Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Urgent advice please

So we got a bd attempt in yesterday morn at 4am. I could O today or tomorrow as this morning BBT was still below coverline. Should we get another attempt in? Or would that be boy zone? I dont really want to spoil my chances of a girl when I've put so much time, effort, money, etc into my girl sway.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay I'm so glad you got an attempt in!!!!!

I almost want to tell you to go for another attempt, because your DH might not give you another chance next cycle....but I know how badly you want a girl, so I'm torn.

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

3. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl,

I PM you.

Fingers cross

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post

I almost want to tell you to go for another attempt, because your DH might not give you another chance next cycle....but I know how badly you want a girl, so I'm torn.

Yes to this exactly. I'd get in another attempt in your specific situation.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

7. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I will try, but he is sick at the moment with cold and sore throat so I don't know how lucky I will be. You don't think this will sway boy do you? I think technically it is still 2 days in a row, as we did it yesterday really (only it was at 4am) and tonight would be maybe 28 hours between. I'd really love a summer baby - born in December. OMG - this is such a tough decision. also, I'm pretty sure that today has been O day and that tomorrow my BBt will have gone up. This morning in shower I had EWCM but it has now gone creamy (yuck). could be a O+12 for all I know. I think I will try and go for it and see what happens.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the worst O pains last night at about 9. They were in my right side and I had to take two panadol and put the heat pack on tummy on right side for a while. I don't always get the pain like that.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you!

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt2275 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks Katt. You too Hun.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post

Thanks so much MommyMachine. Yes I will try and get another attempt in tonight. Fingers crossed. Look at you with 3 boys and almost 3 girls. That's just awesome. It's sooo nice to have a mix isn't it? I just hope and pray I can fulfil my little girls desire for a sister. But if not, she will just have to be content with another brother and a special bond with her Mummy. That sounds a bit assumptive doesn't it? That's if I am lucky enough to conceive again and not miscarry.

14. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it works! I did get my ds when I bd twice 3 days and 1 day before O. I had my dd with 1 attempt but diet was LE different from boys. That's just my experience and I know it doesn't make for everyone! Just want to share my experience. And if only maybe one cycle that's stressful!! Good luck!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast