Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Driving myself crazy!

Hi ladies,

i am ttc this cycle and I had this whole cycle all planned in my head...the days that i would BD, the day that I would O....but it didnt work according to my "plan"! I usually bd up to cd9 and get a +opk on cd10. So thats what i did...& i was feeling pretty good about it .....until my precious cd10 opk never showed.

I would just BD until + opk but somehow ive got this stupid notion in my head that it has to be "BD 20 hr away from +opk like last time" or it wont be a girl. I keep trying to recreate it exactly.....the diet, the frequency of sex (every 36 hrs), the timing of sex...down to the pajamas i was wearing .....just so lightening will strike twice.

Not only that but in the middle of bd I have these moments of panic like..."what if I get pg again? What if i have another miscarriage? What the hell am I doing playing with fire!?"...all these thoughts running through my head spoiling the mood. I had a better time last month when i knew I wasnt ttc and didnt care

it is completely stressing me out! & i wasnt stressed at all last time i got pg!

Its ironic because I'm the one on here telling other ladies stuff like "relax, whatever will b will b" & i cant seem to take my own advice!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my +opk showed up this afternoon. The last bd was yesterday early in the morning so it will be 27 hr from opk instead of 20 hr. I will probably O tomorrow nite.

How is my timing look? Do ou think the 7 hours longer will affect conception much?

All you ladies with cm I am jealous! The most "cm" i had was yesterday and it is only creamy. Today no cm

Can sperms even survive in creamy cm?
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; May 30th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is creamy or less cm not good for swaying girl? I would not think 7 hours would make any difference, try to relax and enjoy trying too!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, its official. +opk at 1 pm 2x in a row confirmed by 2 different brands.

My surge could have even started early this morning since they were starting to get dark but never exceeded control. No smilie at 9 am (almost 2nd line so my LH was over 10 at this point). +smilie at 1 pm very dark (LH over 20)

Nothing left to do but relax and leave it to higher power.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    goodluck xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read that less CM sways girl MrsG. what was your CM like when you conceived your other bubs? Your timing sounds like it was ok to me too. I know it is hard and I sometimes have all those negative thoughts that you're having too Hun, but we really do just need to do our best to stay calm and relaxed and go with the flow. And you ask Atomic - at one stage I was really anal about trying to replicate my BD pattern with the chart I have from when I conceived our little girl...but it's almost impossible. So many constantly changing variables. Good luck to you Hun and I really hope this is your month for that BFP with a healthy little girl in there. I'll be praying for you. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

9. Thanks MrsGoodies thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 1moregirl,

i hope we can both be pg buddies together! I had EW (multiple days worth) when I conceieved 5 boys.

No EW just creamy when i conceived my girl.

Boys were healthy -even the lost twins
    My girl was not. Bad egg.

Does ewcm = good/healthy egg or is it just a fluke I had no ew, girl, miscarriage?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hun.....I don't really know but I'm going to guess it's just a fluke. It's amazing how we can torment ourselves with these thoughts isn't it? I used to be on the IG website last year when I swayed girl and got pregnant and they advised taking quite a few diff supps that helped your CM dry up from EW to creamy or sticky. I know I for one didn't have as much when I conceived but there were lots of other ladies who still conceived healthy pregnancies with no EWCM. Plus they were into making everything more acidic, including your CM which they perceived to sway girl. What are you like at drinking water Hun? I am usually not a big water drinker, esp these cold winters months. but...the last week since I have had this rotten sore throat and cough I have been drinking a LOT more water throughout the day and night and I think this has resulted in me having more EWCM. maybe give this a go Hun if you're not doing so already. Good luck.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that number of hours before positive OPK does anything any different for swaying at all so I will just wish you good luck and pink dust! 20 or 27 hours before pos OPK - both are of course going to be somewhat lower odds of conception. The good news (for conception, maybe not for your peace of mind though, sorry) is that a positive OPK does not come a "set" amount of time before O occurs. So one month you might have BD 20 hours before pos OPK but Oed 36 hours after pos, another month you might have BD 27 hours before pos OPK but then Oed only 24 hours after pos. Net result - about the same length of time, and no way of knowing.

It's hard on sperm with creamy CM but the good news is that the semen is like a little "life raft" that keeps them alive to get into the cervix where you very well may have more EWCM than you can see from outside.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks MrsGoodies thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EWCM is totally unrelated to egg quality. No relation at all to miscarriage.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast