited by n710; October 9th, 2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typos

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n710 View Post
    I assume RRL supplements 480mg are NOT as effective as the actual steeped tea?
    We aren't sure. I ahve seen people seem to get results with both so do what works for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n710 View Post
    Wow AS! You are such a wealth of information, I seriously would be lost without your advice. Thank you for saying that about the nurse's comment. It really made sense to me at the time so I have been thinking every early ovulation has been a bad egg.
    I have now been Oing day 10-13 instead of 15-18 so it's nice to know there is still hope.

Anchor, I have no clue about my DHEA, I asked the clinic about it when I was going to start taking it and literally they said, "Yeah whatever, take whatever, doesn't matter amount" It was the nurse, but I could tell they get asked about supplements probably all the time and it must be their thought that they don't matter. So I was only doing 10mg for 3 months because I just wasn't sure about the 75mg.
    My suspicion is that she thought you meant DHA and not DHEA. I have seen several people confused about that even some who should know different.

DHA is just an essential fatty acid supp and it's fine to take. I agree they get asked about stuff all the time and they're prob. over it. Unfortunately some of the people working in the medical field have as much passion for their work as my teenage son has for his gig as a dishwasher.

DHEA is different, like Anchor mentions it's by prescription only in some countries and not something that most docs just want people taking freely, at least not without some level of monitoring (HT ladies will be closely monitored whereas we who TTC naturally won't). I think the nurse was in a rush and misheard/understood.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks AS!

Sticking with my supps than and attempting to try and get used to the RRL tea. I just got a whole Frontier bag from Amazon as well as the supps.

Here's hoping this year works out better than last year for us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123