Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AND IMPROVED swayers over 35 buddy group! 2016

Here it is! The new buddy group for moms over 35 who are swaying!

If you're over 35 and facing special challenges in your sway (or not!!) please post here!

Other possible topics of conversation include Nirvana, HR Pufnstuf, is it still ok to wear Birkenstocks that I paid $300 for in 1991 because they're still perfectly good!, mixing pop rocks and coke, and why the h-- do I have a kid in college and a baby in diapers at the same time??

Edited to add - upon further reflection I realize the demographics may have shifted on us so we can also talk about Backstreet Boys, Friends, Strawberry Shortcake, reminisce about the days when we used to wear our belly shirts with our pierced navels, is anyone still ironing their hair super straight, and why do I still crave fat free Snackwells cookies. Speculating about why we have a child in college and a baby in college still heartily encouraged.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 4th, 2016 at 05:17 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks GirlieCat thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. I am 44 years young. I didn't meet my DH until I was 35 so I was 36 when we married in March and we had our first baby 3 months later in June (boy). We had our second baby (girl) when I was 38 and our third (boy) when I was 40 (few months before I turned 41). I had always wanted a second daughter after our first one but our third little boy was unplanned and a beautiful surprise. My special challenge is getting my DH to agree to one last try for a baby as he is quite reluctant. Last year I conceived in June (I was 43), but had a missed miscarriage in August. I have always conceived very easily, so have been very blessed. But just have it in my heart to have one more baby and preferably a girl.ni have been taking 2000mcg folic acid and ubiquinol and a prenatal 3-4 times a week and trying my best at the atomic fertility diet and just waiting for the go ahead from DH for our 'one try' that he promised me a few weeks ago and has since changed his mind about. This weekend some time I will expect my first pos OPK, so will just wait and see.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, Good Luck with getting DH on board...
    All the very best xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks FaithinPink. When are you planning to do your attempt?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg that made me laugh a kid in College and a baby in diapers :-D

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, skillet04 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clicked ok before adding that this was one of my fears having s huge gap and be 40 and still changing anf waking up for night feeds Hats off to all of those who's I'm 36 and glad I've finished with babies b

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Silly touch phone I meant hats off to those who are still doing it .
    Best wishes for every one to get their pink or blue bean

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here!

By some stroke of luck I think DH is coming around to DE. Honestly he was dead set against for the longest time, but I don't think he realized you could "pick" a donor that looks like you! THAT was his biggest worry, old dummy. So I'm just treading the water right now, poking around the web. COME ON DH!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    I'm here!

By some stroke of luck I think DH is coming around to DE. Honestly he was dead set against for the longest time, but I don't think he realized you could "pick" a donor that looks like you! THAT was his biggest worry, old dummy. So I'm just treading the water right now, poking around the web. COME ON DH!
    Hi there Anchor. Is it due to your age that your choosing the egg donor option? I don't know much about that option although I've read of some celebs going that way when they are older. I am having trouble getting DH to agree to one more natural try let alone egg donors. Lol! I hope your DH comes around soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    I'm here!

Just remind him that some of us have mutated bio kids who come out and don't even look like us anyway!!! LOL Go Anchor's DH go!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast